Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,171 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267549 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
idris JJ nhlanhla really trying the entertainment thingy chai........ final week sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LOL, you & your mother banter in English? That's interesting.
yesooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
I just tire for some people on this thread. Vote, they won't vote. Campaign, they won't campaign. Yet they feel the need to come here and mock the efforts of those voting and campaigning.

See people trying to join hands to better one man's life and a couple of sadists want to mock the process. How would they feel if they were the ones whose fates were in question and some clowns were laughing at the efforts of those trying to better them?

Anyway, they're very lucky I don't have their time this week. *goes back to sipping Tayo water and voting Tayo*

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let's keep voting King Tayo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Eustachio:

LOL. Her words cracked me up; "why is macky2 there? He contributes nothing." gringrin So true.

For me, the worthy winners in that house presently is Tayo and JJ. JJ contributed a whole lot in that house. But I think Idris poses the biggest threat. With Ellah leaving, I see him coasting to the moola easily. Why did Ellah leave? sad
God forbid @ Idris. After Tayo and MamB, it's Sipe for me. There is sthn about JJ I just can't stand.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
spade:

Nna, which kind sickening greed be dis?
Ghana voted for Tayo even though they didn't owe Nigeria JACK! Why not be content with that and focus on bombing the votes needed for Tayo to win? Your suggestion is plain insulting, and that's the truth.
Did Nigeria sacrifice Melvin for Elikem last year even though it was clear as day Eli had a far more interesting run than Melvin and Beverly combined?
Why the selfishness?

Please, concentrate on winning ROA, Mozambique and Rwanda for Tayo, instead of this shhiit. It's a distraction we CAN'T afford to entertain right now.

Nna ehn, seeing that post you quoted filled me up with anger. We didn't sacrifice Melvin for Elikem, and yet he's here talking about "paying back" some sorta delusional debt in future. Which DEBT? Ghana owes NOTHING!! We didn't even vote KC and yet they voted for Tayo. If I'm the mod here, I'd have hidden that post. What sort of greediness is these? angryangry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
labelledame:
Ghana can really do that bc they are lovely and understanding people and not selfish!!! but the question is can Nig ever do it?you guys are so greedy [b]you always want everthing to be abt NIg,you guys can hype even the most usless mumu nig rep![/b]last year Elikem was entertaining and had a chance to win why didnt you sacrify melvin for him,u abadonned KC bc you were looking for strategies now you want Bots to pay back and Gha sacrify mam for ur so call KING tayo!!! UNA get heart!Anyway WINNING OR NOT Ghana is for MAMbea una go famz another hm for votes as you guys are doing on twitter§!

The Flip Side Of The Fact That We Hyped Mumu Hm...As You Put It Is That The Nigerian Spirit Is That Of Industry And Beyond These Colonial Masters Imposition Called Boundaries Or Borders, We Are Brothers So Many Nigerians School In Ghana And We Really Get Along With You Folks.

Last Year, No One From GH Came Up With This Idea....

And Let Me Say Something GHANA MAY NEVER WIN THE BBA IF NAIJA DONT UNITE WITH THEM WHENEVER THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITY ARISES. That's My Point

If Ghana Was In The Southern region of Africa -It Will Be Another Ball Game Entirely.

My Point Is The SAs Will Dominate BBA Henceforth
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ghana vote for your rep, we are not hoping you would leave yours for ours, whoever came up with that idea??
We are not begging you pls, we cannot ask for the impossible... vote mambea and stop telling us about it...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Forgive them, for they Know Not what they re doing grin

safarigirl:
I just tire for some people on this thread. Vote, they won't vote. Campaign, they won't campaign. Yet they feel the need to come here and mock the efforts of those voting and campaigning.

See people trying to join hands to better one man's life and a couple of sadists want to mock the process. How would they feel if they were the ones whose fates were in question and some clowns were laughing at the efforts of those trying to better them?

Anyway, they're very lucky I don't have their time this week. *goes back to sipping Tayo water and voting Tayo*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
YACAA:
yesooo

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Yes; I don't still know why some like to gainsay what God has already finished some are so pessimistic that when u show them white snow they will still find black spot on it, well a number of them have stylishly avoiding the thread only the mulish once am still seeing around All ANTI TAYO from today star checcking ur BP level pls. I use to like Idris but it appears he contributed to Ella's Eviction without remorse KING TAYO warned her it appears she was drunk dat night but Ella really fulked up knowing fully well that dis dude was after Goitse she she fell- for him that cheap (Miss Universe) for that matter no level, My love for Goitse increase when she was telling IK dat Idris doesn't know what he wants in the process pointing to Ella dat she(Ella) is Idris gf was quite reprehensible on Ella's side. I don't fink Uganda will Vote Idris that felt he's a player lastly MK2 is the most nefarious Hm d guy's hatred on TAYO is Legendary is when u look closely u will know what am saying, But he's already a LOSER with an EVIL mind NO SHAKING ... In Olalekan A.K.A Kingkong's Voice nothing dey shake u TAYO. Hahaha "KING KONG "visited "KING TAYO" God don clear coast for this TAYO na to dey SAIL #TEAM TAYO ...I don't need to remind us "VOTING IN PROGRESS"

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:

Yimz.

If you get their time nko? Wetin wan happen? You go pursue dem commot nairaland? Cos na you be the Assistant owner of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Make dem screen the spices wey biggie send this week o..im guessing he sent marijuana in place of thyme or rosemary so tay Idris use toilet brush do microphone. .. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

The Flip Side Of The Fact That We Hyped Mumu Hm...As You Put It Is That The Nigerian Spirit Is That Of Industry And Beyond These Colonial Masters Imposition Called Boundaries Or Borders, We Are Brothers So Many Nigerians School In Ghana And We Really Get Along With You Folks.

Last Year, No One From GH Came Up With This Idea....

And Let Me Say Something GHANA MAY NEVER WIN THE BBA IF NAIJA DONT UNITE WITH THEM WHENEVER THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITY ARISES. That's My Point

If Ghana Was In The Southern region of Africa -It Will Be Another Ball Game Entirely.

My Point Is The SAs Will Dominate BBA Henceforth

They have helped us 3 times already. Kevin, Uti and Karen all got the Ghanaian vote. Enough is enough.
And, judging from the path you're trying to take (colonialism, Nigerian exceptionalism, etc), I already know where this will end, and it's not a pretty place. If you'd like to discuss such a topic, that's what the Politics section's for. I'm sure you'd feel right at home there.

Please, end the subject right now, or one of the mods might just be happy to do it for you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Make dem screen the spices wey biggie send this week o..im guessing he sent marijuana in place of thyme or rosemary so tay Idris use toilet brush do microphone. .. shocked
he believes hz entertaining
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Eustachio:

Nna ehn, seeing that post you quoted filled me up with anger. We didn't sacrifice Melvin for Elikem, and yet he's here talking about "paying back" some sorta delusional debt in future. Which DEBT? Ghana owes NOTHING!! We didn't even vote KC and yet they voted for Tayo. If I'm the mod here, I' have hidden that post. What sort of greediness is these? angryangry

And since you're not the mod, I'm racing against time to end that guy's subject, before you carry epistle wound us here grin
Na wetin I dey fear pass grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
forkadict:

LOL.

I should leave your husband alone you mean. Cos if you marry @Safari girl, na she go be your husband. Na you go be the wife. Na complete role reversal that union go be. You go wash pant so tey dem go ask you Wetin be your name. You go say ' My name na pant'

Dear lawd, I shall not die. Bwuahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
spade:

They have helped us 3 times already. Kevin, Uti and Karen all got the Ghanaian vote. Enough is enough.
And, judging from the path you're trying to take (colonialism, Nigerian exceptionalism, etc), I already know where this will end, and it's not a pretty place. If you'd like to discuss such a topic, that's what the Politics section's for. I'm sure you'd feel right at home there.

Please, end the subject right now, or one of the mods might just be happy to do it for you. smiley

I'm Lost shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
spade:

And since you're not the mod, I'm racing against time to end that guy's subject, before you carry epistle wound us here grin
Na wetin I dey fear pass grin

What's with all these epistle una dey even yarn. I only write long posts ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

I'm Lost shocked

You don't say... shocked

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
cutemii:

I hear... undecided
The deed has been done already angry

kisskisskiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
spade:

You don't say... shocked

Dude, How Old Are U? Six And A Half... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
I feel so sorry for Tayo, he seems lonely and bored. His only friend is Mam b and unfortunately for him, she is not the active type. JJ,Idris and Nhlanhla are really deceiving themselves by trying to prove they are entertaining.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Eustachio:

What's with all these epistle una dey even yarn. I only write long posts ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. grin

The color of the moon, to the eyes, is dependent on the frequency of the light waves it reflects.
For some... it's always blue. tongue
Especially for non-earthlings like you and I.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Dude, How Old Are U? Six And A Half... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
All because of $300,000 (correct?) from which we won't even get $1, some prefer making 'enemies' and cussing each other. I tire! Strange world we live in. It's laughable.

IT'S STILL A GAME and WE'RE ALL SPECTATORS. And you know what spectators don't get in a competition even if they get freebies? They don't get the PRIZE MONEY. So, if you're #TeamTayo #TeamIdris #TeamMamBea #TeamJJ #TeamNhlanhla, etc. freaking be.

Ghana, if you don't vote Mam Bea, it's somewhat. Every country man to himself/herself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
I got 700 airtel to give anyone who has airtel line for the ROA vote

Hi, am an avid Tayo fan. Check my twitter handle.
@joyoaikhenejoy
I also have an Airtel sim. I am up for voting if u have spare airtime. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
khena:

Hi, am an avid Tayo fan. Check my twitter handle.
@joyoaikhenejoy
I also have an Airtel sim. I am up for voting if u have spare airtime. Thanks.

Boss, I Got U

One More 700 Airtime Airtel for grabs. I'll Inbox it to u or email it in the morning
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Back to business, though...

So far, the only vote we're sure of, is Nigeria's.
We've got our eyes on Moz, but so does Team JJ.
We've got our eyes on Rwanda, but the East Africans are currently whipping up sentiments to scuttle that plan (they brought up the fact that Nigeria did not vote Frankie while Tanzania did once). Still, all hope is not lost.
ROA is going to be a tough one, because Team Macky2 isn't giving up.

But with enough determine, we still fit pull am off.

Oh, and Safarigirl... Botswana IS voting Nhlanhla; but we can only hope for percentage votes from TeamGoitse.
You wan bet?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:
All because of $300,000 (correct?) from which we won't even get $1, some prefer making 'enemies' and cussing each other. I tire! Strange world we live in. It's laughable.

IT'S STILL A GAME and WE'RE ALL SPECTATORS. And you know what spectators don't get in a competition even if they get freebies? They don't get the PRIZE MONEY. So, if you're #TeamTayo #TeamIdris #TeamMamBea #TeamJJ #TeamNhlanhla, etc. freaking be.

Ghana, if you don't vote Mam Bea, it's somewhat. Every country man to himself/herself.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
jjii:
I feel so sorry for Tayo, he seems lonely and bored. His only friend is Mam b and unfortunately for him, she is not the active type. JJ,Idris and Nhlanhla are really deceiving themselves by trying to prove they are entertaining.

They are entertaining to their fans, just like your rep is entertaining to you. Jeez. When they're sitting flat on their fannies, you people complain calling them "boreshots", now they're entertaining THEMSELVES in that empty house & then suddenly they're trying to prove a point. WEALLY now? Weally!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.