Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258424 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Only If Ghanians Do Us A Huge Favour And Sacrifice MamBea For Tayo.... The Odds Are Stacked Against West Africa

If Ghana Does That Tayo Has One Hand On The Money
Lol that will never ever happen. MamB will get Ghana's vote. Even Biggie will give her Ghana's vote. There is no way it can go to any other person. Impossible. I think at least she deserves to get her country vote. Imagine how one would feel if you did not even get your own country vote. Will Tayo give her some of his money if he wins or will Ghanaians also get some of the money. Lol don't waste your time with Ghana it ain't happening sorry.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

You Talk in The Now On The Short Run - This Won't Be The Last BBA And Realistically Btw MamBea And Tayo Who Has The Better Chance - The Higher Probability Of Winning If We Pool And Pull Along The Same Line There Is A Chance West Africa Might Produce The Winner.

Now Speaking Of The Long Run, Ghana Will One Day Produce A Strong Contender ( I Don't Mean One Time) And Nigeria May Have A Contestant Who Isn't As Strong - Wouldn't Be Nice If We Returned That Favour Then full stop

So If You See The Proposed Strategy As Selfish Then You Haven't Fully Realise The Facts Of The Current Voting System The South And The East Have At Least 3 or 4 Countries.... West Africa Has 2 Only
My dear, I will bet my neck no Nigerian will abandon their rep whether strong or weak for strategy sake. Now let me ask u, if u were M B and u got out from the house only to discover ur pple have abandon u, how will u feel? Don't do to others what u wouldn't them to do to u.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
JJ wee not kee me biko gringringringringringringringrin

Very Phoolish Natasha for that matter...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamord:

U sound self centered and selfish

OH MY * Throws Hands Up In The Air In Surrender *

SMH

Ok I'm Selfish And Self - Centered

Agreed

I Wish I Could Relocate This Post In The Coming Years When Ghana Will Need The Same Favour From Us

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamord:

U sound self centered and selfish

That's not being self centered. That's d plane truth. Went to ellahs page. All of them hate idris and are blaming him for ellahs downfall but they seem to be sticking together because of East africa. They just want east africa to win. Even though some said they prefer tayo. Mambea is not strong. That's d simple truth. So it's either they vote mambea cus of patriotism or they vote Nigeria so the winner will be from the west. And its not the first time happening. Uti and munya was like that. U saw how all southern Africa stayed together not minding their own. That wasn't being selfish. It was strategic.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
quantumphysics:
please leave my wife alone.. forkadict my gateman grin

LOL.

I should leave your husband alone you mean. Cos if you marry @Safari girl, na she go be your husband. Na you go be the wife. Na complete role reversal that union go be. You go wash pant so tey dem go ask you Wetin be your name. You go say ' My name na pant'

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kayworld26:
So i heard Tayo will be acting as Vimbai this week...

He also said it means he can talk to housemates anyhow he likes grin

Can anyone confirm this please?
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

You Talk in The Now On The Short Run - This Won't Be The Last BBA And Realistically Btw MamBea And Tayo Who Has The Better Chance - The Higher Probability Of Winning If We Pool And Pull Along The Same Line There Is A Chance West Africa Might Produce The Winner.

Now Speaking Of The Long Run, Ghana Will One Day Produce A Strong Contender ( I Don't Mean One Time) And Nigeria May Have A Contestant Who Isn't As Strong - Wouldn't Be Nice If We Returned That Favour Then full stop

So If You See The Proposed Strategy As Selfish Then You Haven't Fully Realise The Facts Of The Current Voting System The South And The East Have At Least 3 or 4 Countries.... West Africa Has 2 Only
Ghana can really do that bc they are lovely and understanding people and not selfish!!! but the question is can Nig ever do it?you guys are so greedy you always want everthing to be abt NIg,you guys can hype even the most usless mumu nig rep!last year Elikem was entertaining and had a chance to win why didnt you sacrify melvin for him,u abadonned KC bc you were looking for strategies now you want Bots to pay back and Gha sacrify mam for ur so call KING tayo!!! UNA get heart!Anyway WINNING OR NOT Ghana is for MAMbea una go famz another hm for votes as you guys are doing on twitter§!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
you and forkadict can go phock each other at the edge of Burj Khalifa's rooftop . Stop quoting me and stop laughing at YOUR stewpidity. It's really getting boring. Yawwwwn

Hehehehehe.

@The Amaka, are you game?

***Fork Addict walks out of thread hand in hand with The Amaka to do Safarigirl's bidding****

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
Team Goitse is stronger than Team Sheila. Plus team Goitse feel they have a point to prove cuz team Sheila has been insulting them so they're voting with more seriousness
Dont get ur hopes too high sis, Bots wil forever remain SA puppets and thats why both countries hardly win BBA. Keagan winning was as a result of lack of quality opposition.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
tosag:
Dont get ur hopes too high sis, Bots wil forever remain SA puppets and thats why both countries hardly win BBA. Keagan winning was as a result of lack of quality opposition.
Same as Gh is NIG puppet !!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

LOL.

I should leave your husband alone you mean. Cos if you marry @Safari girl, na she go be your husband. Na you go be the wife. Na complete role reversal that union go be. You go wash pant so tey dem go ask you Wetin be your name. You go say ' My name na pant'
tufiakwa!!.... safarigirl is my sweet bebe grin, the sugar in my palmi.....……… if i wash her pant shey e konsine u grin.......
*** continues smooching safarigirl****
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
nagina:

Everyone and their dead relative knew tayo will survive on sunday with atleast three or four country votes(there was basically no surprises there)so saying we thought he was a lost cause makes you a big liar.Big brother is not a charity show there is no way a Nigerian will not make the final.
But mark this post and quote it on the final day"Tayo faniran will not win BBA hotshots"start making peace with it and stop being delusional. IDRIS has always been the obvious winner,we have all tried to delude ourselves at some point or another and make it seem like he is not strong enough so that our favorites can look better but it all came crashing down when he survived the eviction with a whooping three country votes despite being in such a tight spot.
One thing ive learnt in my little life is that a star can be spotted a mile away,dip him or her in a mud and he will still emerge shinning brighter,Idris has always been a boy destined for great things,I saw that the day he walked into the house,all the ex housemates did as well....maybe thats the reason I hated him on the spot,overrated all the wrong things he did because I knew he was a direct threat to Ellah not minding he was just 21 and might not know better,decampained him in all the social medias I could think of......and then what happened, Ellah was booted out with just one country vote.
Now safariflower I might have had my issues with Tayo but I still like him alot more than idris,and if he does win I won't lie and say that I will be overjoyed but I will still like it better than idris winning(but I highly doubt it)
With that said I will do the first honorable thing ive ever done since I joined this thread and complete my sentence like forkaddit and other people with dignity did, hopefully am free before sunday.
MOD do your job now,cos nagina is Decanta. Take back the escaped felon to prision,I will be viewing you all in guest mode so no need for hugs and kisses and no one should plead on my behalf,I committed the crime let me suffer the consequences. grin

Hmmmnn...noticed Idris' palm marks, people with such patterns are generally lucky in life *i know for certain*(can't even imagine why he had the ladies confused), Yet to see Tayo's anyway...supporting him non the less, he better keep his tantrums in check else I'll go all Nando on him angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Don't be deceived Botswana's vote might go to Nhlanha,yes they are torn between him and Tayo but majority are for nhlanha. Uganda's vote is for Idris,there is no two ways about it. stop this am sure tayo is getting usa,china and pakistan just because few people are making noise on twitter.
Let's just vote,campaign and pray he wins and famz as much people as possible especially trezegah and frankie's people and concentrate on voting through Roa too,if you know people that are outside the country urge them to vote tayo to the roa code cos macky2 fans are not playing!
This is the kind of noise we made last year and couldn't even get siere leone to vote melvin in the finale.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
People Don't Get The Big Picture

Let Me Break It Down

Maybe My Presentation Is Muddy

Mozambique. - SA
Botswana. - SA
Ghana. - WA
Rwanda. - EA
Malawi. - SA
Namibia. SA
Tanzania. EA
Uganda. EA
Zambia. SA
Zimbabwe. SA
Nigeria. WA
South Africa. SA
Kenya. EA

The Way It Is SA Has 7
EA Has 4
WA Has Just 2

If Ghana Votes Tayo It Will Be Unprecedented And Unimaginable For His Rivals And Nigeria Will No Doubt Pay That Debt Back

If This Comes As Selfish And Seld-Centered Pls Accept My Unreserved Apology.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Nna, which kind sickening greed be dis?
Ghana voted for Tayo even though they didn't owe Nigeria JACK! Why not be content with that and focus on bombing the votes needed for Tayo to win? Your suggestion is plain insulting, and that's the truth.
Did Nigeria sacrifice Melvin for Elikem last year even though it was clear as day Eli had a far more interesting run than Melvin and Beverly combined?
Why the selfishness?

Please, concentrate on winning ROA, Mozambique and Rwanda for Tayo, instead of this shhiit. It's a distraction we CAN'T afford to entertain right now.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

Not to worry. By the time @GHKwame1 will be thru with you, you won't know when you will start voting Tayo.
im sure even jaz can not make me vote him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Let Me Break It Down

Mozambique. - SA
Botswana. - SA
Ghana. - WA
Rwanda. - EA
Malawi. - SA
Namibia. SA
Tanzania. EA
Uganda. EA
Zambia. SA
Zimbabwe. SA
Nigeria. WA
South Africa. SA
Kenya. EA

The Way It Is SA Has 7
EA Has 4
WA Has Just 2

If Ghana Votes Tayo It Will Be Unprecedented And Unimaginable For His Rivals And Nigeria Will No Doubt Pay That Debt Back

Guy, please die this shhit now. Na beg I dey beg.
Kenya sacrificed Sheila for Uti at the finale of BBAllStars; and FOUR seasons later, we STILL have not been able to repay them.
Please, from the bottom of my heart, face your work.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
sophiangel:
Don't be deceived Botswana's vote might go to Nhlanha,yes they are torn between him and Tayo but majority are for nhlanha. Uganda's vote is for Idris,there is no two ways about it. stop this am sure tayo is getting usa,china and pakistan just because few people are making noise on twitter.
Let's just vote,campaign and pray he wins and famz as much people as possible especially trezegah and frankie's people and concentrate on voting through Roa too,if you know people that are outside the country urge them to vote tayo to the roa code cos macky2 fans are not playing!
This is the kind of noise we made last year and couldn't even get siere leone to vote melvin in the finale.
IM under ROA vote una send NKam for credit grin grin grin and i will do the job grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chiazalam1:
I hope the moralist on this thread are listening to JJ and co, planning and scheming to bring out the ugly side of Tayo. Just saying...

Will you blame them?? This is exactly what happens when people show their touchy side all the time, they know how to get him...hope he takes this week easy not just for the prize money but for his reputation after the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
spade:

Guy, please die this shhit now. Na beg I dey beg.
Kenya sacrificed Sheila for Uti at the finale of BBAllStars; and FOUR seasons later, we STILL have not been able to repay them.
Please, from the bottom of my heart, face your work.

gringringrin...leff am to him tall dream
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
you and forkadict can go phock each other at the edge of Burj Khalifa's rooftop . Stop quoting me and stop laughing at YOUR stewpidity. It's really getting boring. Yawwwwn

Seriously, no vex. I no dey like am if you dey vex for me. You hear? Abeg.

Kiss?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Ghana if u beliv this, then u'll beliv anyfin.

Didn't see u come up wiv this strategy last year when Ghana had d stronger contender.

Every country will want 2 vote theirs.

Ghana vote Mam Bea, Nigeria vote Tayo and let d best HM win.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Let Me Break It Down

Mozambique. - SA
Botswana. - SA
Ghana. - WA
Rwanda. - EA
Malawi. - SA
Namibia. SA
Tanzania. EA
Uganda. EA
Zambia. SA
Zimbabwe. SA
Nigeria. WA
South Africa. SA
Kenya. EA

The Way It Is SA Has 7
EA Has 4
WA Has Just 2

Now this is funny. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:

I will do what the "fork" i wanna do on this thread. Your pained azz will not do a damn thing about it. After all, its just fun and games for me. Unlike you whose life depends on it.

LMAO.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Never going to happen. Even if we had a rep like Biguesas he will be hyped and "proven" worthy of the $300k
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

Hehehehehe.

@The Amaka, are you game?

***Fork Addict walks out of thread hand in hand with The Amaka to do Safarigirl's bidding****

Lmao taaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
I've Read The Comments Above... * Heaves A Sigh*

If That's The Case The Winner Next Sunday Is Macky 2 ( Stronger than Sipe and Nhlahla in the region)

Macky2, easily with 4 SA votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

If That's The Case The Winner Next Sunday Is Macky 2 ( Stronger than Sipe and Nhlahla in the region)

Whatever, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Have Fun Peeps. I'm The Type That Hates Losing *Yawns*

We'll see how it goes - Butterfly, Nhlahla And JJ are pretenders

The Contestants On The Forefront From SA are Macky2 And Sipe

The Only Scenario Where The Winner Won't Come From SA Is If They We're Disunited.

Come on, 7 Out Of 13 That's Over 50 Per Cent

If They Don't Have A Common Front That Will Favour IDRIS If He Can Get The Whole EA votes

And If He Doesn't, Only Then Does Tayo Realistically Stands A Chance

The Future Could Be Unpredictable Though *yawns*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

SAcans are not delusional. We know we'll probably walk away with 2 country votes (SA & Bots). Nhlanhla ain't winning shyt & we've made peace with it, so stop reaching. Hahaha.

Maybe I spoke too soon. By SA, you mean "Southern Africa", right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.