Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman (35209 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Lionnation: 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
blue01:
Watch how this thread will degenerate into tribal war because of the name NWANOSIKE
u need some sense, go get one
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by gumaveddy(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
I dont understand some animal call human, you claim he did nothing for ikwerre LGA and if i may ask what did you do for them as a chairman

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Nebutaman(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
drmuchin:
How person go answer NWANOSIKE and still claim he is not IGBO?

How person go answer Peter still claim he is Igbo?
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Ekpeitit(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
Amaechi is not only a mugu,he's a mumu. Amaechi reminds me of Goodluck Jonathan, a man who did nothing for his Niger Delta people but gave all the juicy appointments to Biafra people. God punish all of them. Wike is the man.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Billygee2u: 12:11am On May 22, 2022
AlexReports:
VIDEO: Amaechi a ‘Mugu’, did nothing for his people - LG Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWnuQLK95kE

Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has been called out by his kinsmen for “not doing anything for his people”, StatePress reports.

Dr. Nwanosike Samuel, Chairman of Ikwerre Local Government Area in Rivers State, was heard loudly calling out Rotimi Amaechi and alleging that he couldn’t even erect a police station in his village in a video obtained by STATEPRESS.

Dr. Nwanosike Samuel openly labelled Amaechi a “mugu” in the video that has gone viral on social media, stating that as Minister, he accomplished nothing for his people and hence they cannot back his presidential ambition.

“Amaechi Is a Mugu, a Former Minister Without any Achievement For His People.

Let him come and tell us what will convince us to support his Presidential Ambitions, If he cannot perform as a Minister, how can he become a President”.
https://www.statepress.ng/2022/05/video-amaechi-mugu-did-nothing-for-his.html?m=1

The biggest Mugu .
Fulani slave .
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Slynation(m): 12:11am On May 22, 2022
Jonegonu:
since he couldn't deliver apc to river state. May I remind you that he delivered apc to Nigerians.
Oga he didn't do anything...

Buhari will handle security...
Osibanjo will handle Economy...

This is how they scammed gullible Nigerians we
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Billygee2u: 12:15am On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Amaechi Is a Mugu, a Former Minister Without any Achievement For His People.

And he will remain a "mugu" for the remaining number of his life tongue
The Railway he constructed for Niger Republic will always taunt and hunt him till he enter grave
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Billygee2u: 12:17am On May 22, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
I totally agreed with him

Amaechi did nothing in Rivers

Did nothing in South south

Did nothing South east

Let see how he will convince us in Rivers to vote for him.

He's the most useless man bearing that name ,Amaechi .
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Billygee2u: 12:21am On May 22, 2022
Mrexcell:
The fulani ruling elites will always support southern politicians who have no plans to develop their own region.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by 1879nnn: 1:15am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

2023 Na gbas gbos...
[/s]
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by 1879nine: 1:59am On May 22, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Amaechi is a super Minister, we love him kiss

But if his people call him mugu, who am I to say otherwise lipsrsealed
[/s]
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by subcbouy: 2:01am On May 22, 2022
Isidiot - When Amechi wants to dualize Ph - Owerri road the same people refuted at Isiokpo axis.

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by olamike02: 3:41am On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Mrexcell post=113044769]The fulani ruling elites will always support southern politicians who have no plans to develop their own region.[/quote
True for the case of GEJ.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by mandikwilliams: 3:55am On May 22, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]that hausa slave no get your fucking time.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by okuta007: 5:03am On May 22, 2022
Puskas:
Amaechi is indeed a mugu sha

what makes him a mugu? A man entered politics to serve himself and he did so perfectly - what else ? IF he had gone into politics to serve himself and ended up serving others - then I will call him a mugu - His goal was achieved - 23 years out of Nigeria's 24 years of democracy, (until he resigned voluntarily to pursue his presidential ambition) - if not he would have had 24/24. This "mugu" always had a (GREAT) job since Nigeria returned to democracy - 16 years of them as - ( 8 ) Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly ( 8 ) Governor of Rivers State & Chairman of Nigeria's Governors forum = This same mugu held a job as minister until he voluntarily resigned last week - A baby girl born the day Amaechi started enjoying life as a TOP politician in Nigeria on May 29, 1999 has completed NYSC and married with a child. IF it takes one to be a mugu to achieve all what Amaechi has achieved in life, I gladly want to be a mugu - yeye fowl grin

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Puskas: 5:06am On May 22, 2022
okuta007:

what makes him a mugu? A man entered politics to serve himself and he did so perfectly - what else ? IF he hasd gone into politics to serve himself and ended up serving others - then I will call him a mugu - His goal was achieved - 23 years out of Nigeria's 24 years of democracy, this "mugu" always had a job - 16 years of them as - ( 8 ) Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly ( 8 ) Governor of Rivers State & Chairman of Nigeria's Governors forum = This same mugu held a job as minister until he voluntarily resigned last week -IF it takes one to be a mugu to achieve all what Amaechi has achieved in life, I gladly want to be a mugu - yeye fowl grin
Charity they say begins at home. What did he do for his people? His people are saying he didn't do anything for them and you are here blabbing. You as an outsider shouldn't speak for them because you don't know where the shoe pinches onye mgbu
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by okuta007: 5:13am On May 22, 2022
Puskas:
Charity they say begins at home. What did he do for his people? His people are saying he didn't do anything for them and you are here blabbing. You as an outsider shouldn't speak for them because you don't know where the shoe pinches onye mgbu

His people that are crying he did nothing for them - were they barred from contesting against Amaechi in the elections? no- you are the one lost in this discussion. When people sell their votes for a plate of jollof rice and goat meat plus hot pepper soup and chilled gulder, N5K to top it with useless party t-shirts and face cap, what do you expect? How do you know I am an outsider - you do not even know who I am. A people deserve the kind of leaders they get! If they were stupid for 16 years by electing Amaechi, then they deserved him!

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Caseless: 5:27am On May 22, 2022
"No be bobo juice? Na bobo juice!! "

Skit makers, over to you.

We'll hear this from sabinus very soon.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Nobody: 5:27am On May 22, 2022
jamesversion:
Nwanosike Samuel is an Idiiot.
U can say that Again! grin
It's easier for MC OLUOMO to be a Governor in Rivers state than in Lagos State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by mrksquare: 5:37am On May 22, 2022
bilangha:
Even his village Obima is nothing to write home about.....lobish

Says who? All the internal roads in Ubima are tarred. Ubima has a perfect road network all thanks to Amaechi. There is a Navy Base in Ubima. That Navy Base was the brainchild of Amaechi to curb the rate of insecurity that engulfed Ubima. Do you know the greater PH initiated by Amaechi when he was the governor helped in opening a rural Ikwerre LGA to developers. The overseas scholarship Amaechi initiated when he was the governor, a fair number of the beneficiaries were his Ubima people.

As much as Amaechi isn't clannish, he really helped not just in attracting development to his Ikwerre LGA but other areas in Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Nobody: 6:06am On May 22, 2022
mrksquare:

Says who? All the internal roads in Ubima are tarred. Ubima has a perfect road network all thanks to Amaechi. There is a Navy Base in Ubima. That Navy Base was the brainchild of Amaechi to curb the rate of insecurity that engulfed Ubima. Do you know the greater PH initiated by Amaechi when he was the governor helped in opening a rural Ikwerre LGA to developers. The overseas scholarship Amaechi initiated when he was the governor, a fair number of the beneficiaries were his Ubima people.

As much as Amaechi isn't clannish, he really helped not just in attracting development to his Ikwerre LGA but other areas in Rivers state.

Are you replying them?
That same road the FooL, Anosike drove to that destination where he vomited nonsense was fixed by Amaechi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by kayusely70(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2022
Mrexcell:
The fulani ruling elites will always support southern politicians who have no plans to develop their own region.
Good observation! They would always prefer a weakling that they can manipulate to do their biddings!
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Parachoko: 7:19am On May 22, 2022
humberjade:

The guy was a colossal as a President, but the dismal performance of Buhari has made him look like a hero. Nigerians forget things too easily.
Buhari is a disaster.

I do wander why he has not been impeach yet.is term is a waste so far.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by humberjade: 7:38am On May 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Buhari is a disaster.

I do wander why he has not been impeach yet.is term is a waste so far.

Is it a puppet like Lawan that would initiate the impeachment proceedings? grin
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by pquaver(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2022
Yankee101:

Shebi he wants to be president?
Let’s see how he wins nah
Hausa sabi use and dump

Atleast the Hausa made him a super minister and if the win, the will still put him somewhere. That is exactly what Reno tried to tell u. Northerners reward loyalty while yours its to the highest bidders. You sold your brother on a plate for an ijaw man and you asking for what he did for you. Are the people asking him for such not mad?
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by blue01(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2022
Lionnation:
u need some sense, go get one

U don forget se na me give Ur fada and mother common sense so they won't abort you?, Don't disrespect me after the huge contribution I made towards your being alive today.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by zanshi: 3:38pm On May 22, 2022
Judas iscariot, what was a ministerial postion that Jonathan couldn't give him that he had to betray his own brother just to g and build a party that made life worse for Nigerians in all spheres.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Owologbo(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2022
Mrexcell:
Exactly, there's nothing special about having a southern president.
They rather serve the northern interest than to give us Southerner a cup of water.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Cromagnon: 3:53am On May 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

That's the Hallmark of every politician,
When they get to power, they forget their root and people that placed them there which is very bad.
the president put him there not his ppl.
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by Alvino1(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2022
nony43:
The railway in Ph-Aba at least is almost dead he is busy working rail lines to Niger republic.

check ur facts before u comment sir...
Re: Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman by nony43(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2022
Alvino1:

check ur facts before u comment sir...

Which facts again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.