Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,008 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246524 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy i feel so sorry for jj.I'm sure idris is smashing that thing no dulling
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2014
14:

https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-more

Are you sure?
Yes, I am! That link you post is not about swag, you i d i o t! How is Oscar Pistarious treating your boring nation . And, please find solution to the bucket poo system in Townships. Even the poorest African nation's citizens aren't using bucket poo system. That is a big shame on the most developed nation of Africa.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2014
dontrezzo:
cheesy cheesy i feel so sorry for jj.I'm sure idris is smashing that thing no dulling

Samantha must just leave that kid alone with his millions, 29yr old woman and a 21yr old young man, thats chicken murder. After those millions are finished, she will be long gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 2:36am On Dec 22, 2014
all4naija:
Yes, I am! That link you post is not about swag, you i d i o t! How is Oscar Pistarious treating your boring nation . And, please find solution to the bucket poo system in Townships. Even the poorest African nation's citizens aren't using bucket poo system. That is a big shame on the most developed nation of Africa.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

So you confirm that we are thee most developed nation in Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2014
While y'all are here fuedin', elsewhere in Africa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
So good, had to post it twice.
Even they have moved on.
The real show has begun. Who wants to fight when making money is more fun.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cathaliya: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Yeah, I do. Your E-love. What happened? Have you proposed to her?wink
That will never happen. He has no heart for me!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
14:

So you confirm that we are thee most developed nation in Africa.
I have never disagree with you on that in any of my posts. However, Nigeria remains the GIANT of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tayo water still selling

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IEDA: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hope Yall saw tayo on dbanj's feeling the nigga video

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2014
IEDA:
Hope Yall saw tayo on dbanj's feeling the nigga video

You beat me to this. Nigga is defo ballin' big. Ayiri Emani really did him well and D'banj is showing him love.

Also the guy on red top (at the table with Tayo and D'banj) looked like King Kong. Same goatee, too bad they didn't show his face.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2014
I dislike what this Monkey's fans from Zambia are doin on TAYO' fb page now that the real show has begun they want to be causing e fight so as to be trending their self acclaimed superstar. NONSENCE
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2014
ochon:

You beat me to this. Nigga is defo ballin' big. Ayiri Emani really did him well and D'banj is showing him love.

Also the guy on red top (at the table with Tayo and D'banj) looked like King Kong. Same goatee, too bad they didn't show his face.
tz king Kong
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2014
yiXi:

tz king Kong

Oh, nice. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2014
ochon:

Oh, nice. smiley
ochon oya click here: www.nairaland.com/1554419/nairaland-think-sing

No dull o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
ochon oya click here: www.nairaland.com/1554419/nairaland-think-sing

No dull o!

I'm on it. smiley

Nigga, that's an old thread nau. Create a new thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2014
ochon:

I'm on it. smiley

Nigga, that's an old thread nau. Create a new thread.
It's a mistake. This is the new one bro: www.nairaland.com/2059613/nairaland-think-sing-2014-season

Tag friends and tell them about this, let's boom this to the frontpage bro like Last year!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy Christmas and merry new year in advance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Babybearhug:
While y'all are here fuedin', elsewhere in Africa...
lol, don't allow those pictures fool ya. I can tell you on good authority that Tayo doesn't like those HMs. Even the M'am Bea we were all hailing, e no even like the girl. He hasn't called her since the show ended meanwhile she's been calling him.

He particularly dislikes the midget and Nhlanhla. The only HMs he's friends with are Lillian, Esther, Frankie and Trez. Anybody else na wash. Forget pinshur

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2014
ochon:

Oh, nice. smiley
you hear say Kunle Afolayan wan work with Tayo?

You hear say Sipe do song wey she title 'dem go know' and Macky2 sef go do him own titled 'are they mad?' Make una see stealing of intellectual property

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
safarigirl:
you hear say Kunle Afolayan wan work with Tayo?

You hear say Sipe do song wey she title 'dem go know' and Macky2 sef go do him own titled 'are they mad?' Make una see stealing of intellectual property

LMAO!! For real? shockedshocked

Chei, this is good news, especially the Kunle Afolayan's own. That could be a breakthrough for Ajani. I pray it's true mbok.

As for Macky2 and Sipe, it's welcome development jare. AKT leaving his marks on people since 3BC. cheesygrin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2014
safarigirl:
lol, don't allow those pictures fool ya. I can tell you on good authority that Tayo doesn't like those HMs. Even the M'am Bea we were all hailing, e no even like the girl. He hasn't called her since the show ended meanwhile she's been calling him.

He particularly dislikes the midget and Nhlanhla. The only HMs he's friends with are Lillian, Esther, Frankie and Trez. Anybody else na wash. Forget pinshur

Na wa for Tayo jor. If M'am Bea has been calling him and he doesn't wanna call her back, that's fùcked up. It's immature of him. angry Calling her back doesn't mean that they're now friends, it's just courtesy. Anyway, I don't believe it sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
safarigirl:

And you know this how??make una know wetin una they write abeg, tayo have made shout outs to mam bae in all his interviews and referred to her as his sister and just today he retweeted one of her tweets.
He has every right not to like JJ or nhlanha tho but atleast he replies JJ out of courtesy..my opinion is that tayo does not do fan service,he is minding his business since the show ended he is all about himself,family,friends and fans.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
ochon:

Na wa for Tayo jor. If M'am Bea has been calling him and he doesn't wanna call her back, that's fùcked up. It's immature of him. angry Calling her back doesn't mean that they're now friends, it's just courtesy. Anyway, I don't believe it sha.
Na lie joor,earlier this month he tweeted a pic of him and mam bae and wrote 'friend turn family' tayo is loyal to those loyal to him,if he can chat with sipe and macky2 and even promising to go to each others countries na mam bae he no go keep in touch with?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
ninnyanny:
lmao...ella is silly...de can nominate tayo all de want....what i knw is alot of dem will leave before him...biggie cant lose na *winks*
I'm from d future... n ure rite

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=sophiangel post=29218413
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
sophiangel:
And you know this how??make una know wetin una they write abeg, tayo have made shout outs to mam bae in all his interviews and referred to her as his sister and just today he retweeted one of her tweets.
He has every right not to like JJ or nhlanha tho but atleast he replies JJ out of courtesy..my opinion is that tayo does not do fan service,he is minding his business since the show ended he is all about himself,family,friends and fans.
na Tayo talk am himself. No dey use twitter judge. Tayo hardly operates his handle. Na Tamar dey use am, so most tweets and RTs na just for show. No be that handle wey Tayo use dey form say e forgive JJ? He's not the one tweeting 85% of the time. So when I say he no like M'am Bea, no be dem say dem say. Na Ajani use im mouth talk am when e come ABJ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
ochon:

LMAO!! For real? shockedshocked

Chei, this is good news, especially the Kunle Afolayan's own. That could be a breakthrough for Ajani. I pray it's true mbok.

As for Macky2 and Sipe, it's welcome development jare. AKT leaving his marks on people since 3BC. cheesygrin
lol, na Botswana people vex pass for that one. Dem come dey say make Tayo go patent him slangs before those HMs use am make money. Na because of the song Macky2 come dey hail Tayo for twitter, say make e come Zambia (probably to promote the song)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
ochon:

whether it's immature or not, if pesin no like you, e no go waste credit on you. You know say Tayo them dey beef with Uti seriously? No be small thing o. Uti na mumu I swear, e no even get friends again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
safarigirl:
na Tayo talk am himself. No dey use twitter judge. Tayo hardly operates his handle. Na Tamar dey use am, so most tweets and RTs na just for show. No be that handle wey Tayo use dey form say e forgive JJ? He's not the one tweeting 85% of the time. So when I say he no like M'am Bea, no be dem say dem say. Na Ajani use im mouth talk am when e come ABJ
I will never believe this,it does not make sense at all..tayo is cool with mam bae and in his radio interview in abj he was asked the housemates he is close with and keeps in touch with and he said mam bae,frankie,trezegah and esther and will be going to their countries soon,or else tarmar speaks with tayo's voice too..Tayo is now a public figure make una no the things una dey talk say him say on public forums if i did not listen to his interviews and the way he spoke highly of mam bae,i might have believed this.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
sophiangel:
I will never believe this,it does not make sense at all..tayo is cool with mam bae and in his radio interview in abj he was asked the housemates he is close with and keeps in touch with and he said mam bae,frankie,trezegah and esther and will be going to their countries soon,or else tarmar speaks with tayo's voice too..Tayo is now a public figure make una no the things una dey talk say him say on public forums if i did not listen to his interviews and the way he spoke highly of mam bae,i might have believed this.
which public forums? He said it in his hotel room. You think he'll say such on radio or twitter?

We were even surprised to hear him say that. Whether you think it;s a lie or not is secondary. We wey dey there know wetin e talk, then una dey use radio interview judge am. Wetin e for talk for radio interview?

Una no even sabi half of the koko. The real ish that goes on un the background, no be radio interview. Did he say he and Uti are not on good terms in any interview? LOL....make I just leave matter sha. If you meet him per chance, just ask him about certain things, off air I mean. Only a foool will say certain things on radio or tv
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
safarigirl:
which public forums? He said it in his hotel room. You think he'll say such on radio or twitter?

We were even surprised to hear him say that. Whether you think it;s a lie or not is secondary. We wey dey there know wetin e talk, then una dey use radio interview judge am. Wetin e for talk for radio interview?

Una no even sabi half of the koko. The real ish that goes on un the background, no be radio interview. Did he say he and Uti are not on good terms in any interview? LOL....make I just leave matter sha. If you meet him per chance, just ask him about certain things, off air I mean. Only a foool will say certain things on radio or tv
oh,he said it privately in this hotel room(i still doubt it tho)and you feel as his fan the right thing to do is to come write it on here?all i know in his interview he said mam bae is his sister and they are close and they did not ask him if he was close with mam bae they asked him the hotshots he is close with and still keeps in touch with and he mentioned her,if he was not close with her,he won't have..and they did not ask him about uti,and whatever issues they have i believe it will be settled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.