Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258219 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
I was never Team Elikem, I wento to Team Cleo, stop talking trash.

Once again, I await Sunday when I'll laugh at all of you. Just have your fun this week, but when I start laughing y'all better not run away

You still sound pained. grin
Anyway there will be nothing to laugh at, on my part, as i didn't watch or vote, therefore have no favorite.
Or perhaps you meant you'll feel vindicated?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Only If Ghanians Do Us A Huge Favour And Sacrifice MamBea For Tayo.... The Odds Are Stacked Against West Africa

If Ghana Does That Tayo Has One Hand On The Money
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
pavrita:
Who said Botswana is voting Tayo,that can never happen as they are voting Nlhanla. I don't even think Uganda will vote Tayo, hoping on Mozambique
LOL...Botswana for Tayo. Team Goitse for Tayo, I'm telling you now so that when it happens, you won't say I didn't tell you....even Uganda will vote for either Tayo/M'am Bea/ Butti.

That's how y'all said he can't get Rwanda over Ella. Tayo is breaking borders and alliances

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
nagina:

Everyone and their dead relative knew tayo will survive on sunday with atleast three or four country votes(there was basically no surprises there)so saying we thought he was a lost cause makes you a big liar.Big brother is not a charity show there is no way a Nigerian will not make the final.
But mark this post and quote it on the final day"Tayo faniran will not win BBA hotshots"start making peace with it and stop being delusional. IDRIS has always been the obvious winner,we have all tried to delude ourselves at some point or another and make it seem like he is not strong enough so that our favorites can look better but it all came crashing down when he survived the eviction with a whooping three country votes despite being in such a tight spot.
One thing ive learnt in my little life is that a star can be spotted a mile away,dip him or her in a mud and he will still emerge shinning brighter,Idris has always been a boy destined for great things,I saw that the day he walked into the house,all the ex housemates did as well....maybe thats the reason I hated him on the spot,overrated all the wrong things he did because I knew he was a direct threat to Ellah not minding he was just 21 and might not know better,decampained him in all the social medias I could think of......and then what happened, Ellah was booted out with just one country vote.
Now safariflower I might have had my issues with Tayo but I still like him alot more than idris,and if he does win I won't lie and say that I will be overjoyed but I will still like it better than idris winning(but I highly doubt it)
With that said I will do the first honorable thing ive ever done since I joined this thread and complete my sentence like forkaddit and other people with dignity did, hopefully am free before sunday.
MOD do your job now,cos nagina is Decanta. Take back the escaped felon to prision,I will be viewing you all in guest mode so no need for hugs and kisses and no one should plead on my behalf,I committed the crime let me suffer the consequences. grin

I like u for one thing,u no dey hear word...*hug her*.....no yab me ohh..cos I b ur crush wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
ninnyanny:
wow...decanta is this u??
Ohh u neva knew undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
LOL...Botswana for Tayo. Team Goitse for Tayo, I'm telling you now so that when it happens, you won't say I didn't tell you....even Uganda will vote for either Tayo/M'am Bea/ Butti.
That's how y'all said he can't get Rwanda over Ella. Tayo is breaking borders and alliances

safarigirl:
Moz that voted Goitse the last time Macky2 was up? Did Zambia vote Trez this last week?

If you're talking loyalty, Nigeria also voted Trez the week he was up so Moz owes us as well, plus Trez endorsed Tayo....Moz is more on Tayo than Macky2 especially as Zambians insulted em the last time they didn't vote Macky

Blah blah blah blah. You that said Mozambicans are hardly on twitter, but now you know how they will vote? Abeg, just keep voting and wait until Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please can someone vote from outside the continent? Anyone with idea should please respond ASAP

Waiting...Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:

BOTS is torn between Tayo and Nhlanhla. Team Goiste is for Tayo while Team Sheila is for Nhlanhla. But i still see the majority of them voting Nhlanhla. Lets not put our hope there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Blah blah blah blah. You that said Mozambicans are hardly on twitter, but now you know how they will vote? Abeg, just keep voting and wait until Sunday.
wait, do you understand English? I said 'hardly', meaning 'rare', they exist, but they're rare. Hence I said the FEW I saw on FB and Twitter...shey you grab? Anyway if you no grab na you sabi. I no gats explain anything to una. My updates here are for loyal Team Tayo members to keep the fire burning, not the lukewarms and anti-Tayo peeps

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
jjii:
BOTS is torn between Tayo and Nhlanhla. Team Goiste is for Tayo while Team Sheila is for Nhlanhla. But i still see the majority of them voting Nhlanhla. Lets not put our hope there.
Team Goitse is stronger than Team Sheila. Plus team Goitse feel they have a point to prove cuz team Sheila has been insulting them so they're voting with more seriousness
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
I got 700 airtel to give anyone who has airtel line for the ROA vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Our vote shuld be concentrated on ROA. Naija's vote is sure for Tayo but ROA will be the tie breaker. One vote via Nigeria shuld be equivalent to Five votes via ROA. (1:5)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
@GHKwame1

Now that you are a refined, reformed and bona fide member of Team Tayo. Can you please prevail on your compatriots to stop voting Mam Bea and vote Tayo instead? Please make them understand that they do not have a choice in this matter. Lots of likes are in stock for you if you come thru for us on this.

Team Tayo is counting on you. Don't let us down.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Esther small pepe is seriously campaigning for Tayo in UG. By the way, Tayo's friend Kingkong has become an overnight celebrity o! All thanks to Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
wait, do you understand English? I said 'hardly', meaning 'rare', they exist, but they're rare. Hence I said the FEW I saw on FB and Twitter...shey you grab? Anyway if you no grab na you sabi. I no gats explain anything to una. My updates here are for loyal Team Tayo members to keep the fire burning, not the lukewarms and anti-Tayo peeps

Moz will, Bots will, Ug will, even Afghanistan will...
Yawwwwnnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls can we move Tayo's campaign and voting numbers to d front page? Abeg we need all support we can get. Mod pls front page. Let's do it for tayo.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Akshow:
Pls can we move Tayo's campaign and voting numbers to d front page? Abeg we need all support we can get. Mod pls front page. Let's do it for tayo.
and we should only post ROA number.... team macky2 gives out just ROA number to their fans

bros BRIAREOS

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Only If Ghanians Do Us A Huge Favour And Sacrifice MamBea For Tayo.... The Odds Are Stacked Against West Africa

I have already communicated this to our contact in Ghana. I'm positive he won't disappoint us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ekwynwa: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Akshow:

Seconded, mods pls do the needful ASAP.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Akshow:
A new thread should be created for this purpose.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Are u that selfish? So Ghana should give up on their own rep so that Almighty Tayo could win? This is the reason a lot of countires hate Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
sugarcoconut:
Please can someone vote from outside the continent? Anyone with idea should please respond ASAP

Waiting...Thanks
Yea I think u can,using ROA phone number
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:

Last year the adjectives were non arvid, plastic fans. This year its lukewarms.

The Lord is your muscle as you go about this your task of making the whole world even Afghanistan vote for Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kingkong doing it for Tayo

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Yawwwwnnn

LMFAO.

Our minds must be in sync. Already posted something along this line.

@Safarigirl, after this show, please check into the nearest hospital to you and check your blood pressure. Just to play safe.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:
@GHKwame1

Now that you are a refined, reformed and bona fide member of Team Tayo. Can you please prevail on your compatriots to stop voting Mam Bea and vote Tayo instead? Please make them understand that they do not have a choice in this matter. Lots of likes are in stock for you if you come thru for us on this.

Team Tayo is counting on you. Don't let us down.
na wa oh! why must all be about Tayo?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adinije:
Are u that selfish? So Ghana should give up on their own rep so that Almighty Tayo could win? This is the reason a lot of countires hate Nigeria.

You Talk in The Now On The Short Run - This Won't Be The Last BBA And Realistically Btw MamBea And Tayo Who Has The Better Chance - The Higher Probability Of Winning If We Pool And Pull Along The Same Line There Is A Chance West Africa Might Produce The Winner.

Now Speaking Of The Long Run, Ghana Will One Day Produce A Strong Contender ( I Don't Mean One Time) And Nigeria May Have A Contestant Who Isn't As Strong - Wouldn't Be Nice If We Returned That Favour Then full stop

So If You See The Proposed Strategy As Selfish Then You Haven't Fully Realise The Facts Of The Current Voting System The South And The East Have At Least 3 or 4 Countries.... West Africa Has 2 Only

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
labelledame:
na wa oh! why must all be about Tayo?

Not to worry. By the time @GHKwame1 will be thru with you, you won't know when you will start voting Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

You Talk in The Now On The Short Run - This Won't Be The Last BBA And Realistically Btw MamBea And Tayo Who Has The Better Chance - The Higher Probability Of Winning If We Pool And Pull Along The Same Line There Is A Chance West Africa Might Produce The Winner.

Now Speaking Of The Long Run, Ghana Will One Day Produce A Strong Contender ( I Don't Mean One Time) And Nigeria May Have A Contestant Who Isn't As Strong - Wouldn't Be Nice If We Returned That Favour Then full stop
U sound self centered and selfish

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

LMFAO.

Our minds must be in sync. Already posted something along this line.

@Safarigirl, after this show, please check into the nearest hospital to you and check your blood pressure. Just to play safe.
please leave my wife alone.. forkadict my gateman grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Yawwwwnnn
you and forkadict can go phock each other at the edge of Burj Khalifa's rooftop . Stop quoting me and stop laughing at YOUR stewpidity. It's really getting boring. Yawwwwn

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
I got 700 airtel to give anyone who has airtel line for the ROA vote
#Teamtayo airtel would 3ple it. pass it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.