Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248701 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
AriDsexy:

And ds is a friendly reply.Someone quoted me nd I immediately started typing thinking it was u,it was after I submitted that I realized it was someone else...na u drag me come ds thread o,make I just dey view jejely abeg,make them no chop off my head.
hahahahahahhaha....so u no even get mind upon all ur ekosodin staygringringringringrin. U just gat to ignore some post, u will be fyn. Bt biko, ansa me o, y idris?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Less talking...just vote!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
there is no fight. Tayo has ROA down. Macky2's team has failed.

Just dropped 50 votes for Tayo via ROA
I Like ur optimism. But its still an open game. Anything can happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Onge:
I think Mozambique will vote for Macky 2 bcz Zambia has been loyal to them and Uganda will vote for Tayo as for Idris i dont think Namibia will vote for him this week.
i dn't tink so, dynamics has changed, d last tym mackey was up, moz voted goitse and yesterday, zambia voted sipe over trez, hence mackey does nt have any claim to d moz vote. But am still mindful dat moz is btw him and tayo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Is it true? Jj said he's going to press Tayo's button this week. ??
I hope Tayo will be sensible enough not to fall into their trap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by utchlady: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
iphie25:

Kai!!! Me sef I don confirm say this na decanta!! Probably she's looking towards a clean start...hehehe!

Hi, please i have never contributed to this thread (though i sneakingly tried to get into 1111 work) I followed almost all of Decanta's thread. One thing is if she has changed her username or she came in with another name please thumbs up to her. This means that she probably realized that she didn't do well and needs a clean slate please let her be and we hope from now onward she will maintain a different type of input compared to the other.
@Decanta if it is you don't be bothered just learn to respect people her and i am sure there are people who are older than most of us here and just because we all follow this thread does not give us room to mess it up. Cheers girl

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tboy is in it to win it. VOTE TAYO!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by FKO1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Na WA oo... Almost 30 pages to cover from last night alone embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
But chai, nigerians can famz shagringringringringrin. I have bn laughing at every single tweet i have seen. Some even tweeting fake portuguese at trezagah, LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
shegxi:
i dn't tink so, dynamics has changed, d last tym mackey was up, moz voted goitse and yesterday, zambia voted sipe over trez, hence mackey does nt have any claim to d moz vote. But am still mindful dat moz is btw him and tayo.
i agree with u lets just say for now Moz will split their votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azaania: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
The best way is for each person to vote his/her favourate housemate based on entertainment regardless which country he comes from because we are all africans . This campaign things are non sense this is not political election, otherwise africa will be more divided than become united.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
THEAMAKA:

The same way Melvin was supposed to get 6 country votes but was booted out with pretty much only Nigeria's vote.
Please don't end up fainting again.

Hehehehehe

Do you remember '#Team Melvin, we got this. #Team Melvin, we run this'

Only for Biggie to run Team Melvin on day 91.

Immediately IK announced Melvin's eviction, @Safari girl immediately ported to Team Elikem. Biggie ran Team Elikem too.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
JJ's DSs

It's amazing to be in the top 8. He had faith he'll make it and all HMs are excited to be here. He has his flag on cuz he reps his country, he also has artivles to rep Kenya, Zambia and Tanzania.

He feels all HMs are talented, but he has an edge to win cuz he's more entertaining. He thinks coming into the house was a culture shock. He clocked with Nhlanhla cuz they both played rugby, Maxky2 is from Kopala abd he grew up close-by so he knows about it. Idris is funny and like his lil bro. Sipe grew up in Zambbia partly so they have stuff in xommon, M'am Bea is very motherly. Tayo combusts atimes so you have to learn to understand him, he knows people like that and he's good like that. All HMs are amazing.

In his final week, he said he had listed himself, Nhlanhla, Idris, Tayo, Mcky2 and he put Ella intially, but he was wrong there as well as with Sipe.

He was shocked to see Ella and Trez go cuz he thought Trez was entertaining and Ella survived a lot.

He said you have to be real in the house so it makes you wonder what Africa thinks of you, if you being you is good enough

He thinks Big brother hotshot takes a lot. He doesn't think he's very talented so he works extra-hard to understand certain tasks. It takes determination and passion to be a hotshot whether in or outside the house.

On he and Bbutti in finale, he thinks it's amazing for he an his sister to make it to the finale and he thanks Africa for doing it for them. He and other HMs plan to entertain Africa the final week via the task, he hopes ppl enjoy the drama between the tasks and HMs loosen up. He also hopes they can stay up long enough to entertain Africa.

One love, one blood, one Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
quantumphysics:
truly i say unto ye TAYO HATERS... HOLYGHOST FAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Make e consume your blokos.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

Hehehehehe

Do you remember '#Team Melvin, we got this. #Team Melvin, we run this'

Only for Biggie to run Team Melvin on day 91.

Immediately IK announced Melvin's eviction, @Safari girl immediately ported to Team Elikem. Biggie ran Team Elikem too.

LMAO
I was never Team Elikem, I wento to Team Cleo, stop talking trash.

Once again, I await Sunday when I'll laugh at all of you. Just have your fun this week, but when I start laughing y'all better not run away

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

Make e consume your blokos.

Bwuhahahaha. Sons of men. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let's stop calcuting guys, please let's vote the hardest we can. May the best man win. VOTE AKT!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
quantumphysics:
eustachio, abeg give this babe 20 cartons of tayo water grin

Eustachio, Abeg give this boy 20 cartons of Tayo acid make he drink.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
I Don't Have An Airtel Line....If You Have An Airtel Line Get At Me...I'll Send U A 700 Naira Card BUT U MUST BE A REGULAR IN HERE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
I was never Team Elikem, I wento to Team Cleo, stop talking trash.

Once again, I await Sunday when I'll laugh at all of you. Just have your fun this week, but when I start laughing y'all better not run away

Would you like me to refresh your memory? I detest amnesia.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin Tayo: I'm not a snake that crawls on a rock and leaves no mark, I'm an elephant so every of my step leaves a footprint.(Stolen)VOTE AKT Nigga!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
azaania:
The best way is for each person to vote his/her favourate housemate based on entertainment regardless which country he comes from because we are all africans . This campaign things are non sense this is not political election, otherwise africa will be more divided than become united.

Preach That To Yourself First Then Your People Before Bringing It Here - Actions Speak Better Than Words.

Lmao @ Dude Try'n 2 Play A Twisted Mind Game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chiazalam1:
After all the permutations, hope you guys are voting? Forget about the negatives just VOTE TAYO!
I tire ooo.....USA is on lockdown ,even sadaam's army r voting Tayo, queen Elizabeth just campaigned for Tayo a while ago....the finale is a week away so i dont know why people r so impatient.

#teamTayo #teamfamzing #teamnosleep!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yousee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
azaania:
For on top BBA again?
Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tayo's DS

He's really excited to be in the finale. He wants to say a big thank you to those supporting and voting for him. He's grateful, he's praying for everyone even those who hate him, they're blessed.

He feels surprised to have made it to the final week cuz he thought the way the HMs felt about him is a reflection of how Africa thinks of him. He's happy not everyone thinks Tayo is evil. He has a feeling he has a lot of people out there who believe in him and not judging him.

He says he has a lot of self-belief, but he thinks it's important what people think of him. He said he is happy he had been himself and is comfortable in who he is. He has made some mistakes and apologised. He doesn't want things to get to his head that's why he's giving thanks to God and those who believed in him, may God put a smile on their faces.

He had thought 2 people were leaving and was surprised when it was 4. He and Trez had plans for this week, he and Goitse had plans of sleeping outside the final week. He felt bad that Sheila went, he wishes he had more time to talk to her. He misses Trez as much as he misses Esther, Grankie, Lilly and Perm, he's happy he'll see them Sunday.

Someone like Esther, it surprised him she'd leave that early. He says with Lillian he was tolf it was cuz of him. With Frankie he'd go on and on. They each left a word for him. Goitse told him to take a shot and he'd be hot. He won't jusge himself much cuz he has no idea what they think of him outside. King Kong's visit also inspired him as well as his life outside the house.

Sometimes he cries and nobody but him knows the reason, he has a son, someone to be responsible for as well as his gf who he left at home, they all inspire him to pick himself up when down.

It's motivating to know he has a son, but he also has responsibilities and people who look up to him. His dad told him he can't help people if you're not established. So his major priority is to establish himself but with a son now, the whole hustling thing won't be as easy cuz he knows he has other people to look out for. He's excited that he's a father and he can't wait to hold him. Sometimes he's down cuz he didn't want to be absent on the birth of his son.

He feels he's the luckiest man on earth and he's done nothing to deserve it. He thanks God for everything, for his baby and his girlfriend for giving him a wonderful baby.

He gives a S/out to his nephew whose birthday is today. Wishes him a happy brithday, he loves him, and his cousins. He wishes his dad was there for him, but he lves him as well and he hopes he can be there for his next birthday and give him something bigger. He also wishes all who have their birthdays today a happy birthday.

*sorry for the typos guys*

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

Would you like me to refresh your memory? I detest amnesia.
refresh your own memory. I NEVER supported Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
JJ's DSs

It's amazing to be in the top 8. He had faith he'll make it and all HMs are excited to be here. He has his flag on cuz he reps his country, he also has artivles to rep Kenya, Zambia and Tanzania.

He feels all HMs are talented, but he has an edge to win cuz he's more entertaining. He thinks coming into the house was a culture shock. He clocked with Nhlanhla cuz they both played rugby, Maxky2 is from Kopala abd he grew up close-by so he knows about it. Idris is funny and like his lil bro. Sipe grew up in Zambbia partly so they have stuff in xommon, M'am Bea is very motherly. Tayo combusts atimes so you have to learn to understand him, he knows people like that and he's good like that. All HMs are amazing.

In his final week, he said he had listed himself, Nhlanhla, Idris, Tayo, Mcky2 and he put Ella intially, but he was wrong there as well as with Sipe.

He was shocked to see Ella and Trez go cuz he thought Trez was entertaining and Ella survived a lot.

He said you have to be real in the house so it makes you wonder what Africa thinks of you, if you being you is good enough

He thinks Big brother hotshot takes a lot. He doesn't think he's very talented so he works extra-hard to understand certain tasks. It takes determination and passion to be a hotshot whether in or outside the house.

On he and Bbutti in finale, he thinks it's amazing for he an his sister to make it to the finale and he thanks Africa for doing it for them. He and other HMs plan to entertain Africa the final week via the task, he hopes ppl enjoy the drama between the tasks and HMs loosen up. He also hopes they can stay up long enough to entertain Africa.

One love, one blood, one Africa
really? jj thinks he more entertaining than Tayo?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
As for me and my house, we will vote TAYO!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
shegxi:
hahahahahahhaha....so u no even get mind upon all ur ekosodin staygringringringringrin. U just gat to ignore some post, u will be fyn. Bt biko, ansa me o, y idris?

I don't have strength for bashing o,forget Ekosodin matter cheesy

I liked him right from d moment he did that nice stuff for Goitse,then Ellah started tripping.he's also been entertain dt I know of,unlike some people that I mentioned earlier...Regardless,I'll be happy if tayo wins,don't forget that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Team Tayo, yes we can! Let's go there!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
refresh your own memory. I NEVER supported Elikem

I didn't say you supported Elikem. I said on day 91 after IK announced Melvin's eviction, you immediately ported to Team Elikem. If you deny doing this then I will be left with no choice but to forcefully refresh your memory.

You may recall that you also denied being a proponent of Mellish fantasy on the same forking thread last year until I had to forcefully refresh your memory. You felt embarrassed, you con turn am to rough.

I don't want a repeat of such ugly incident.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
ninnyanny:
really? jj thinks he more entertaining than Tayo?
For him left mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.