Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pls Read This™™™™ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read This™™™™ (1354 Views)

Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife. Pls Read. Lots Of Lessons Inside. / Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read / Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read This™™™™ by dstnd: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
in as much as I love serving my father's land Nigeria.I still find it unbelievable by some stupid corpers going to the lent of impregnating young native girl who knows nothing but joy when relating with you.
let me start by introducing myself.am a corp member serving in a remote area in abia.getting to my place of primary assignment I discovered the hostility of this people torward corp member posted to that area.only for me to discover that a fellow corper from the previous set had impregnated a girl of 16years and took to his heels.as am typing this am sitting face to face with the baby who just clocked one,I wonder the kind of world the baby find himself with an inexperienced mother and no father to look up to
if you are the corper pls you have a sweet and friendly baby boy who claws and scatter my stuffs I wish I can take his pic....but pls don't force me to.Abia state osisomah local govt.araira junction.destiny school area...pls for the sake of your son..........

moral lesson.never think with your diccck...no mind my eng
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by alberto2k(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
*sighs*

Lubbish!
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by dstnd: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
alberto2k:
*sighs*

Lubbish!
you call ds rublish?...how old are u
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by alberto2k(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
dstnd:
you call ds rublish?...how old are u
Older enough to be your uncle
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by dstnd: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Older enough to be your uncle
my 'uncle cannot post ds sick comment of urs.wereyson
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by Beesluv: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Copas too dey flex. Pls explain the 3rd paragraph
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by pinkhill(f): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
its a pity
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
*yawns.....

And how does this fvcking concern me

No offeinse
Re: Pls Read This™™™™ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
dstnd:
in as much as I love serving my father's land Nigeria.I still find it unbelievable by some stupid corpers going to the lent of impregnating young native girl who knows nothing but joy when relating with you.
let me start by introducing myself.am a corp member serving in a remote area in abia.getting to my place of primary assignment I discovered the hostility of this people torward corp member posted to that area.only for me to discover that a fellow corper from the previous set had impregnated a girl of 16years and took to his heels.as am typing this am sitting face to face with the baby who just clocked one,I wonder the kind of world the baby find himself with an inexperienced mother and no father to look up to
if you are the corper pls you have a sweet and friendly baby boy who claws and scatter my stuffs I wish I can take his pic....but pls don't force me to.Abia state osisomah local govt.araira junction.destiny school area...pls for the sake of your son..........

moral lesson.never think with your diccck...no mind my eng

Sometimes u wonder if these 'Corpers' can't control themselves. I know a corper who slept with a teacher and a student but it didnt cast. I think the village girls/students derive special joy in going to bed with a corper. Maybe they think it will make them more brilliant. Lol.
One advice on how you can track the corper, let the principal of the school ask the the LI to open his file at the LG, they may find an address there. I am also serving in Abia. How is Ochendo treating you?

(1) (Reply)

when / What Do You Think? (photo) / Is It Ok To Be "Friends" With A Guy That Has A Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.