Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused (6519 Views)

Poll: Men are emotionally confused

yes: 33% (5 votes)
no: 20% (3 votes)
sometimes: 20% (3 votes)
always: 20% (3 votes)
never: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Is This True Of Yoruba Men? Some Funny Memes. / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Sauron1: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2008

we all knw that a womans boobs is a sex appeal,boobs comes before d thing down there,like i said it takes time for a woman to touch a man down there or their flat chests,her hands are always around mans neck,but men r sthg else,u always want to feel d boobs,even inside d bus,train and wherever

them swear for una angry

U cannot understand. Walk in a man's shoes for one week and letz see if u won't be running after Tope's boobs. grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:00am On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

U cannot understand. Walk in a man's shoes for one week and letz see if u won't be running after Tope's boobs. grin

ahhh tope again grin grin grin u pple should leave dat girls chest abeg
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

Chamotex: You are looking kind of cute in your profile pic.

Thanks, im blushing. embarassed embarassed  With the you type, i can tell you are beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful cheesy grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Sauron1: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2008

ahhh tope again grin grin grin u people should leave that girls chest abeg

Ok. . . .Letz see if u won't be running after DeepZone's boobs. grin cheesy
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

angry angry angry cheesy leave my mary-kate n ashley alone oo
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin
never really put u down as a boob guy, i thot u were in2 onion booty like chamo tongue

tits has to be ample and body has to be banging like a range rover sport, with a mahogany dashboard!

booty is not allowed to look like a miserly akara or pancake, it has to be round, fresh and plum!! grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 1:02am On Oct 26, 2008
Danke, if your hubby comes home, oh let's say, one late night. And he doesn't touch your boobs , but goes directly to hmm wink. Second night, the same. Third night, same, till till the 5th night.

I betcha you'd find your hands inside your shirt, wondering if the two bulbs changed location, from N to SW
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 1:02am On Oct 26, 2008
@Danke
Are you telling me women dont enjoy it when suck those boobies? . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . they start vibrating like a SAGEM phone grin grin grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

tits has to be ample and body has to be banging like a range rover sport, with a mahogany dashboard!

booty is not allowed to look like a miserly akara or pancake, it has to be round, fresh and plum!! grin

Wetin?? Why is ur standard so high, se na Nigerian u wan marry abi latino tongue cheesy
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 1:04am On Oct 26, 2008
*Morenike:

Danke, if your hubby comes home, oh let's say, one late night. And he doesn't touch your boobs , but goes directly to hmm wink. Second night, the same. Third night, same, till till the 5th night.

I betcha you'd find your hands inside your shirt, wondering if the two bulbs changed location, from N to SW

that is why i like you jare Toyin! grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chika98: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2008
chamotex:

Thanks, I'm blushing. embarassed embarassed  With the you type, i can tell you are beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful cheesy grin

Hmmm. Idk about that.

@ Post: Not all women go crazy over boob sucking. Just an FYI
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2008
*Morenike:

buahahahahaqhahah i will be happy hon grin grin grin grin no more late nights ,office,shower,couch,dinning table touching grin grin grin

thank God d dude travelled sef atleast i can sleep well
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by lepashandi: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2008

buahahahahaqhahah i will be happy hon grin grin grin grin no more late nights ,office,shower,couch,dinning table touching grin grin grin

This HIV man is still talking here?
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

Ok. . . .Letz see if u won't be running after DeepZone's boobs. grin cheesy

i reject it grin grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 1:05am On Oct 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

we've got the same taste, what a co-incidence grin grin grin

dont introduce me to your woman o cheesy cheesy cheesy i fit go think say na my own
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:06am On Oct 26, 2008
everybody ignore derailers,plssssss
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

Wetin?? Why is ur standard so high, se na Nigeria u wan marry abi latino tongue cheesy

Brash
can marry anyone as long as the tough criterias has been un-conditionally met!! grin

i don't mean to be cocky but i only deserve the creme-de-la-creme's

dee-ryder-man:always lining up hot gurls like a wet-suit audition!!
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

that is why i like you jare Toyin! grin
Na gode wink

shocked shocked Let's not wish for such.
Trust me, when you get older, you'd be begging him to touch it wink
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2008
*Morenike:

lmao! which one be South West again . . . . . . . . na the location of your own be that. cheesy
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2008
chamotex:

we've got the same taste, what a co-incidence grin grin grin

don't introduce me to your woman o cheesy cheesy cheesy  i fit go think say na my own

grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 1:10am On Oct 26, 2008
chamotex:

lmao! which one be South West again . . . . . . . . na the location of your own be that. cheesy
Maybe! cool
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2008
*Morenike:

Na gode wink
shocked shocked Let's not wish for such.
Trust me, when you get older, you'd be begging him to touch it wink

sweetheart not in my sleep,not wen i want to rest,not wen im taking my bath lipsrsealed not wen im busy

men r emotional babies *sighs* sad
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2008
who did you marry? brash or chamotex? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chika98: 1:17am On Oct 26, 2008
The same man will end up with a girl that will make his life a living hell. That's why good girls finish last.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2008
@morenike

none of d above

i dont want to end up wt triplets after one round,chamo and brash go wound person

gawdd help their wives grin grin grin

tope is in trouble
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Pinkrosey(f): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2008
What’s has boobs got to do with emotions Men as usual‘ve emotionally derailed  from the topic
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by DavidDylan(m): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2008
Pinkrosey:

What’s has boobs got to do with emotions Men as usual‘ve emotionally derailed  from the topic

women on the other hand are too emotionally attached to the topic for their own good. grin

Morenike's boobs are my screesaver. Eat ur heart out Danke. cheesy
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 1:23am On Oct 26, 2008

@morenike

none of d above

i don't want to end up wt triplets after one round,chamo and brash go wound person

gawdd help their wives grin grin grin

tope is in trouble

Which kain tope
I dash chamo n brash tumfulu jare grin grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:28am On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

women on the other hand are too emotionally attached to the topic for their own good. grin

Morenike's boobs are my screesaver. Eat ur heart out Danke
. cheesy

leave dat boobs for her,ive been saving it for my brother her husband since she was 2 yrs old angry angry

Pinkrosey:

dont mind them,they r confused emotionally,look at d way they dearailed d whole thing
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by DavidDylan(m): 1:32am On Oct 26, 2008

leave that boobs for her,ive been saving it for my brother her husband since she was 2 years old angry angry

ur bro don miss road. Let him go to Ekiti and pic another chic . . . DZ is still available. grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2008
As much as I like DZ, plz, she's not Ekiti for heaven's sake.
We're not that troublesome. She's from Jenny's town
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 1:34am On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan link=topic=187898
.msg2994850#msg2994850 date=1224981147:

ur bro don miss road. Let him go to Ekiti and pic another chic . . . DZ is still available. grin

no way,not after theyve done court and traditional marriage

wait for d wedding in november ,too late man

@morenike

wetin u mean,say i be trouble maker eh kwa? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? / Why Wear Bra If You Don't Have Breast / Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.