Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? (1253 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Dannyxy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
it's sad, really sad, is it a sin for a guy to be good looking?, is it a curse or blessing?
no girl will take you serious, yes, you get the ladies attention, they smile at you all the time, but they don't take you serious, they see you and judge you, they conclude you are a flirt that jumps from one girls bed to another, withoutttt really knowing you, they tell you things like "I don't trust you", "you look like a womanizer", bla bla bla. it is really painful when you see a girl you like, you approach her, but before you know it she tells you things like " I don't date a player"(without knowing you oh), you see a girl you want to marry, she likes you, you like her, but she refuses to go out with you because her friends told her that you look like a player, and cannot stay with one girl(what rubbish!, may God punish bad friends), it always hardwork to get genuine girlfriends, the hardest part is trying to get her to take you serious, and convince her you are genuine...

nigerian ladies should stop this nonsense generalization, stop judging people before you get to know the real them, please.

this is a serious topic, I would not like it to be trolled, please, it affects some peoples lives.

4 Likes

Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by vizkiz: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
so you need a girlfrind?? undecided
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Suresh08: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dannyxy: it's sad, really sad, is it a sin for a guy to be good looking?, is it a curse or blessing?
no girl will take you serious, yes, you get the ladies attention, they smile at you all the time, but they don't take you serious, they see you and judge you, they conclude you are a flirt that jumps from one girls bed to another, withoutttt really knowing you, they tell you things like "I don't trust you", "you look like a womanizer", bla bla bla. it is really painful when you see a girl you like, you approach her, but before you know it she tells you things like " I don't date a player"(without knowing you oh), you see a girl you want to marry, she likes you, you like her, but she refuses to go out with you because her friends told her that you look like a player, and cannot stay with one girl(what rubbish!, may God punish bad friends), it always hardwork to get genuine girlfriends, the hardest part is trying to get her to take you serious, and convince her you are genuine...

nigerian ladies should stop this nonsense generalization, stop judging people before you get to know the real them, please.

this is a serious topic, I would not like it to be trolled, please, it affects some peoples lives.
please save d money u are planning to spend on those smelling girls or rather, invest it.. It will go a long way of saving u frm future troubles. Girls will come later no need to rush.. U will eventually get married and be with a woman for more than 50 years nd u will even get tired. So forget em.
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
ugly don dey form sexy

1 Like

Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ugly OP consoling himself. Mtcheew

As ugly as Balotelli and Taiwo, he is still a player. *yawn* undecided

2 Likes

Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by kadas01(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
I see it as "inferiority complex"!! Some few wise ones appreciate handsome guys and would do anything to have them!!
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Dannyxy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
this section reeks of childishness!
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dannyxy: this section reeks of childishness!

Sharrrap. angry And u reeks inferiority complex and lieing.
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by obiscolly(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Question for the gods.
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by chingydaboss(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Everything God has made is a blessing..

Guess u nid to step up nd ask reasonable questions.. @ op
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Dannyxy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Sharrrap. angry And u reeks inferiority complex and lieing.
what is this one saying?, child go and sleep
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
I still don't understand most topics well its only on nairaland sha,because in reality fine guys still get all the goodlooking girls,when I was in the univ. My roomate gets all the fine gals and regular boys like us just keep watching,so me I just don't understand all this topics going around,tho I wish it was true sha make boys like us get hope small
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
There's sense in what the OP is saying though, good looking guys are frequently mistaken for players but its not always the case.
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Dannyxy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Houseofglam7: There's sense in what the OP is saying though, good looking guys are frequently mistaken for players but its not always the case.
thank you, some one gets me, they see you as someone who cannot commit to a relationship because you are good looking..
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by jennylove7575(f): 1:13am On Aug 31, 2014
Op I never knew I could lodge complaints in form of topics here on nl. You just taught me how to do that....I have read your complaints about babes don't worry , just do nothing until you read my own topic... grin grin
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by priscaoge(f): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2014
I keep seeing similar threads on this topic,what about pretty ladies

OP I think the handsome guys as well like"Forming". When a girl is serious with them,they will say she's all over them/She's cheap and when they end up not having any girlfriend,U will hear a different storyundecidedundecided

#TeamSingle&RockingIt
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 31, 2014
priscaoge: I keep seeing similar threads on this topic,what about pretty ladies

OP I think the handsome guys as well like"Forming". When a girl is serious with them,they will say she's all over them/She's cheap and when they end up not having any girlfriend,U will hear a different storyundecidedundecided

#TeamSingle&RockingIt
Single ko- single ni
No go find boyfriend....ahhhahahahahaha
E get dis place I dey go chop rice @Azikwe by Judges...I don't know if that woman has return from village - she go August meeting, make I go buy u lunch there.

Back to the matter. It's a normal thing, same way guys feel fine girls are players. I suffered that a lot, to think I'm just average.
It's now left to you, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are different. #SeFini#
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Davidbanky(m): 5:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Single ko- single ni
E get dis place I dey go chop rice @Azikwe by Judges...I don't know if that woman has return from village - she go August meeting, make I go buy u lunch there.

Back to the matter. It's a normal thing, same way guys feel fine girls are players. I suffered that a lot, to think I'm just average.
It's now left to you, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are different. #SeFini#

Like me naw as a fine boy grin, the only problem I have is too many available option and making a choice is so difficult, that I had to make them all my friends instead. *wink* cool
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2014
ANAMBRA11: I still don't understand most topics well its only on nairaland sha,because in reality fine guys still get all the goodlooking girls,when I was in the univ. My roomate gets all the fine gals and regular boys like us just keep watching,so me I just don't understand all this topics going around,tho I wish it was true sha make boys like us get hope small
We get plenty jaree. Just like women, a guy's handsomeness will attract him women but it is the man in him that will keep them. Girls hate immature guys even if he fine pass Jesus.
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by priscaoge(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Single ko- single ni

Hhahahahahahah Barbie U won't kill me with laf ooo. Lolz abeg I de come jare *Dusting my shoes*

My dear people always think that d pretty ones(Like U) are taken...Lol. But some handsome dudes are players ooooogrin..abeg make we wey worwor just de rock naaagringrin
Re: Good Looks, A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigerian Guys? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dannyxy: thank you, some one gets me, they see you as someone who cannot commit to a relationship because you are good looking..

I totally understand.

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? / Ladies Are Relli Funny See What A Lady Said / Pet Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.