Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2259052 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Must Tayo always be anywhere Uti is? i mean really.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
I see Tayo hanging himself on Sunday.
The house will be back to Graveyard Mode when these housemates leave.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Don't tell me Tayo is now awake to make noise? He was on mute for the past 45mins grin

Tayo lives and breathes NOISE.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Are these people drunk? They are entertaining me with their songs and of course! Denzel.....Uti,Tayo,Vimbai,Natasha,MissP and Lionel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Elikem must be Removed ASAP !
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

Where you want make him dey before?
With those borites

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eustachio:
Okay, so I tuned in to see Vimbai drilling JJ, Sheillah and Klarklar. She told JJ that all the things he's been saying about her, that she knows. She said Klarklar told her that he (JJ) said she's nobody. That she's a fake celebrity wanna-be and whatnots. Klarklar (who's now very pissed) and Sheillah walked away. So Vimbai continued drilling JJ. Telling him she's disappointed at him saying that the only reason Pokello didn't come was because Pokello didn't pick her call when Biggie called (LMAO. Punchline of the year). Then JJ denied it, saying he should be allowed to explain himself. He starts by saying he didn't say those words, that when it's confirmed that Vimbai was coming, he's taunted and he just said "pfft!! I'm not scared. She's not all that." Then Vimbai told him to say it in Klarklar's face and JJ stopped her from bringing Klarklar back, yet he kept denying it. Vimbai continued drilling him, saying all the shíts JJ said about her. LMAO. JJ was almost speechless. gringrin. Then Vimbai called Uti who came to co-sign those words she said. After that, they went inside and Sheillah took JJ outside to iron out issues. JJ started telling her that it's not big deal. That the new HMs are there to disrupt their flow and kill their vibes. Some of the words they said includes:

Sheillah - JJ, they (New HMs) call you an alpha female because you talk about people as if you care, but you don't really care. You talk behind people's back.

JJ - they are getting under our skin and they need to leave. Africa is watching, they know who's real. Don't be fazed. Don't buy into this. It'll frustrates us. Leave it. Forget this matter.

Sheillah - Klarklar will crack. He's gonna flip. He will confront people. Please confront Klarklar. Calm him down.

JJ went to talk to Klarklar:

JJ - if I said those things along those lines, I can't recall it. But I never thought she's a nobody. I only said "bring the challenge on". Vimbai is up to something.

Klarklar - I didn't say shit. All I did to her is to ignore her and walk away.

JJ- I won't even lie, I'm happy to meet Uti and Vimbai. At the end of the day, we're in a game. But I'll never talk bad behind people's back (liar!!).

Elikem later started advising them to ignore and don't make fuss about it.
yes yes this is ochon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:
Uti has an infectious personality... see as him don monopolize the house... na waoh

Those with low self-esteem will follow him, but majority of hotshots dont buy face.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by modestdude(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I've never doubted that he's real and entertaining and I've been his supporter since Day 1.
My point is that other housemates know exactly what to do to press his buttons because they know how emotional he is and I'm just afraid he's falling for the bait. If I were him I would surprise them by denying them a weapon to use against me.
Cool, I agree with you on this. He is now tensed up uncertain of what may happen on sunday. He should chill a bit
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:
YES.... move on

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Where you want make him dey before?
With those borites

Interact with the rest of the housemates, when Uti goes on sunday, he will find it difficult to adjust to housemates he abundan the previous week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

Those with low self-esteem will follow him, but majority of hotshots dont buy face.
that's cos they are intimidated

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
d boreshots are still not sure if these ex hms are real or fake. They are still over worried abt their presence in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
ninnyanny:
yes yes this is ochon

embarassedembarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
ninnyanny:
YES.... move on

sit down kid
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

Interact with the rest of the housemates, when Uti goes on sunday, he will find it difficult to adjust to housemates he abundan the previous week.
Tayo has been unsettled since week two after lilian n esther left. so its nothing new... "U get my point?"

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

K? and what else?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
ninnyanny:
that's cos they are intimidated

Not anymore, The fake housemates are overdoing it, it is very apparent that they are there to distabilise and cause havoc in the house, those who are clever enough have got the scope, the stupid ones will continue singing along all night long.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by anniep: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Elikem later started advising them to ignore and don't make fuss about it.[/quote]

there you have it folks.....Its really Ochon. All the proof you need ninnyanny!! See as my backspace key don die as i try to quote the epistle....
Ninny, you be the lady that buys stuff for peeps faraway?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

No wonder those so-called Hotshots are complete bores who are so forgettable the organizers have to fill the house with Chasemates and Amplified Housemates from past seasons.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
SULU Gammbari too tok plenty jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

Not anymore, The fake housemates are overdoing it, it is very apparent that they are there to distabilise and cause havoc in the house, those who are clever enough have got the scope, the stupid ones will continue singing along all night long.

Well, those so-called "Silly" ones would rather just go with the flow and give us the entertainment we yearn for, while the "Smart housemates" retire to the kitchen to shove food into their faces and go to sleep, 24/7.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

LMFAO this 14 guy won't kill me cheesy...are you trying to say tayo has low self-esteem shocked shocked
dude you are too much keep it up grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
MsNas:

Lol. Actually, You're wrong. A PhD is free, with stipends thrown in in the US. You ought to know that cos you said you're headed to UCBerkeley wink
He obviously does not know!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

No wonder those so-called Hotshots are complete bores who are so forgettable the organizers have to fill the house with Chasemates and Amplified Housemates from past seasons.

Its not the first season that was a total bore, i can count a few, BBA Revolution is one of them, what a total waste.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
I see Tayo hanging himself on Sunday.
The house will be back to Graveyard Mode when these housemates leave.
I swear, he'll be most affected by their exit. Hope he doesn't crumble cuz these boreshots will be going hard at him for siding with the trespassers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
TAYO: having the fun of their life. Go boy while jj, Butti and Ella being pissedn He said this guyz want to finish us b4 they start dealing wif themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

The 'hotshots' were so hot they nearly made Biggy go bankrupt. He promptly sought the intervention of the Chase mates and Amplified housemates to salvage the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

and you think we care all we want is entertainment.majority of them are just there to spectate.your homeboy always asks "where is the drama?" instead of being the one to cause drama and give us something to watch instead of eat sleep and fart cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.