Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258627 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoodGirl2:
He he. Dannyxy will manage oh.
Don't give the good boy nasty ideas. tongue
don't worry mummy tongue, your boy got this, no shaking grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Kai....you love mentioning names,this might actually put you in trouble one day...the admin is not bluzy,I know the person,let me tell her to edit it.

Bluzy said she was moderating that page.
I remember she said something about that on the "Naija BBA Forum" Group.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maum: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Yeah, she's great. Mirror image? Is it the one about the wife whose husband tried to frame her for his death or something like that? The title sounds familiar. Think I've read it before.
No. About the TV presenter who was involved in an airplane crash with a senatorial candidate's wife. The trophy wife died and because the resemblance between them was already there, coupled to the fact that she was badly burnt at the time, she was accidentally taken for the candidate's wife and her face re-constructed to look just like her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
THEAMAKA:

You mean that witch is the admin? shocked
She is really a big FOOOOOL. She tried ganging up against myself and a few others last year to where i gave her a piece of my mind and blocked her after removing me from her useless group. She was even all over Melvin's azz upon his return to Nigeria. Old desperado was even famzing with Beverly after trashing her at any given opportunity.
The admin of the page is not her,I hate the way people's names are mentioned and thrashed here.... Never say what you are not sure of with certainty.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

How did he know though?? Did Elikem tell them?

He supposedly overhead Elikem and Sulu talking about their exit on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

The admin of the page is not her,I hate the way people's names are mentioned and thrashed here.... Never say what you are not sure of with certainty.

Even if she's not the one, phuck her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Bluzy said she was moderating that page.
I remember she said something about that on the "Naija BBA Forum" Group.
She is not the admin...and that does not give you
the right to post her Facebook name here....if you feel she is the admin and you have something to tell her,why not inbox her....how does writing her Facebook name here for people to trash her solve any problem?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
maum:

No. About the TV presenter who was involved in an airplane crash with a senatorial candidate's wife. The trophy wife died and because the resemblance between them was already there, coupled to the fact that she was badly burnt at the time, she was accidentally taken for the candidate's wife and her face re-constructed to look just like her.

Ooh sounds juicy. I love it already. Thanks, girl smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

trash? no one insulted her!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
ninnyanny:
Really?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

She is not the admin...and that does not give you
the right to post her Facebook name here....if you feel she is the admin and you have something to tell her,why not inbox her....how does writing her Facebook name here for people to trash her solve any problem?

Bluzy Likey has PERSONALLY said she is the admin of that page.
And does writing a person's Facebook name (which isn't real) here automatically mean the person is intended to be thrashed?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
ninnyanny:

I wonder.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Okay, so I tuned in to see Vimbai drilling JJ, Sheillah and Klarklar. She told JJ that all the things he's been saying about her, that she knows. She said Klarklar told her that he (JJ) said she's nobody. That she's a fake celebrity wanna-be and whatnots. Klarklar (who's now very pissed) and Sheillah walked away. So Vimbai continued drilling JJ. Telling him she's disappointed at him saying that the only reason Pokello didn't come was because Pokello didn't pick her call when Biggie called (LMAO. Punchline of the year). Then JJ denied it, saying he should be allowed to explain himself. He starts by saying he didn't say those words, that when it's confirmed that Vimbai was coming, he's taunted and he just said "pfft!! I'm not scared. She's not all that." Then Vimbai told him to say it in Klarklar's face and JJ stopped her from bringing Klarklar back, yet he kept denying it. Vimbai continued drilling him, saying all the shíts JJ said about her. LMAO. JJ was almost speechless. gringrin. Then Vimbai called Uti who came to co-sign those words she said. After that, they went inside and Sheillah took JJ outside to iron out issues. JJ started telling her that it's not big deal. That the new HMs are there to disrupt their flow and kill their vibes. Some of the words they said includes:

Sheillah - JJ, they (New HMs) call you an alpha female because you talk about people as if you care, but you don't really care. You talk behind people's back.

JJ - they are getting under our skin and they need to leave. Africa is watching, they know who's real. Don't be fazed. Don't buy into this. It'll frustrates us. Leave it. Forget this matter.

Sheillah - Klarklar will crack. He's gonna flip. He will confront people. Please confront Klarklar. Calm him down.

JJ went to talk to Klarklar:

JJ - if I said those things along those lines, I can't recall it. But I never thought she's a nobody. I only said "bring the challenge on". Vimbai is up to something.

Klarklar - I didn't say shit. All I did to her is to ignore her and walk away.

JJ- I won't even lie, I'm happy to meet Uti and Vimbai. At the end of the day, we're in a game. But I'll never talk bad behind people's back (liar!!).

Elikem later started advising them to ignore and don't make fuss about it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Elikem , Sulu and their big mouth! They have spilled the beans!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
By the way, like I said earlier, the post has been deleted, and the admin has offered an apology, although I don't think it's a very convincing one.
Admin should have simply said she copied it from a discussion site without making the necessary modifications.
Oh well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Don't tell me Tayo is now awake to make noise? He was on mute for the past 45mins grin
yes oo he,s shouting with his crew, Idris and Goitse poping mehnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maum: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Ooh sounds juicy. I love it already. Thanks, girl smiley

wink My pleasure
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
The guy is a major BBA Veteran o...his face has even been shown on one of the BBA seasons...I think they were kinda talking about BBA biggest fans...

safarigirl:
the guy na BBA veteran o, since dem Richard set. He just converted to Team Tayo today say cof say Klarklar dey diss Otono na im the guy people wan turn am to Judas Iscariot. He's been taking some serious heat on twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

Continue with the tantrums. Very very soon,, Unilag certiifiicates will start selling for a thousand certs for five naira.

Hehehehehehe

Kai embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Some #TIA pica revealed

Elikem and M'am Bea
Denzel and Ella
Macky2 and Sulu
Feza and Idris

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:
I wish uti can stay for one more week,there is so much to learn from him.

Really?! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by to9ine: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
denzel dancing cracks me!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
So Nhlanhla knows about these fake housemates, i knew it it will be him he would catch the first, now they are all embarrased, trying to do damage control, it wont work, Nhlanhla already knows that they are all fake. Now he is just dissing them left, right and centre. Thanks to Elikem with his big mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tayo can like to shout...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
But this drama reminds me of the same thing that happened during The Chase where Bassey and Natasha had to call a meeting of some sort for housemates to work out their issues regarding some gossip that involved Pokello, Selly and Elikem. The "he said, she said" bulllshit grin

Interestingly, Elikem is at the centre of the problem once again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Uti has an infectious personality... see as him don monopolize the house... na waoh

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.