Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (24871 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
edymonte: My babe dumped me bcs of phone. i had told ha dat i would buy ha phone she askd 4 afta month end wen they pay me. she waznt patient. she colected d 2500 i had and waz hoping to ad money to it and buy ha phn. she colected it and dumped me aftawads. so d importance of money in a rlshp cant b over emphasized
Tell me you collected your damn money back from the trick ho

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by edymonte: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Tell me you collected your damn money back from the trick ho
I couldnt. but d gal waz gud in bed. i waz hoping 2 mary ha sef in feature. dats d 1st and only tim i would get dumped
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Very very important..any1 whu says its not is a joker.. Lemme make a quote 'When der's no money! Der's no love~ When der's money! Den comes love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Just sayn d fact cos lotsa gals wuld say its love dat matas first...iffa hear! Can't lie bout dat..evri gal lvs a guy dat spends.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by lalasticlala(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sexipea: Very very important..any1 whu says its not is a joker.. Lemme make a quote 'When der's no money! Der's no love~ When der's money! Den comes love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Just sayn d fact cos lotsa gals wuld say its love dat matas first...iffa hear! Can't lie bout dat..evri gal lvs a guy dat spends.
hahahaha. u r right.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by dre11(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2014
money answers to all things....... and relationship inclusive

so make money and be comfortable in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Even ur so called frds flock around u wen d going is good,bt how many poor men you know get rich frds? Its not just about relationship BW a man n woman,it also affects all aspects of life! Money is ImPORTANT whether you like it or not! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by passionate88: 6:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Very important o... Our girls are just too....
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Dreyl(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Without money in a relationship a nigerian girl would call u a monkey grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by justi4jesu(f): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Over important grin grin grin
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2014
very Important o
Especially in Nigeria
wont you buy her Brazillain Hair
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by xynerise: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Taking about cooking without maggi
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Vikthor(m): 7:35am On Aug 28, 2014
very important ooo..

.naija babes ain't smiling... lipsrsealed
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by justi4jesu(f): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2014
iceberylin: very Important o
Especially in Nigeria
wont you buy her Brazillain Hair

@vikthor

very important ooo..

.naija babes ain't smiling... lipsrsealed

Not only in Nigeria biko.......All women grin
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: Money is damn important in a relationship.

Try shagging on a bare floor, I bet you'll appreciate the California king bed.

Try jumping on and off a Molue with your boyfriend, the way the conductor go shout for am sef go make you lose respect for am, then you'll appreciate an Aston Martin.

Try living in face me I slap you with your boyfriend and see your boyfriend queue to use the toilet for morning, then you'll appreciate banana Island.

Try smoking garri and groundnut till your vision gets impaired, then you'll appreciate continental meals.

Bottom line, Money is the 'In thing'
Don't watch him try to make it alone.
Help him.
Make money together.

Right on Point!

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by JEITO: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!
. Hmm...this OP must be a" man-specialized" scientist o.
A highly experienced one at experimentation. #justThinkingSha

By the way, money is just one of those condiments that can make a relationship spicier. With or without it, a union can trive.

Love is the key to successful relationship; along with understanding, love is what will cause the couple to live comfortably irrespective of the social status of one or both paarties.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2014
Itz jst d root of love. No money, no cutie in ur circus.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by yungsk(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2014
add me on 7E0A2673 I gat alot of money to speend on you, seriously. females only
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2014
bustyhelen: very, if you want there to be a future.i would immediately dump a guy if he had a gambling problem also i would tend not to even start anything with a guy without a steady job or tertiary eduction or good business prospect. you gotta think long term when the honeymoon period wears off

Ori e gbale!!

U be street material not wife material
Na anywhere breeze carry u go u dey go

Paperwoman

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by adekennis(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: Money is damn important in a relationship.

Try shagging on a bare floor, I bet you'll appreciate the California king bed.

Try jumping on and off a Molue with your boyfriend, the way the conductor go shout for am sef go make you lose respect for am, then you'll appreciate an Aston Martin.

Try living in face me I slap you with your boyfriend and see your boyfriend queue to use the toilet for morning, then you'll appreciate banana Island.

Try smoking garri and groundnut till your vision gets impaired, then you'll appreciate continental meals.

Bottom line, Money is the 'In thing'
Don't watch him try to make it alone.
Help him.
Make money together.
Lol....bad gal cheesy
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2014
adekennis: Lol....bad gal cheesy

grin
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Dygeasy(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2014
xynerise: Taking about cooking without maggi
and buying salt on credit. Borrowing Onions too grin
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2014
_____
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Its importance depends on the person whom you're in a relationship with. grin
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2014
We were
Born - without money
We will be
Buried - without money
We were
Born naturally - with love &
affection
We met
Money - here on earth

Why then should we enslave a natural feeling to what we found on earth?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Very Important....
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by rozayx5(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Jesuspistol: We were
Born - without money
We will be
Buried - without money
We were
Born naturally - with love &
affection
We met
Money - here on earth

Why then should we enslave a natural feeling to what we found on earth?

yea yea we know
Sun don beat you before
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Akalia(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Anyway, you can simply Become a Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy great membership benefit. Click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by bayulll01(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2014
the worst thing that can happen to a guy is to date hungry girls they are vultures that scavenge on poor guys cos they can't give na only to collect dem dey,they so much believe in that their punnyyy as if it was ring with gold

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!

In Nigeria standard, money is the root factor of most relationships. Nice name though
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2014
_____

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by lafuria1(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Very very important.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by bayulll01(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Akalia: Anyway, you can simply Become a Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy great membership benefit. Click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
if they say Nigerian youth are silly,you will be the first to rant,Becos that mofo want to see reelection now,he brought up TAN and u are happy,they already sold ur future for 30k mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' / Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.