Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused (6518 Views)

Poll: Men are emotionally confused

yes: 33% (5 votes)
no: 20% (3 votes)
sometimes: 20% (3 votes)
always: 20% (3 votes)
never: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Is This True Of Yoruba Men? Some Funny Memes. / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by DavidDylan(m): 2:32am On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

Then you need to re-evaluate the kind of women you hang out with or date/marry.

All of you are the same. You all pretend in the beginning.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 2:33am On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

What nonsense. angry angry
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by DavidDylan(m): 2:34am On Oct 26, 2008
KarmaMod:

Eyin ara ilu, have you all heard? Only men should call David o. Public Announcement  grin

I for one, have heard.

as for trusting to be faithful, lol what a rare occurance.

I don give up on you since last century. grin Abeg i meant when i get married o.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chika98: 2:36am On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

Fine. That infact is your [/b]opinion and not everyone feels the same way. Maybe [b]you have that problem because you're the owambe type who likes to waka waka otherwise what woman in her right mind won't need her own space every once in a while? Even though we are in a marriage sometimes we(women) need our space too.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

Yeah duh we all know that. Depends on what you mean by overly attended to. A married man that wants to hang out all the time like he used to when he was single or talk to females on the phone like he ain't married.  Let me ask you a question: How many times does your dad call mama ngozi to discuss random stuff with her or to talk to her because they are "friends"? Let's be real here.

You told me to explain to you and I did. What's with the duh? Where in daviddylan's earlier post that I referred to presume the words in bold?
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 26, 2008
KarmaMod:

Eyin ara ilu, have you all heard? Only men should call David o. Public Announcement grin

I for one, have heard.

as for trusting to be faithful, lol what a rare occurance.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Is Contacting His Ex / 15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.