Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

1879nnn's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1879nnn's Profile / 1879nnn's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Two Notorious IPOB/ESN Members Killed As Army Troops Dislodged IPOB Camp by 1879nnn: 2:02am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113046929:

Miracle Nwobodo and all other innocent igbos blood will fight for them.
Cownu end will be miserable for all the little remaining bitter life he has to send in prison.
May Amadioha and devil punish Ipob terrorists along with their big brother boko haram.

Cownu and his online swines and murderers will never end well in life...
Same goes for boko haram leader and their cohorts.
Cownu no go die better, for killing our relative Miracle Nwobodo for joining Nigeria Police and leaving his elder sister alive in the same Police force.
If u want your mother and family members to cry on your corpse soonest, quote this post now.
Anuofias dem

Na Amadioha and Sango go strike all of una supporting the killings of innocent igbos

Gbam!!!!
End of Thread.

Cownu, your end will be terrible in this life, along with your brainwashed swines you told to go live in the forest.
All of you will die painful deaths asap for the deaths of all innocent girls you killed in cold blood.

Cownu's death will be brutal.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative miracle nwobodo's mother and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

We Rise.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Two Notorious IPOB/ESN Members Killed As Army Troops Dislodged IPOB Camp by 1879nnn: 2:02am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113046972:
Waiting for dem cannibals to do what they know how to do best......

As this gentleman pointed out below......
[/s]
Politics / Re: DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. by 1879nnn: 1:58am On May 22, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Heard this from a witness days ago.

Even the body of the perpetrator suicidal shows it's bomb blast
[/s]
Politics / Re: Abuja Youths Storm PDP Headquarters, Demand For Peter Obi by 1879nnn: 1:58am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
I wish it could be Osinbajo as well, but it appears as though his train is fast losing steam. All compasses appear to be pointing in the direction of Jagaban.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Abuja Youths Storm PDP Headquarters, Demand For Peter Obi by 1879nnn: 1:57am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
99% of them have no PVCs.

Twitter voters. cheesy

Kanu has a better chance of being the flag bearer of PDP than Pandora. cool
[/s]
Politics / Re: Catholic Church Suspend Priest For Joining Governorship Race In Benue (photos) by 1879nnn: 1:43am On May 22, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Is politics a crime is chatolic faith
[/s]
Politics / Re: No Candidate In PDP And APC Can Defeat Peter Obi On Twitter - Reno Omokri by 1879nnn: 1:43am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Biko I just started
[/s]
Politics / Re: No Candidate In PDP And APC Can Defeat Peter Obi On Twitter - Reno Omokri by 1879nnn: 1:43am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Mention Peter's Achievements nau
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by 1879nnn: 1:38am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Yes
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi 1 Million March In Enugu by 1879nnn: 1:38am On May 22, 2022

1 Like

Crime / Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by 1879nnn: 1:38am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Another money for Malami and Bawa to loot

[/s]
Politics / Re: Presidency- It Is Unfair To Say Buhari Ignores Victim Of Attacks In Nigeria by 1879nnn: 1:33am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Buhari did his best, but his soft spot for his people caused a lot of Insecurities

As a leader he needs to get his people to shun nepotism and tackle anyone regardless of religion and ethnicity

[/s]
Politics / Re: Emojis Working On Nairaland by 1879nnn: 1:33am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

♾ ♾ ♾

We need Jagaban infinity sign emoji

Thanks Oga Seun for the upgrade

[/s]
Politics / Re: See What I Was Banned For by 1879nnn: 1:33am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

Let them ban me for 20 years, at least lamidi kwanu will then be released from the zoo cage and biafla will then be a smooth ride. You need not tag the mods, I already did in my comment.

So while I was serving ban, have you finally got something doing other than moving aimlessly on the forum?
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ihedioha Mobilises Imo Delegates For Tambuwal Shuns Peter Obi by 1879nnn: 1:15am On May 22, 2022
[s]
triple996:
D enemy of ndigbo is ndigbo cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by 1879nnn: 1:15am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

2023 Na gbas gbos...
[/s]
Politics / Re: Abuja Youths Storm PDP Headquarters, Demand For Peter Obi by 1879nnn: 1:15am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Probably mistaking me for your father. Look closer, I ain him lad. smiley
[/s]
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879nnn: 1:12am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Same as IPOB. Known murderers the world over. BBC even carry your news.
[/s]
Politics / Re: End IPOB And Save Lives. by 1879nnn: 1:12am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
The dude has several screws loose upstairs honestly. Sadly he doesn't know it.

When he made a post indirectly supporting the same terror organisation earlier today, I asked whatever happened to his condemnation of the group about a week ago when he alleged they were responsible for the death of his sister.

In response, blabbed about supporting them but not the violence, and ended by saying I'm a poor man and should send him my acc details so he gives me some money (you know how notorious they are with this crab about bragging to be richer than anyone else).

Now, after probably taking his meds, he's back to calling for a wholescale decimation of the terror group.

Dude is really sick upstairs.
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Bizarre Killings In The South East! Who Are Behind These? by 1879nnn: 1:12am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Na your Papa remain make they kill before you stop playing childish pranks. Keep writing epistles inugo.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.