Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! (4084 Views)

How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by plappville(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2008
i guess you hate me now,but really i mean no harm to her

don't u really think cheating on her is not as well as harming her?
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by arramyjay: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2008
plappville:

do u really think cheating on her is not as well as harming her?

Thank you i was going to write that.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by yimiton(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2008
@ Poster,

There's no point cheating on her. Cheating totally destroys relationships, your commitement just drops suddenly and when she notices and starts asking questions, she just might get to find out and you loose a relationship you're nurturing to sex.

I guess you knew she was a virgin before you started dating.
Wait till she's ready, afterall, at 18, she's still very young and obviously not ready for sex. For now, concentrate on studies and leave that part of the relationship. You'll be surprised how sex can destroy a relationship if one partner is not ready and the other makes it an issue.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by meexteriox(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
Now i see why you are so dumb - your age! But i've seen guys your age do better with their time.
My only advice -[b] resolve to find thyself; and know that he who finds himself loses his misery.[/b]Get a life boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2008
thanks chessguru and yimiton. u guys have said it all. @silly,no guy in his right senses would go for a prostitute,it's simply not right, there are other ways of having sex outside a relationship.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
@plappville and shegirl, what if she doesnt get to know?
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nautillus(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
Kids of nowadays . . . . .hmmmmm . . . .God help us! ! !
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2008
meexteriox cant you contribute without using the 'dumb' word? well thanks anyway
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by sillyboy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Poster.

I thought you said the sex was the problem?, I only profered a simply solution to your problem. All you gat to do is to pay the "one-leg-up" and go back to your sweetheart and no girl will call u to disturb u she's in luv wif u or she's preg for u.

Well, I think ma idea is fantastic. . . u should consider it sincerely
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2008
chessguru:

I SINCERELY BELIEVE NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO INSULT YOU , or call you names irrespective of how they feel about your post, there are polite ways mature adults can put you to order without necessarily saying you are an idiot or stupid daft or dumb, i would have advised you to use the report to moderator botton but unfortunately, michellin a mod her self made one of those remarks, my advise is you simply ignore those who feel they can exercise their freedom by insulting people in a very uncultured manner and simply reply those who exhibit maturity, simple as that, THE POWER TO IGNORE is in everyman's power!!

I nor get your time.

Wetin unclassify this poster as an ODE? Which person in his right senses go wan cheat on his partner because say he wan test waters? Which kind brain he get sef? Oh sorry. He hasn't got one.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by biolabee(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2008
mich u need to be patient with some people cheesy

how was the weekend, nice week ahead

are u a fan of serie a
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2008
biolabee:

mich u need to be patient with some people cheesy

how was the weekend, nice week ahead

are u a fan of serie a

Not really. But I know Juventus! grin

My weekend was cool. And yours?

@ topic

I can't believe a guy my age can be so dumb. I thought the new generation was smarter!
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by igwe11(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ poster

Be patient with her and shove away the idea of cheating on her while u keep a close eye on her.
i hope she doesn't have any other guy in her life to avoid heart break.
Her refusal cud be her age. try to be a trustful friend to her nd never ever give her  reasons to doubt your love 4 her.
I hope you be the patient dog that eats the fattest bone else u have nothing at all left grin grin grin grin

If shes really a virgin, u gat! a lot to gain, thank God u re in d same skul with her.

please if u know u love this girl, engage her with academic discussions rather than sex but try to be romantic atimes.

regards,

Igwe
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by sillyboy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Mich 89.

There is nada dumb abt the poster. His "thing" is "scrathing" him. . . let him go "scratch" it
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by biolabee(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
mich juventus won their game at the wkend, hope u had celebratory drinks,

ladies r more mature than guys even at the same age,
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2008
thanks alot igwe,i'll do what u said, @miche,i'll just ignore your comments
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by topup: 5:15am On Nov 02, 2008
I have been in your girlfriend's position, and it was painful and a waste of time.

I am not sure about the character of your girlfriend and I can't judge it merely from the fact that she won't have sex before marriage. All I can say is that you need to look at your own character. Do you want to lose someone you love to sex? Sex is so cheap and overrated, and maybe you are actually taking her for granted, do you believe that she'll take you back even after/if you cheat? Is that why you aren't afraid to jeopardise this?

Let me tell you, it isn't as easy to find true love, as it is to find good sex, you can get that from anywhere, and after marriage, you can do it as often as you both please.

I can't dictate to you what to do, but I feel that if I don't encourage you to put more thought into this, that if you decide to leave her, you may regret it and I could have told you that.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Nduvic(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2008
thanks topup,nicely spoken, if i had chance,i would compare my girl 2 angel cos there seem 2 be no difference,she's awesome. i wont trade her for anything. but, u get?
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by igwe11(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2008
Nduvic:

thanks topup,nicely spoken,  if i had chance,i would compare my girl 2 angel because there seem 2 be no difference,she's awesome. i wont trade her for anything. but,  u get?
Get what?
walk down the aisle sharp sharp with her if you re ready to father a child or what else do you want?
Don't know, there is possibility of impregnating any lady you may have it with. Their is no much benefit in  your intended venture outside regret and dilemma.
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by 190: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
poster this same thing precisely is happening 2 me @ the moment!!

I just dont know what 2 do, its like im under a spell too~
Re: I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! by Olojademons: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Am monica i want to give thanks to mr olojademons who help me get back my husband. i thank you very much you are really blessed and i would want other people to benefit from this. Contact him via e_mail oloja12demons@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Must Be Older Than The Wife Is It A Law Anywhere?(legal, Customary, Etc) / Read This Short Story , Please!! / I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.