Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sex On A First Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date (12809 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2014
softsparkyy:
Thats the more reason why I do things because I want to and not because another person wants me to.
I hate living with regrets.
Bleep because you want to bleep.
Lmao.

Hmmm, let me jejely follow thread and learn o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Lexxybooy(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2014
If she wants it y wunt i giv it 2her....wen i no be "OKOBO"
Re: Sex On A First Date by audreybrian(f): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
bosun11:

AUNTY brian good morning o
Good morning
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2014
tosyne2much: babe u dey laff ni ? grin
Make I cry ni?

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2014
FrankySnow: Lmao.

Hmmm, let me jejely follow thread and learn o. smiley
Abi na you go teach us.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2014
softsparkyy:
Abi na you go teach us.
Teach wetin kwa. shocked

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by bosun11(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2014
audreybrian:
Good morning

sup with you ? how u doing

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by salbis(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2014
otunbakhakiz: It all depend on the parties involved. I am a living witness of this kind tin. I bleep my fiancee on our 1st date and she felt like cryin cos of her knowledge abt my past,bt to b honest wt u, my love fo her grew stronger there aftr and promised her from dt moment nt to let her dwn. Next month will make it a year of our courtship. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!
Note: not all courtships result to marriages.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2014
bosun11:

Hmm...that is whats sup..........Life is all about risks.......Lets Just Than
k God Your Story Has Finally Changed
Abi o, I finally met d love of my life thanks to nland
Re: Sex On A First Date by jennylove7575(f): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Everybody with their own perception on how they view this thing... Sex on first date isn't bad. Na deep feelings of lust and strong body chemistry dey cause am. It doesn't mean you are cheap. If it is said that the girl is cheap then the man is cheap too. Remember, enjoying sex has got nothing to do with only the man. Na both man and woman dey enjoy am. Sex too sweet and no one should deny dem sef d pleasure... grin

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by audreybrian(f): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2014
bosun11:

sup with you ? how u doing
That i ignored your last mention of me in the previous post does not mean i did not read it.I ignored it because i couldnt lay my hand on where you were getting the "blunt" word from.NOT NICE.
Re: Sex On A First Date by chibuikebright(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2014
sex and love are two things that can make relationship last, but the most important one is love.sex is only a gift from both parties not only from the female partners,but also for keeping their natural body to function well with their hormones as a human.sex can make us or break us if love is not working with it.so, when one of it is lacking,sex will then stand in a position of breaking us than making us.in a nutshell, i think, love and sex are two partners in every meaningful relationship,because without love sex will be abused likewise without sex love has no trust.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Vennesa(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Abeg is it possible to change the imei of tecno phantom Z just like other tecno phones?
Re: Sex On A First Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay:
D exp I act meant goes thus am just telling u cos u sound matured unlike some kids here. A guy I dated for like 8month, he spent like 6months b4 I finally let him do it nd he didn't like me, he changed drastically upon say I no let am. So even if I had known I'd have let him mayb I woudnt have wasted my months. U get me
that's the irony of it... No handout fit solve guys issues
Re: Sex On A First Date by Armstrong57(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2014
This brings bac the switest memories i ever had...i met a beauty on social network,we chatted n were practically best friends,exchanged number n kept in touch for almost a yr or more.the way we chat,u wont beliv we'v never meet.I didnt wanna meet her initially cos gals on social network tend 2 look different frm there pic in real life,...am sure alot of guys and gals will agree,to save our special friendship,i didnt wanna c her,jus listenin to her swit voice n company was lik endless bliss.If u'r selectiv d way i am,d few friends i do ve,i treasure them.Bt one day,we were chattin and she was bored,so was i,was makin plans 2 go swimmin wit som friends so i invited her 2 join us.she agreed.I made a vow 2 myself dat,even if she looked d opposite of al i imagined her 2b,i'l treat her lik a Queen n make our 1st time together d best,i felt beta n cldnt wait to met her.I arrived at her sch,called n when i meet her,she was more than i imagined,actually far beta,she was taller than me,beautiful,long legs n slim,cute japanese eyes,model material...felt lik d luckiest man in d world.when she walked up 2 me,her walk towards me were lik it took eternity to reach me n i took every min 2 drinkin al her beauty in,greedily,didnt miss a detail.she had d most beautiful smile...we hugged,few plesantries n introduced her 2 my friends,she talked 2 them lik she was my girl,dey actually didnt no we had jus meet.We actually talked lik old friends,we knew each other after all,it was lik reality and fantasy mergin in perfectly harmony.She didnt swim bt took pictures,had som drinks together,we gisted,it was a blast.We left d pool hit d dance floors,didnt dance bt my friends al wanted 2 dance wit her,she danced wit a waist dat promised alot bt didnt over do it cos she always had her eye on me,she came bac sat wit me n i teased her abt her skills,it was fun.We were many,so d 1st batch left n we remained 4 d car 2 com bac.While we chat n talk,we found a corner,we talked,she had a way of lookin into my eyes dat drew me to her,i pulled her close n kissed her deep,very deep n she kissed bac hard,it was...it was that good.It got intense n my hand where every where,i mean every where...i'm sure u can picture d rest.We didnt ve s*x bt 4 d 1st time in my life,i agree dat it was beta than sex.We dated 4 four or five yrs,she stil my best friend...if my life gets in track n she's stil single,i plan 2 propose.it doesnt matter,if u two click,lik two piece dat complete each other,it'l work cos everytin wil jus feel rit

7 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2014
tosyne2much: that's the irony of it... No handout fit solve guys issues
Most def, dats y wen deres a wedding I don't blame d brides. Dey r always sooo happy people don't know d reason, to be able to find ur own man eeeh nd hook him. Hmmmmm men r cases

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by drews(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Eeeh eeeh, y is d guy iniating sex @ first date.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2014
@ armstrong- thumbs up
Re: Sex On A First Date by austine4real(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin most of us(GUYZ0 ARE EAT AND RUN
Re: Sex On A First Date by marieolae(f): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Everybody with their own perception on how they view this thing... Sex on first date isn't bad. Na deep feelings of lust and strong body chemistry dey cause am. It doesn't mean you are cheap. If it is said that the girl is cheap then the man is cheap too. Remember, enjoying sex has got nothing to do with only the man. Na both man and woman dey enjoy am. Sex too sweet and no one should deny dem sef d pleasure... grin
totally agree with u girl!!!
Re: Sex On A First Date by bosun11(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
audreybrian:
That i ignored your last mention of me in the previous post does not mean i did not read it.I ignored it because i couldnt lay my hand on where you were getting the "blunt" word from.NOT NICE.

alright then....up till now that i probably told you my where abouts and followed u up.......i got no response.........that wasn't NICE either miss.
Re: Sex On A First Date by bosun11(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Everybody with their own perception on how they view this thing... Sex on first date isn't bad. Na deep feelings of lust and strong body chemistry dey cause am. It doesn't mean you are cheap. If it is said that the girl is cheap then the man is cheap too. Remember, enjoying sex has got nothing to do with only the man. Na both man and woman dey enjoy am. Sex too sweet and no one should deny dem sef d pleasure... grin

lol..wasn't expecting you to say anything less though...wts sup
Re: Sex On A First Date by audreybrian(f): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2014
bosun11:

alright then....up till now that i probably told you my where abouts and followed u up.......i got no response.........that wasn't NICE either miss.
Is this supposed to mean sorry it wont happen again or you too wasn't nice to me.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Nymphomaniac alert
marieolae: totally agree with u girl!!!
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Lover girl, am happy for u and bosun11
audreybrian:
Is this supposed to mean sorry it wont happen again or you too wasn't nice to me.
Re: Sex On A First Date by bosun11(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2014
audreybrian:

well no one was nice........so could you reply what i asked then ? at least you know mine already...... wink
Re: Sex On A First Date by audreybrian(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: Lover girl, am happy for u and bosun11
Hmm.I ignored your first useless post and here you are quoting me again.I can see you are dieing for my attention,now you have it.So,how may i help you?.Speak now or forever remain silent.
Re: Sex On A First Date by zubby29(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
lol
Kachisbarbie:
Yea...I know ure not.
Re: Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Is it bad to wish a friend a happy relationship
audreybrian:
Hmm.I ignored your first useless post and here you are quoting me again.I can see you are dieing for my attention,now you have it.So,how may i help you?.Speak now or forever remain silent.
Re: Sex On A First Date by zubby29(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2014
wat spirit,sistr?
softsparkyy: As the spirit leads.
Re: Sex On A First Date by balaclava: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Wts is 1st date in an era where sex is becoming like a game, it can b played when they feel like without any serious commitment or gain. No need 4 a date, Its jst let's play Ludo.
Re: Sex On A First Date by audreybrian(f): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: Is it bad to wish a friend a happy relationship
There is something you should know about me.I dont easily put someone in my bad book but when i do,it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for us to be friends.So pls give up ok?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / How To Last 8 Rounds Without Drinkin Water & Still Strong Like Bull! / Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.