Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258489 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

I didn't say you supported Elikem. I said on day 91 after IK announced Melvin's eviction, you immediately ported to Team Elikem. If you deny doing this then I will be left with no choice but to forcefully refresh your memory.

You may recall that you also denied being a proponent of Mellish fantasy on the same forking thread last year until I had to forcefully refresh your memory. You felt embarrassed, you con turn am to rough.

I don't want a repeat of such ugly incident.
not even on the finale did I port to Elikem. I was team Cleo then. The thread is still alive so you can bring posts to support your claim. I NEVER PORTED to Elikem. NEVER. Get your facts right
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
ninnyanny:
really? jj thinks he more entertaining than Tayo?
he assumes what Tayo does doesn't count as entertainment. JJ is a testimony that experience isn't necessarily the best teacher. Despite appearing on the show briefly last season, he failed to collect a few pointers

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
not even on the finale did I port to Elikem. I was team Cleo then. The thread is still alive so you can bring posts to support your claim. I NEVER PORTED to Elikem. NEVER. Get your facts right

Yep. Confirmed. You said and I quote '...Sharply porting to Team Cleo.'

I mixed you up with @Nobody who also sharply ported to Team Elikem.

My sincere apologies.

But the crux of my allegation still stands tho which is Biggie had you screwed doggggy style both as Team Melvin and as Team Cleo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Meanwhile I saw one misleading post by a poster in obvious denial. (S)he said Idris kicked out, Ella. Point of correction, TAYO kicked out Ella cuz it was Tayo that sat on the 2 votes (Ghana and Rwanda) Ella should've gotten. Just wanted to get that out in the open. We can't be peddling lies on this reputable site smiley

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

Yep. Confirmed. You said and I quote '...Sharply porting to Team Cleo.'

I mixed you up with @Nobody who also sharply ported to Team Elikem.

My sincere apologies.

But the crux of my allegation still stands tho which is Biggie had you screwed doggggy style both as Team Melvin and as Team Cleo.
Mogbe grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile I saw one misleading post by a poster in obvious denial. (S)he said Idris kicked out, Ella. Point of correction, TAYO kicked out Ella cuz it was Tayo that sat on the 2 votes (Ghana and Rwanda) Ella should've gotten. Just wanted to get that out in the open. We can't be peddling lies on this reputable site smiley
lmao @reputable....no be only...biggie doesnt even use this site for his starmetre

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
vote vote vote

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
AriDsexy:

I don't have strength for bashing o,forget Ekosodin matter cheesy

I liked him right from d moment he did that nice stuff for Goitse,then Ellah started tripping.he's also been entertain dt I know of,unlike some people that I mentioned earlier...Regardless,I'll be happy if tayo wins,don't forget that.
i never liked him and he proved me rite wit d lust triangle he developed. From onset i loved tayo(sometimes annoying) and trezagah because they were straightforward since day 1. Mambea is straight and upfront too bt she doesnt exert herself enuf to be a contender.
For some strange reasons, i have rili come to luv jj too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
So i heard Tayo will be acting as Vimbai this week...

He also said it means he can talk to housemates anyhow he likes grin

Can anyone confirm this please?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
Hahaha....straight facts. Even some haters have started conceding defeat.

Decanta, you must be so pained to realise the same Tayp y'all said was a lost cause could actually win this ish
Everyone and their dead relative knew tayo will survive on sunday with atleast three or four country votes(there was basically no surprises there)so saying we thought he was a lost cause makes you a big liar.Big brother is not a charity show there is no way a Nigerian will not make the final.
But mark this post and quote it on the final day"Tayo faniran will not win BBA hotshots"start making peace with it and stop being delusional. IDRIS has always been the obvious winner,we have all tried to delude ourselves at some point or another and make it seem like he is not strong enough so that our favorites can look better but it all came crashing down when he survived the eviction with a whooping three country votes despite being in such a tight spot.
One thing ive learnt in my little life is that a star can be spotted a mile away,dip him or her in a mud and he will still emerge shinning brighter,Idris has always been a boy destined for great things,I saw that the day he walked into the house,all the ex housemates did as well....maybe thats the reason I hated him on the spot,overrated all the wrong things he did because I knew he was a direct threat to Ellah not minding he was just 21 and might not know better,decampained him in all the social medias I could think of......and then what happened, Ellah was booted out with just one country vote.
Now safariflower I might have had my issues with Tayo but I still like him alot more than idris,and if he does win I won't lie and say that I will be overjoyed but I will still like it better than idris winning(but I highly doubt it)
With that said I will do the first honorable thing ive ever done since I joined this thread and complete my sentence like forkaddit and other people with dignity did, hopefully am free before sunday.
MOD do your job now,cos nagina is Decanta. Take back the escaped felon to prision,I will be viewing you all in guest mode so no need for hugs and kisses and no one should plead on my behalf,I committed the crime let me suffer the consequences. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kayworld26:
it is in relation to the task giving to the hms today. hms are to act as a particular hm. these hms were picked randomly from a hat. Tayo picked vimbai. what he is doing is supposed to be an interpretation of her character

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kayworld26:

ya:::mamabea will b acting as biggie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
icebazz:
ya:::mamabea will b acting as biggie
Merci monsieur smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
tsquaure:

it is in relation to the task giving to the hms today. hms are to act as a particular hm. these hms were picked randomly from a hat. Tayo picked vimbai. what he is doing is supposed to be an interpretation of her character
Okay, many thanks smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
cool

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Akshow:
yeah he is the sure winner. he will get ten country votes and smile to d bank

Lool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
nagina:

Everyone and their dead relative knew tayo will survive on sunday with atleast three or four country votes(there was basically no surprises there)so saying we thought he was a lost cause makes you a big liar.Big brother is not a charity show there is no way a Nigerian will not make the final.
But mark this post and quote it on the final day"Tayo faniran will not win BBA hotshots"start making peace with it and stop being delusional. IDRIS has always been the obvious winner,we have all tried to delude ourselves at some point or another and make it seem like he is not strong enough so that our favorites can look better but it all came crashing down when he survived the eviction with a whooping three country votes despite being in such a tight spot.
One thing ive learnt in my little life is that a star can be spotted a mile away,dip him or her in a mud and he will still emerge shinning brighter,Idris has always been a boy destined for great things,I saw that the day he walked into the house,all the ex housemates did as well....maybe thats the reason I hated him on the spot,overrated all the wrong things he did because I knew he was a direct threat to Ellah not minding he was just 21 and might not know better,decampained him in all the social medias I could think of......and then what happened, Ellah was booted out with just one country vote.
Now safariflower I might have had my issues with Tayo but I still like him alot more than idris,and if he does win I won't lie and say that I will be overjoyed but I will still like it better than idris winning(but I highly doubt it)
With that said I will do the first honorable thing ive ever done since I joined this thread and complete my sentence like forkaddit and other people with dignity did, hopefully am free before sunday.
MOD do your job now,cos nagina is Decanta. Take back the escaped felon to prision,I will be viewing you all in guest mode so no need for hugs and kisses and no one should plead on my behalf,I committed the crime let me suffer the consequences. grin
Character!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
I hope the moralist on this thread are listening to JJ and co, planning and scheming to bring out the ugly side of Tayo. Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
shegxi:
i never liked him and he proved me rite wit d lust triangle he developed. From onset i loved tayo(sometimes annoying) and trezagah because they were straightforward since day 1. Mambea is straight and upfront too bt she doesnt exert herself enuf to be a contender.
For some strange reasons, i have rili come to luv jj too.

Yes,ur opinion....Ur right about Tayo being straigthforward though,u cant take dt away from him.I'm not feeling Mambea,JJ and Macky2.

4give any typo error,I'm at work.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
The more they scheme, the more we vote. May God turn their evil schemes upon their own heads.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
nagina:

It is only delusional people that still doubt idris might win,the moment he knocked off Ellah the strongest woman in the house was when I knew for sure.Unless he messes himself up this week or gets disqualified,the boy will be a multi millionaire on Sunday.
LOL!! grin grin
The strongest woman in the house who got only ONE vote from her country. So much for being the strongest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
remove Uganda under Idris.

Tayo got Rwanda, Bots and ROA on lockdown....better join the winning team while you can, no late entries o. Follow now or famz later
That one is on a mission. Don't stop him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
nagina:

wow...decanta is this u??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Men with bow legs are often rated "sexiest" in world polls. There's nothing unattractive about them, unlike men walking around knock kneed as if they are in need of taking a piss.
Oh dear!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm really gonna miss you after the BBA show. You've been quite the entertainer.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by biggestbamo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Uti said Akintayo's problem is that he doesn't listen to anyone. Other people say he is too emotional, egocentric, arrogant, proud, big baby etc. Yes I agree with everything, Tayo is not perfect, he has a lot of questionable characters. If anyone can show me a twenty-eight years old guy who is perfect, including all the other housemates, then I will not only stop voting Tayo, I will also campaign against him.
Until then Tayo. Omo Akin, Iwo eru ti n d'eru ba eru...Iwo kiniun ti mi igbo kigikigi!!! No shaking

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chiazalam1:
I hope the moralist on this thread are listening to JJ and co, planning and scheming to bring out the ugly side of Tayo. Just saying...
lol...it doesnt matter...its their game...let them play the way they deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who said Botswana is voting Tayo,that can never happen as they are voting Nlhanla. I don't even think Uganda will vote Tayo, hoping on Mozambique
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DamiG(f): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
Macky2 is NOT a threat, the way things are looking, that nikka could even end up with one vote.

Namibia feels they've paid what is necessary to Macky and a good number now want to vote Idris. As for ROA, even in Team Macky2's wet dreams, they can't smell ROA, apart from the fact that Tayo is the only HM that avtually has fans in ROA (Cameroon, Sierra Leone, DRC, Liberia....), Team Tayo in countries like SA that know their vote is sealed are now voting Tayo via ROA, not to mention we wey dey Naija.

Airtel is giving bonus if you load 700, there's a bonus to triple that credit so you'll have #2,100 and they're using the entire bonus to vote Tayo. See peeps sharing Airtel recharge cards of up to #5,000 to Team Tayo.....guy the struggle is real. In fact, dem no fit smell Tayo dust this week
HMMMN WE'LL SEE
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Oh dear!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm really gonna miss you after the BBA show. You've been quite the entertainer.

You're quite sane smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Safarigirl, how many country votes do you think TAYO will get? drop strategies too. . . i like it when you do that you know? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
nagina:

K. Since you've resolved you want to do your time in peace then I'll respect your wish.

But I hope you'll be able to make it out before Sunday. If not, then I will be left with no choice but to break you out.

See you soon baby

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hahaha......Don Jazzy just kicked off his own campaign for Tayo....yes o, that's how we roll #TeamTayo. We got D'banj and Don Jazzy on our team

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.