Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263697 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: Yeah, that's the song that Sango sang on your remembrance day as your eulogy. grin

I can see you've got a supporter. Lmao! Sango sang for me? OMG! I must be a mega-god. cool cool You're my peasant. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jonah Falcon

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: I'm good Lieutenant. You don't write with your special fonts again, why? grin

Well, I discovered that stuff appears shiity on most mobile set. And I've to stick with the default font for now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
I dont watch the show and i dont keep up with it, so i am not familiar with the rules. Is it a winner take all show or can there be multiple winners?

Ps, is anyone buying the sh!t that Nigerians fans are throwing on this thread. These same poeple said they sipported west africa but west africa didnt support them, Ghana and Sierra Leone, They supported South africa but south africa didnt support them. Which is which. You cant say you were team west africa yet you supported south africa. Is safe to say Nigerians supported every country or they are just blowing ish out their azzes as usual. Be real for once u supported naija only.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Charly it's obvious you don't watch the show.

I hope someone here takes out time to explain to you, cause I really don't have much time now.

Are you in GH at the moment?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: Jonah Falcon

Damn Look what this guy is wearing lol!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamord:

Damn Look what this guy is wearing lol!!

I take that means, No Bromance tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
russello: Charly it's obvious you don't watch the show.

I hope someone here takes out time to explain to you, cause I really don't have much time now.

Are you in GH at the moment?

I am not in Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Okay.....

Stay cool boss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
russello: Okay.....

Stay cool boss

Always cool.......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I take that means, No Bromance tongue

Lol definitely! No bromance on this one. He looks weird! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamord:

Its just a game bro! That's the fun of it. And last season nigeria did well.. The two contestants made it to the final.
We have been getting to the final. BB Revolution, Nkenna and Kelvin got to the final, kelvin won. In BB Amplified, Vina and Karen got to the final, Karen won. Last Season, Melvin and Beverly got to the final, but Ghana and Sierra Leone back-stabbed us and we couldn't even finish 3rd place. This time, I don't even care if angel micheal represents Ghana, no more west Africa alliance for me, i'm out
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamord:

Lol definitely! No bromance on this one. He looks weird! grin

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
An opposite of Jonah wanking

LMAO!!!

So gangsta.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
JiggamanGh: I dont watch the show and i dont keep up with it, so i am not familiar with the rules. Is it a winner take all show or can there be multiple winners?

Ps, is anyone buying the sh!t that Nigerians fans are throwing on this thread. These same poeple said they sipported west africa but west africa didnt support them, Ghana and Sierra Leone, They supported South africa but south africa didnt support them. Which is which. You cant say you were team west africa yet you supported south africa. Is safe to say Nigerians supported every country or they are just blowing ish out their azzes as usual. Be real for once u supported naija only.

it's never good to speak on something you're not familiar with.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

I can see you've got a supporter. Lmao! Sango sang for me? OMG! I must be a mega-god. cool cool You're my peasant. grin
You, a mega-god? LMAO. Is your name Joseph, by any chance? Cos I swear, you dream a lot. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
russello:

Well, I discovered that stuff appears shiity on most mobile set. And I've to stick with the default font for now.
You are right. But I later loved it though. It made your writing unique.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: it's never good to speak on something you're not familiar with.

That's why I stated it in the first sentence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

To each their own. My sentiment is- it's not the size of the boat that counts but the motion of the ocean wink Unless of course a guy rocks a micro ding-a-ling. My God, have you seen guys with that condition? You'd mistaken "it" for a pimple. Apparently, a microP happens to only 0.6 % of the male population *sigh of relief* grin grin grin grin

And then there's people like Jonah Falcon. The guy holds a record for the biggest "you know what" in the whole world. He measures at 34.29 cm. He was even arrested at the aiport because they thought he was hiding explosives in his pants grin Hmmm *wiggles eyebrows*

LOL @ pimple and @ *sigh of relief* LMAO!! gringrin But does that condition befall some males? I haven't read or seen any man complaining of such. I pity those that have such Micro P. It's disheartening. I feel their pains. sad

WOW!! Are you kidding me? 34.29cm? shockedshockedshocked That's a heavy cross to bear. sadsad I bet ya, some ladies out there wouldn't mind. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Where's Forkaddict sef?
He's on a date with YOUR SOM. gringrin While you are here dancing for her being yours. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: We have been getting to the final. BB Revolution, Nkenna and Kelvin got to the final, kelvin won. In BB Amplified, Vina and Karen got to the final, Karen won. Last Season, Melvin and Beverly got to the final, but Ghana and Sierra Leone back-stabbed us and we couldn't even finish 3rd place. This time, I don't even care if angel micheal represents Ghana, no more west Africa alliance for me, i'm out

Hope you realize a Ghanian also made it the finale. Did you expect them to ditch Elikem to vote for MelBev? Sierra Leone has a right to vote who d hell they wish and you can't get back at them as they won't be having a rep this year. Let's stop all this alliance bs and support someone truly deserving of the prize.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: An opposite of Jonah wanking

LMAO!!!

So gangsta.
LOL. Take down this particular pic please. Before your post gets hidden or you get banned. You can only post such on the "sexuality section." That's the rule. grin so take it down, ma'am.wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
dominique:

Hope you realize a Ghanian also made it the finale. Did you expect them to ditch Elikem to vote for MelBev? Sierra Leone has a right to vote who d hell they wish and you can't get back at them as they won't be having a rep this year. Let's stop all this alliance bs and support someone truly deserving of the prize.
1000 likes!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
dominique:

If the Ghanaian that made it to the final were even Sammy, confidence or Alex it would be bearable
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: LOL. Take down this particular pic please. Before your post gets hidden or you get banned. You can only post such on the "sexuality section." That's the rule. grin so take it down, ma'am.wink

Thanks grin

Wouldn't want to be banned, the 5th is just around the corner ooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: You are right. But I later loved it though. It made your writing unique.
U want the play it dirty? Ok. I will remember you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Thanks grin

Wouldn't want to be banned, the 5th is just around the corner ooo.
You've been banned 4times? Tell me about it. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: U want the play it dirty? Ok. I will remember you
HUH? What did I do?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: HUH? What did I do?

Hahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: You, a mega-god? LMAO. Is your name Joseph, by any chance? Cos I swear, you dream a lot. grin

Joker. Doubting Tom tom and a peasant at that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.