Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend (3342 Views)

More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You / 20 Cute Things To Text Your Guy! / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Niwdog(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
#1 I feel so protected and safe when you're around me.#2 Gosh,you look so sexy,all the girls here are checking you out(when you guys are in club).#3 You're the kind of guy every girl would dream having.#4 I enjoy your company more than anyone else's in the whole world.#5 All my friends want to find a guy who's just like you.#6 I've never met a guy who can pick such thoughtful gift for a girl(when he buys any type of gift for you).#7 You take care of me so well that i feel like a princess when i'm with you.#8 Just the thought of being with you in bed sends a shiver up my spine.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by constance500: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
how about "Let's make babies. grin
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
ok.
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by onstelly(f): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
constance500: how about "Let's make babies. grin

He said boyfriend not husband
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by emperorchedda(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Just keep telling me number 8 and I won't be tired of listening all day. Others are not necessary
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Liamm(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
oh my goodness!

My girl friend tells me from 1-8. shocked
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Niwdog(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Boboiyi u bad gan
emperorchedda: Just keep telling me number 8 and I won't be tired of listening all day. Others are not necessary
cheesy
emperorchedda: Just keep telling me number 8 and I won't be tired of listening all day. Others are not necessary
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Love sick kids. Grow up. Reality is not as blissful as we have been lured to believe.
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
9. Come home soon,we're having a 3some grin
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by farano(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
I always tell him number 8 cool
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by 100Cents: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Your tool in me is like the rod of Aladura..
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by ideology(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: 9. Come home soon,we're having a 3some grin

Ok na, grin
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by desirewhet(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Liamm: oh my goodness!

My girl friend tells me from 1-8. shocked

Den u must be a great donor, cheerful donor, etc#mymagapal
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideology:

Ok na, grin
Come home soon darling
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by ideology(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Come home soon darling
kikioikik, kissthe training sessions just ended for today, am on my way home. cool

But Traffic might delay me a bit.
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideology: kikioikik, kissthe training sessions just ended for today, am on my way home. cool

But Traffic might delay me a bit.

All these trainings,you be hair stylist ni?

We'll meet at our usual spot later so you gist me all about your day,ok?

1 Like

Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by ideology(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:

All these trainings,you be hair stylist ni?

We'll meet at our usual spot later so you gist me all about your day,ok?

Sure dear, but I think we should fix a specific time, was your take on this
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideology:

Sure dear, but I think we should fix a specific time, was your take on this

7pm Nigerian time.

1 Like

Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by ideology(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: 7pm Prompt, no African Time tongue, cool, by then I must have rested and unwind the days stress.
if you arrive late, there should be a penalty, i guess cool cheesy wink
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
ideology: if you arrive late, there should be a penalty, i guess cool cheesy wink

Yup;you're paying for dinner.
That's the penalty.

1 Like

Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by ideology(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Yup;you're paying for dinner.
That's the penalty.

See ojoro o o, if you arrive late, i pay,
If I arrive late nko, you pay abi cheesy
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2014
farano: I always tell him number 8 cool
awwwwwww...so cute wink
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by zoeee(f): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
constance500: how about "Let's make babies. grin

Haha cheesy... Very cute
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by constance500: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
zoeee:
Haha cheesy... Very cute

U like it

1 Like

Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Odunharry(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
send me ur bank account details,i wanna deposit 500,000...
This will make the guy love u more
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
lol
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Misblah(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
100Cents: Your tool in me is like the rod of Aladura..
LMFAO
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Houseofglam7: 9. Come home soon,we're having a 3some grin
...lol...
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
..Baby, how much should i send to your account??
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by mayorall(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ..Baby, how much should i send to your account??

Just #500,000 cheesy cheesy
Re: Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend by Agness777: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
My boyfriend is the best and I always want to say good things to him. But sometimes I can't find good words and say how much I love him. I used several good phrases from http://rocketparents.com/cute-things-to-say-to-your-boyfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Reasons American And African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets / When Is 'rape' Okay??? / I Took S3x Herbs To Satisfy My Wife On Her Birthday But This Shocking Thing Happ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.