Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Sex On A First Date - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date (12839 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date by Sagamite(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up retar*d in chief

This just one, can't be bothered to find more.

You are a cretinous person!

So it is in September 2013 you starting trying to be me? grin

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sagamite:

So it is in September 2013 you starting trying to be me? grin

Lol you're lunatic,

There can only be one god, all others are inferior gods.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Sagamite(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

Lol you're lunatic,

There can only be one god, all others are inferior gods.

So it is in March 2013 you started trying to be me? grin
Re: Sex On A First Date by Odunharry(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2014
chaii...saga and 50calb
Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

So it is in March 2013 you started trying to be me? grin

Lol bore off!!
Re: Sex On A First Date by Sagamite(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre:

Lol bore off!!

Cretinous person, why are you trying to be me?

I find it stewpid, not flattering. You are too dumb to even be a poor version of me.
Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, why are you trying to be me?

I find it stewpid, not flattering. You are too dumb to even be a poor version of me.

Lol you must be a comedian. How could anyone ever want to be you, a widely acknowledged retar*ded one trick pony, ask around. I know you actually don't think you're half as smart as me.

I've proved to you that before Abraham, Jesus was yet you still blabbing the same thing.

I've called you out several times to display the academic achievement you keep bragging about but you keep ducking, when are you going to accept that challenge?

Or better still pick a topic from anything you can think of, create a thread & let me punish you once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Sagamite(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre:

Lol you must be a comedian. How could anyone ever want to be you, a widely acknowledged retar*ded one trick pony, ask around. I know you actually don't think you're half as smart as me.

I've proved to you that before Abraham, Jesus was yet you still blabbing the same thing.

I've called you out several times to display the academic achievement you keep bragging about but you keep ducking, when are you going to accept that challenge?

Or better still pick a topic from anything you can think of, create a thread & let me punish you once and for all.

You are a cretinou person!

Why are you trying to be like me?

It is not flattery when it comes from fcktards like you. grin
Re: Sex On A First Date by 50calibre(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinou person!

Why are you trying to be like me?

It is not flattery when it comes from fcktards like you. grin

Dude stop stalking me, accept my challenge and we talk. Till then, you remain my dog

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre:

Dude stop stalking me, accept my challenge and we talk. Till then, you remain my dog

What challenge?

You are no more running from your God? grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex On A First Date by tracyorez(f): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Hun !! Audrey Brian is just messing with you all . The first picture is the real Audrey, don't know why she allows all insults but I think she is only having fun. I have seen her one on one in Kensington. That's her nanny Rosa on her dp now. I believe she will upload picture her pictures already later.This is funny already.
Re: Sex On A First Date by hibeekay007(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Ahhh. Feel free to call it 'stalking'
I call it 'follow up', even the bible recommends 'follow up'...lol

Back to the matter, I'm indifferent about it...it's all about choice. I think we all have brains to make decisions @ every point in time.
well said babe..nice dp too wink
Re: Sex On A First Date by Youngpo413: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Bullsh!t

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo) / Before And After Pictures Of Plastic Surgeries That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.