Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Old First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old First Love (947 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old First Love by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2014
I just want to find out how you would react, if you are married and find out that his friend (female) texting him that he was her first love, she still loves him and she misses him. he is not in naija now. how would you react to your spouse's persistent friend?

1 Like

Re: Old First Love by Baddo101(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2014
voodoo85: I just want to find out how you would react, if you are married and find out that his friend (female) texting him that he was her first love, she still loves him and she misses him. he is not in naija now. how would you react to your spouse's persistent friend?
woman self wth dia hot body......
u can jst break d news to d lady in question dat her first love is already legally married..... shikena...no too much talk...

1 Like

Re: Old First Love by Baddo101(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2014
voodoo85: I just want to find out how you would react, if you are married and find out that his friend (female) texting him that he was her first love, she still loves him and she misses him. he is not in naija now. how would you react to your spouse's persistent friend?
women self wth dia hot body......
u can jst break d news to d lady in question dat her first love is already legally married..... shikena...no too much talk...
Re: Old First Love by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2014
Baddo101:
women self wth dia hot body......
woman knew before that he is married but keeping persistently smiley
Re: Old First Love by djeezy(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Smh.
Re: Old First Love by Tundeiab(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2014
I think she should tell her husband how she feels about the whole stuff.
Re: Old First Love by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tundeiab: I think she should tell her husband how she feels about the whole stuff.
Why? What does it change? She knows that he is married and still sticks her nose in our marriage
Re: Old First Love by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tundeiab: I think she should tell her husband how she feels about the whole stuff.
Would u love that your wife gets messages that somebody still loves her? I dont think so unless u dont care about her
Re: Old First Love by Tundeiab(m): 4:32am On Sep 01, 2014
voodoo85:
Would u love that your wife gets messages that somebody still loves her? I dont think so unless u dont care about her
Sister I am not in support of the man. I advised she told her husband about how she feels about the subject matter so it could be settled amicably...
Re: Old First Love by Tundeiab(m): 4:34am On Sep 01, 2014
voodoo85:
Why? What does it change? She knows that he is married and still sticks her nose in our marriage
You misunderstood my post sister.
Re: Old First Love by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Tundeiab: You misunderstood my post sister.
Now i got it. In reality i dont know if its worth it really. After everything
Re: Old First Love by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2014
She could talk to her husband.
Re: Old First Love by Tundeiab(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
voodoo85:
Now i got it. In reality i dont know if its worth it really. After everything
Remember the vow she made on her wedding day; FOR BETTER FOR WORSE...
Re: Old First Love by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tundeiab: Remember the vow she made on her wedding day; FOR BETTER FOR WORSE...
So what? Marriage is not a death sentence
Re: Old First Love by Tundeiab(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
voodoo85:
So what? Marriage is not a death sentence
When has chatting with your ex become DEATH SENTENCE?

SMH
Re: Old First Love by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tundeiab: When has chatting with your ex become DEATH SENTENCE?

SMH
my man is my man, if u want to chat with your ex you may as well be very free.
Re: Old First Love by Youngpo413: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Some people sef
Re: Old First Love by Agybabe(f): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kill the girl. #Shikena cool grin
Re: Old First Love by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2014
^^ will you do that?

(1) (Reply)

man sues wife for giving birth to ugly daughter / Your First Love. Are You Guys Still Together. / Still A Virgin At 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.