Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248667 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LOVE John Grisham. Read A time to kill & The pelican brief. Brilliant work by the man. We have The firm so I'll check it out. LOL @ Nora Robberts. Too flowery for me. Similar to Danielle Steel. I'd rather read Sandra Brown or Jackie Collins cheesy

Heard so much about John Grisham that the 1st one I bought was "the painted house"...i was so disappointed, and then I read "the Client". Anyway...Sara Paretsky is the best for me,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Uti go Pastoral School nii??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
JJ looks like dat guy in rent-a-ghost (the one dat disappears) I have forgotten his name. Can someone pls remind me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yousee(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Nah, I'm just violent grin

I honestly can't do cute & girly. Got too much fire in my soul for rainbows & lollipops.
...and butterflies grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

That Malawian accent is funny.

Like Sipe saying, "Prease reave lice for Macky2"

Lmfao... gringringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zimbabweans can continue to lie to themselves for all I care - But UTI was the deserving winner for BB AllStars, and he was RIGHTLY crowned so! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Our CRS teacher in the extra-lessons I used to attend 2 years ago once gave us this whole "if you sleep wit someone, the person's demons are transferring to you" talk.

Can't ever forget how dead silent the class was that day, never seen students pay such rapt attention to a teacher. He went deep, so much so there were ripples even after he finished grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You might as well get paid for it. Put all that violence to some profitable use. Join organised crime or something. I know people who know people in low places.

The only way is UP. I also know people who know people, in high places though, but I still prefer to pave my own way in life. Achieving something on my own makes me orgasmic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Make una tune on to 198 o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Looks like one of the sobshots found out that the RealShots are fake...hmmmnn. Sulu yaff over yearned

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

The only way is UP. I also know people who know people, in high places though, but I still prefer to pave my own way in life. Achieving something on my own makes me orgasmic.

Gbamest
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
about this sex thing, is it the woman that transfers the daemons or the guy or it is an exchange?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
jjii:
JJ looks like dat guy in rent-a-ghost (the one dat disappears) I have forgotten his name. Can someone pls remind me?

Na true o.even the same height
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Heard so much about John Grisham that the 1st one I bought was "the painted house"...i was so disappointed, and then I read "the Client". Anyway...Sara Paretsky is the best for me,

I've never heard of Sara Paretsky. Will have to check some of these people out. What's her best work?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Where's Luclay in all this rancour??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Where's Luclay in all this rancour??
A detailed story of wetin dey Sup will be appreciated...Stop keeping us in suspence
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I've never heard of Sara Paretsky. Will have to check some of these people out. What's her best work?

Crime/ Detective Fiction
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
yousee:

...and butterflies grin

You know what I'm saying!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
OMG I LOVEEEEEE Vimbai!! Oh shít!!

I'm in love!! Tayo has been proven finally. These HMs are bunch of gossips. Call Tayo whatever, but a GOSISIP? Never!!

JJ has been caught, ratted out by the hypocrite, Klarklar, who even talked shít about Otono. Lmao!! gringrin

I'm glad Vimbai is feeling the gossip of these boreshot!!

Tayo's been vindicated. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

its OK . Just know I'm always here whenever you need my assistance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Drama ....JJ gossips with vimbai to nhlanhla,nhlanhla tells vimbai and vimbai is confronting JJ.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tayo's page admin foolishly referred to Macky2 as Monkey2 in one of her updates, and this caught the attention of Tayo's Zambian fans on the page, who weren't too impressed with it.
The clown quickly deleted the post and made a correction, but the damage had already been done.

I wonder if it's Mr Ibu in charge of that page.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Crime/ Detective Fiction

No, I meant best book by her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'm in love.. I've found the one.. She's Vimbai!!

Y'all tune in.. Vimbai is taking JJ to the cleaners.

This is Ochon.. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nhlanhla to Vimbai: "the only reason you're here is because Pokello couldn't answer her phone"

Nhlanhla: "I know everything, I heard Elikem and Sulu..." So he knows they're fake. He overheard them

And now Vimbai is putting JJ on the hotseat cuz she's aware he was talking smack bout her, dude is denying it all. Uti standing by
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
sugarcoconut:
A detailed story of wetin dey Sup will be appreciated...Stop keeping us in suspence

Just a rowdy house..house mates talking, from Sex to Evolution to Pharmaceutical companies to Diseases. Now JJ is being drilled for talking shee about Vimbai. .planting a seed of discord between JJ and KlarrKlarr
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
Our CRS teacher in the extra-lessons I used to attend 2 years ago once gave us this whole "if you sleep wit someone, the person's demons are transferring to you" talk.

Can't ever forget how dead silent the class was that day, never seen students pay such rapt attention to a teacher. He went deep, so much so there were ripples even after he finished grin
I appreciate such talk for their entertainment value., nothing more.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Lol...if you can't manage to, stick to one partner and have protected sex with her.
He he. Dannyxy will manage oh.
Don't give the good boy nasty ideas. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eustachio:
I'm love.. I've find the one.. She's Vimbai!!

Y'all tune in.. Vimbai is taking JJ to the cleaners.

This is Ochon.. gringrin

What kinda fhucking username is this, Ochon?
You remind me of a Cuban druglord.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
Tayo's page admin foolishly referred to Macky2 as Monkey2 in one of her updates, and this caught the attention of Tayo's Zambian fans on the page, who weren't too impressed with it.
The clown quickly deleted the post and made a correction, but the damage had already been done.

I wonder if it's Mr Ibu in charge of that page.

Mr. Ibu tho? Lwkmd!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.