Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! (4077 Views)

How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
anytime i try to woo any other girl,i tend to lose the feeling in a week or less, i think my girlfriend is beyind this because it started right from the day i asked her out(2 years ago).please guys what can i do to break this spell?
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by arramyjay: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2008
I dnt think it is a spell,I think you haven't just found the right person.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2008
@shegirl. i've found the right person which is my girlfriend cos i love her, but the thing is, when i try to cheat on her,it doesnt seem to work
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2008
@shegirl. i've found the right person which is my girlfriend cos i love her, but the thing is, when i try to cheat on her,it doesnt seem to work
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by arramyjay: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
Why would you even want to cheat in the first place! And to think i was actually feeling sorry for you.Gosh u are so mean.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
hey!!! cant a guy decide to test the waters? is it a crime?
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by inbox(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2008
@poster
Are u sure u know what u want in this life, and come to think of it is it someone that helped u type ur signature? have u ever had a deep tot abt what that ur signature really means
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by arramyjay: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
Nduvic:

hey!!! can't a guy decide to test the waters? is it a crime?

Gosh u are a mean person.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
@inbox. what has my signature got to do with this? why not leave me and my signature alone and concentrate on the topic
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2008
@shegirl. i guess you hate me now,but really i mean no harm to her
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by frank317: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ poster, just do away with ur present girl friend, so that u can be free of her supposed evil spell. My God! she must be very mean to cast such a spell an you, i tell u bro, she is not what u need in yor life right now.

how can u find urself, as ur signature says, when u are just sleeping with just one girl; she will just take u deeper into the darkness of identity confusion.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2008
@frank. is that suppose to be funny? the signature has nothin to do with the real me,its just a signature for christ's sake.thanks anyway for your reply
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by freds1: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2008
hi babe am fred like 2 no more about you kindly send me an offline msg on my yahoo msg,efetobore_friday i like to talk better,nd here is my num 08029738043
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
@fred. this is not a search zone. i cant believe guys still search for girlfriends/lovers on the internet,it's crazy.REAL guys go out and do real things(meet people and hook up)
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Akinagirl(f): 2:27am On Oct 26, 2008
Poster whats your problem? That is so mean, how about you DONT cheat on your girlfriend? undecided
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by topup: 5:26am On Oct 26, 2008
This is such a silly story!

So, you are willing to lose the one you love because you want to 'test the waters'?!?

Wait a minute, you love her right? But you want to cheat on her? Very confusing, I would have said that you didn't truly love your girlfriend if it wasn't for the fact that you were unable to develop feelings for the women you were trying to woo.

You're taking your girlfriend for granted and what happens if another girl is very forward and forces herself on you (but you can still reject her), and you cheat and you lose your girlfriend?

Do you believe that it is required of you to 'test the waters'? Do you think it makes you normal? A man? Well, it doesn't, you just build a nasty image of your character, and I'm pretty sure you're not that bad.

If you love your girlfriend, be serious with her, who knows what could come from this, if you want more action or somebody else, do her a favour and leave her because cheating on someone can really have terrible effects on the person, can ruin all their relationships with guys in the future, can make the woman paranoid, and dislike you to the point that even if you figure out that she is the one she won't have any trust in you to believe you this time round.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2008
thanks topup and akinagirl,u guys r great.ok i'll tell u guys y i wanna test the waters, my relationship wit my girlfriend is not complete(NO SEX).she's a virgin and she says no sex till after marriage,i've tried my best to do it but it doesnt seem to be working. we r both students,im studyin mechanical engineering and she's studyin chemical engineering.im 20 n she's 18,both in 300level.u see we still have a long way to go before marriage
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
The poster is a total idiot.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by richo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2008
Nduvic:

@shegirl. i've found the right person which is my girlfriend because i love her, but the thing is, when i try to cheat on her,it doesnt seem to work

if u think ur girl friend is the right person and u think u love her then why are u tellin us crap about how things aint working with the other wrong girls?
chai these area boys have started spoiling our nairaland for us angry angry
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
richo and michelin,that was rude, i wasnt expecting such. for heaven's sake this is a forum and we should all be polite to each other. i'm quite dissapionted in the both of you.thanks anyway for your reply and the insults
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2008
richo and michelin,that was rude, i wasnt expecting such. for heaven's sake this is a forum and we should all be polite to each other. i'm quite dissapionted in the both of you.thanks anyway for your reply and the insults
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Angolobabe(f): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2008
ur full of shit,u love her and u want to cheat on her?why be in a relationship if u know u will cheat on the person.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2008
@angolobabe, i posted the reason why i would wanna cheat on her.maybe you should read through
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Gamine(f): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2008
@Poster

You are a daft.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by iceland(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2008
Gamine:

@Poster

You are a daft.
You can say that again!
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2008
nairaland is filled with unfriendly people,and it hurts me to know that. pls can anyone tell me how i can close this thread which i started? i dont deserve the insults cos i've done nothin wrong
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by chika98: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2008
Nduvic:

nairaland is filled with unfriendly people,and it hurts me to know that. please can anyone tell me how i can close this thread which i started? i don't deserve the insults because i've done nothin wrong

The fact that you don't think you've done anything wrong is more appalling!! I wish i knew who your gf was so I can tell her to run for her life!
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by chessguru(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2008
Nduvic:

nairaland is filled with unfriendly people,and it hurts me to know that. please can anyone tell me how i can close this thread which i started? i don't deserve the insults because i've done nothin wrong
I SINCERELY BELIEVE NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO INSULT YOU , or call you names irrespective of how they feel about your post, there are polite ways mature adults can put you to order without necessarily saying you are an idiot or stupid daft or dumb, i would have advised you to use the report to moderator botton but unfortunately, michellin a mod her self made one of those remarks, my advise is you simply ignore those who feel they can exercise their freedom by insulting people in a very uncultured manner and simply reply those who exhibit maturity, simple as that, THE POWER TO IGNORE is in everyman's power!!

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by chessguru(m): 1:24am On Oct 27, 2008
Nduvic:

I SINCERELY BELIEVE NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO INSULT YOU , or call you names irrespective of how they feel about your post, there are polite ways mature adults can put you to order without necessarily saying you are an idiot or stupid daft or dumb, i would have advised you to use the report to moderator botton but unfortunately, michellin  a mod her self made one of those remarks, my advise is you simply ignore those who feel they can exercise their freedom by insulting people in a very uncultured manner and simply reply those who exhibit maturity, simple as that, THE POWER TO IGNORE is in everyman's power!!

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by sillyboy(m): 3:10am On Oct 27, 2008
@ Poster.

@ Poster

Don't mind those insulting you jare wink. . . . they cheat on the partners too.

Concerning your problem, since it's just sex your beloved girlfriend is denying you, then, you have the righ[/b]t to get it outside without her knowing.

The good news is that you can actually get it outside [b]without commitment
. . . phewww! Isn't that wonderful? All you gat to do is to visit "One-Leg-Up" Joint (Know what i mean?) and you pay them for every round. Remember, no commitment just pay as u "offload". . lol

It's me your best counsellor
Silly wink
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Akinagirl(f): 4:39am On Oct 27, 2008
WOW, You are definately a silly boy. tongue Don't take that advice poster, because that was completely disrespectful and disgraceful.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by sillyboy(m): 4:42am On Oct 27, 2008
Akinagirl!!! Take your time ooo! angry Werrin concrn u with my patient now? Berra leave my consulting room.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geography Of A Man / Husband Must Be Older Than The Wife Is It A Law Anywhere?(legal, Customary, Etc) / Am I Making A Mistake? Need Some Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.