Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258167 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
LMAO!! Vimbai is a genius!! Sheillah and JJ confused. See backstabbing!! Lmao!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

its OK . Just know I'm always here whenever you need my assistance.

Sometimes I wanna e-punch you & sometimes I wanna e-hug you.

*tackles you with a bear hug*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
Tayo's page admin foolishly referred to Macky2 as Monkey2 in one of her updates, and this caught the attention of Tayo's Zambian fans on the page, who weren't too impressed with it.
The clown quickly deleted the post and made a correction, but the damage had already been done.

I wonder if it's Mr Ibu in charge of that page.
must be a big clown. You should visit Goitse's page and see how an admin famzes peeps.

In fact that admin get sense pass Macky2 own. So tey the admin dey even greet Frankie and Arthur today
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

What kinda fhucking username is this, Ochon?
You remind me of a Cuban druglord.

LOL. How I got this username is story for another day. gringrin

The real owner of that username is on NL. Don't rat me out. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eustachio:
I'm love.. I've find the one.. She's Vimbai!!

Y'all tune in.. Vimbai is taking JJ to the cleaners.

This is Ochon.. gringrin
prove that u are ochon....give us the epistle.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, I meant best book by her.

Can't really say the best but I've read quite a few. I remember "Guardian Angel" "Blacklist" and " Blood Shot".

Haa!! Trouble brewing in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Sometimes I wanna e-punch you & sometimes I wanna e-hug you.

*tackles you with a bear hug*
I am.here to be used by you however you wish.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maum: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Thanks, will look it up. Sandra Brown is actually not bad. She doesn't write sappy books. Her books are edgy. A mixture of romance & crime eg. Ricochet. I love most of her work.

You have great taste in books, btw smiley I've read some of the ones you listed.

I love her work too. Think my best among the ones I've read is Mirror Image.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Just a rowdy house..house mates talking, from Sex to Evolution to Pharmaceutical companies to Diseases. Now JJ is being drilled for talking shee about Vimbai. .planting a seed of discord between JJ and KlarrKlarr
thank u
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
But really, Nhlanhla's one-liner about Pokello not answering her phone, really buried Vimbai.
That was a deadly shot! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
But really, Nhlanhla one-liner about Pokello not answering her phone, really buried Vimbai.

Buwahahaha. You can see a tinge of pain as she said those words. Pokello tormenting ladies since 3BC. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
must be a big clown. You should visit Goitse's page and see how an admin famzes peeps.

In fact that admin get sense pass Macky2 own. So tey the admin dey even greet Frankie and Arthur today

The admin's Facebook name is Bluzy Likey.
I no just understand how that person's brain dey function. This is a new low!
In fact, this might actually turn out to be worse than Melvin's "Fanpage".
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
maum:

I love her work too. Think my best among the ones I've read is Mirror Image.

Yeah, she's great. Mirror image? Is it the one about the wife whose husband tried to frame her for his death or something like that? The title sounds familiar. Think I've read it before.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Uti's talk reminds me of the spiritual husband/wife talk which pastors never cease to talk about.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Elikem has a big mouth. He indirectly spilled the bean..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
wierdpsycho:

yeah yeah.....see your life,, 8 years after getting ur degree from your abule village university, you can't save common 4 million naira for PG overseas, yet u are here bïtching and yapping about how lag cert is 5 naira... just in case u don't know, u are a fōol at 30's and will obviously be a fool forever, common job you cannot secure and save for PhD abroad, marriage you never do, empty bank account....all you do at ur age is watch BBA and visualize erotics cognizances of imaginary NL females...... GET A LIFE!!!! PhD IS JUST 4 MILLION NAIRA+ ABROAD!!!!!! FOOL AT 30!!!
Lol. Actually, You're wrong. A PhD is free, with stipends thrown in in the US. You ought to know that cos you said you're headed to UCBerkeley wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
Nhlanhla to Vimbai: "the only reason you're here is because Pokello couldn't answer her phone"

Nhlanhla: "I know everything, I heard Elikem and Sulu..." So he knows they're fake. He overheard them

And now Vimbai is putting JJ on the hotseat cuz she's aware he was talking smack bout her, dude is denying it all. Uti standing by
sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
But really, Nhlanhla one-liner about Pokello not answering her phone, really buried Vimbai.
lol....ntanta thinks he knws it all....vambi isnt his match....she was there before him... so whether vambi came back to d house as a second option,means na'in.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I am.here to be used by you however you wish.

LOL!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
Our CRS teacher in the extra-lessons I used to attend 2 years ago once gave us this whole "if you sleep wit someone, the person's demons are transferring to you" talk.

Can't ever forget how dead silent the class was that day, never seen students pay such rapt attention to a teacher. He went deep, so much so there were ripples even after he finished grin

K.

But please come and transfer your demons to me. Even if you have one billion of them. Fork Addict don't mind.

So baby. Wah ya say?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

bluzy? she's an admin on "naija bba forum" i reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

If this is not an insult,then I seriously wonder what an insult is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Lol...if you can't manage to, stick to one partner and have protected sex with her.
hmmmmmmmm, I think I can manage, it's a great feeling overcoming temptation you know, a chick throws herself at you, seduce you all she can, but you don't do shake, the look on their face, epic!,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Can't really say the best but I've read quite a few. I remember "Guardian Angel" "Blacklist" and " Blood Shot".

Haa!! Trouble brewing in the house

Kthanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Don't tell me Tayo is now awake to make noise? He was on mute for the past 45mins grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
Tayo's page admin foolishly referred to Macky2 as Monkey2 in one of her updates, and this caught the attention of Tayo's Zambian fans on the page, who weren't too impressed with it.
The clown quickly deleted the post and made a correction, but the damage had already been done.

I wonder if it's Mr Ibu in charge of that page.
I wonder if Tayo has a twin who is helping him manage it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Modified.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
But really, Nhlanhla's one-liner about Pokello not answering her phone, really buried Vimbai.

How did he know though?? Did Elikem tell them?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
ninnyanny:
bluzy? she's an admin on "naija bba forum" i reserve my comment.

You mean that group, right?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
ninnyanny:
prove that u are ochon....give us the epistle.

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.