Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. (9999 Views)

Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Of Sex / Fed-up Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing All The Times She Denied Him S*x / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Ishilove: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle:
Savings Hmmm she doesn't save a dime!
She told me she returns his change anytime she buys anything and the money remains.
She is a good wife but in an annoying way.
Who returns change in this age and time?
She's a fool. No wonder the man is using her as a footmat.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
aisha2:

Just remember society and family wont be there when you are soaking your pillow each night with tears from being married but living like a widow.
No one can change anyone, people change only when they decide too, each is responsible for their action.
Dont make silly decisions and blame it on society. Thats my advice for single sisters ohhhhh

Gbam! Society and I are in opposite direction. As you see me so, I rock my world. Society cannot dictate rubbish to me. I'm an adult for God's sake. It takes a really stubborn woman with self esteem to stick to what she wants and get it. thats the ish.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by cococandy(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigerian culture.
Presently I know a couple undergoing a divorce.
The oldest of their four kids is just 13 and a girl.
The man is insisting on taking the kids.
Not that he can raise them or give the budding daughter the attention a pubescent girl needs from an older female.
No he's not even going to let them live with him because his new wife-to-be doesn't want that.

But he's just trying to prove his 'manhood' by showing the woman that he's the man and can take the kids from her.
So he's taking them and dumping them with his mother their grandmother to raise.

I asked and the answer I got is that little kids or not,the guy decides what to do with the kids.
It doesn't matter if they are tender and in need of their mother or not.
It is their culture. undecided
Ishilove:
Which useless culture?
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Isiterere(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle:
Well you won't believe it if I tell you that the man travels to china often for business, so it has nothing to do with poverty.
then it's wickedness, I don't think there is any love in the marriage

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by sucobaba(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
aisha2: Its easy to blame men for all our woes when we women enable it.

While dating you see it all. Women who will feel superior to other babes because they are the "main chicks" and others are the "side chicks" forgetting that they are all equall sharing the same pen-is, meanwhile her defination of main chick is that he has unprotected se-x with her and protected se-x with others such foolishness.

You see them desperately fighting and working to just become Mrs even when the husband is obviously not a husband material. I married "late" by Nigerian standards so yes I have seen plenty, when at 29 I refused a proposal because the man cheated you would think I murdered someone, I was declared doomed to be forever single, I was advised to look the other way, all men are like that I would never find a husband bla bla bla. Me with my stuborn head I no gree, I said better I be single than married and misearble not knowing where my husbands peni-s will be resting daily. The man obviously used to dealing with the mentality of some women was even saying " ehnn, even if I have my weakness shouldnt you pray for me instead?". I simply reminded him that I wasnt his mother and I wanted to marry a sane responisble adult not an over grown baby

When women stop marrying silly men they will adjust but as long as women continue accepting any and everything and count themselves "lucky" to be married to a man who is obviously not ready mentally to be married we will keep seeing stroies that touch
Deliciously truthful...i totally enjoyed myself.Kudos
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Isiterere(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle:
A mother usually puts her children into consideration before herself. Sad
I disagree , she should have obey the husband by not taken her bath or simply go to Neighbor's house to fetch water (she could have lied that, there own pumping machine is bad )

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Isiterere(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle:
Savings Hmmm she doesn't save a dime!
She told me she returns his change anytime she buys anything and the money remains.
She is a good wife but in an annoying way.
Who returns change in this age and time?
pls op , change the title of this thread to " Man sent MAID/SLAVE packing for taken her bath .
I wonder when some women will start setting and getting their priority right

ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Gbam! Society and I are in opposite direction. As you see me so, I rock my world. Society cannot dictate rubbish to me. I'm an adult for God's sake. It takes a really stubborn woman with self esteem to stick to what she wants and get it. thats the ish.

grin grin grin
@emboldened...was someone making you question your maturity before? grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by arck1: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hearing/reading/seeing this type of shits always make me wonder why people get married every saturday undecided

Marriage is scary

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by sucobaba(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
5minsmadness: OK.
I'm not the man's lawyer or anything.
But...
I believe in balance.
I believe in CAUSE and EFFECT

Could it be that the man's wife is very stubborn?

Could it be that he nags(thank god you didn't say beat) his wife all the time because she likes doing things her own way without listening to him?

Could it be that the reason he has been threatening to divorce her despite having 4kids(boys and girls) for him is because of her stubbornness?

Could it be that he has warned her several times not to overuse the water, that fuel is costly and she should be economical but she repeatedly refuses to listen?

And then after this last episode the man got angry and in a bid to reprimand her he told her he won't pump water for 2days out of anger? And then walked out of the house?(because if he was still in the house she wouldn't have stubbornly come to collect gen from you and pump water successfully)

People who don't bath after a day smell horribly. Also like you said they need water for cooking and feeding. And there are kids involved. Could it be he said so in the heat of anger, walked out to calm himself knowing fully well he wouldn't carry out his threat, only to return a few hours later to see that wife had stubbornly challenged him once again? And this now led to his driving her out of the house in a fit of rage?

You see how many 'could it be's? can enter this story of yours, thus making it not so one sided?
OBJECTION OVER-RULED...Hmmm *adjust spectacle and nods in affirmative* go on defence counsel,i love it when cases are dual-carriage and multi-faced.

Lol...loving this

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
crackhaus:
@emboldened...was someone making you question your maturity before? grin

Nope. I said so because i'm trying to emphasize on why every one of us have choices to make based on what makes us happy or whatever suits us and not by what the society dictates. when making decisions as regards marriage, do you know that many people forget they are adults?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nope. I said so because i'm trying to emphasize on why every one of us have choices to make based on what makes us happy or whatever suits us and not by what the society dictates. ,when making decisions as regards marriage, do you know that many people forget they are adults?
The intense feelings and emotions experienced by some people who're so in love with each other can make them forget they're adults.

Okay that was way off-point, I was just teasing you with my question though... grin
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
crackhaus:
The intense feelings and emotions experienced by some people who're so in love with each other can make them forget they're adults.

Okay that was way off-point, I was just teasing you with that question though... grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

angry angry angry angry
gringrin
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: Haha. I know. I was saying from a woman's POV. smiley
i am with you on this

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by PassingShot(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
5minsmadness: OK.
I'm not the man's lawyer or anything.
But...
I believe in balance.
I believe in CAUSE and EFFECT

Could it be that the man's wife is very stubborn?

Could it be that he nags(thank god you didn't say beat) his wife all the time because she likes doing things her own way without listening to him?

Could it be that the reason he has been threatening to divorce her despite having 4kids(boys and girls) for him is because of her stubbornness?

Could it be that he has warned her several times not to overuse the water, that fuel is costly and she should be economical but she repeatedly refuses to listen?

And then after this last episode the man got angry and in a bid to reprimand her he told her he won't pump water for 2days out of anger? And then walked out of the house?(because if he was still in the house she wouldn't have stubbornly come to collect gen from you and pump water successfully)

People who don't bath after a day smell horribly. Also like you said they need water for cooking and feeding. And there are kids involved. Could it be he said so in the heat of anger, walked out to calm himself knowing fully well he wouldn't carry out his threat, only to return a few hours later to see that wife had stubbornly challenged him once again? And this now led to his driving her out of the house in a fit of rage?

You see how many 'could it be's? can enter this story of yours, thus making it not so one sided?

This is really annoying to read!

Even with all your "could it be's", no sane man should have to humiliate his wife that way. You don't even have to treat your house help like that. It's a sign of weakness on the part of the man.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin
I feel you o jare

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
SAMBARRY: I feel you o jare

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2014

While dating you see it all. Women who will feel superior to other babes because they are the "main chicks" and others are the "side chicks" forgetting that they are all equall sharing the same pen-is, meanwhile her defination of main chick is that he has unprotected se-x with her and protected se-x with others such foolishness.

You see them desperately fighting and working to just become Mrs even when the husband is obviously not a husband material. I married "late" by Nigerian standards so yes I have seen plenty, when at 29 I refused a proposal because the man cheated you would think I murdered someone, I was declared doomed to be forever single, I was advised to look the other way, all men are like that I would never find a husband bla bla bla. Me with my stuborn head I no gree, I said better I be single than married and misearble not knowing where my husbands peni-s will be resting daily. The man obviously used to dealing with the mentality of some women was even saying " ehnn, even if I have my weakness shouldnt you pray for me instead?". I simply reminded him that I wasnt his mother and I wanted to marry a sane responisble adult not an over grown baby

When women stop marrying silly men they will adjust but as long as women continue accepting any and everything and count themselves "lucky" to be married to a man who is obviously not ready mentally to be married we will keep seeing stroies that touch
I love you madam Aisha.
You are always on point.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Afam4eva(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Where did she see the ogbanje husband in the first place. I think women are to blame for putting themselves in such a precarious situation. It's not like she didn't see a trait of wickedness in the man before she got married but she wanted to get married all the same because all her friends were getting married. As if marriage is a solution to every problem.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
PassingShot:

This is really annoying to read!

Even with all your "could it be's", no sane man should have to humiliate his wife that way. You don't even have to treat your house help like that. It's a sign of weakness on the part of the man.
Some women can drive men to do bizzaire and insane things. It has been happening since the dawn of time.

Also I'm curious to know how its a sign of weakness. And what would be a sign of strength? I'm asking from a purely curious standpoint.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
5minsmadness:
Some women can drive men to do bizzaire and insane things. It has been happening since the dawn of time.

Also I'm curious to know how its a sign of weakness. And what would be a sign of strength? I'm asking from a purely curious standpoint.
sign of weakness means he's not man enough to be a man.EOD!

mods come and lock this thread. Some of the post I am reading here is unbelievable. I can't believe some supposed human beings will stoop so low to type insane and inconsiderate things undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by hensben(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sophyrocks: I am sooo disgusted by some comments here. Chai!! Men of the same kind will always defend themselves. I am not surprised that the issue would be dragged on to blame the woman as usual. Barbaric caveman mindset!! Really, ladies must do well to avoid men with poverty of the mind walai! Men who behave like this are those who have been so poverty stricken for soooo many years such that they become sadists!! And when they manage to get lucky to hit riches, their barbarism increases by 100. No wonder ladies avoid poor men. The many years of poverty and suffering does no good to the thought process of a human.

Nigerian women, i fear for you all. The kind of mind and heart some men have developed to treat their wives with such disdain seems to me like they have harbored an inherrent and accumulated hatred for women in general. because i can't seem to understand where such women are meeting such cave men. Where do you women meet these kind of men? from the jungle or what?
thank you for insulting poor men but are all ladies rich?...stop generalizing, not all poor men are like that, even rich men behave that way too....madam, marriage is all about companionship and God Intervention if you are a christian.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
SAMBARRY: sign of weakness means he's not man enough to be a man.EOD!

mods come and lock this thread. Some of the post I am reading here is unbelievable. I can't believe some supposed human beings will stoop so low to type insane and inconsiderate things undecided
I agree with you on the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by hensben(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
aisha2: Let me first offer some insight on the water pumping situation. For security reasons he water is connected to one apartment in a shared compound. In my former house it was connected to mine, I had to give the security man a spare key so when I am not around water can be pumped, once he lost the key and I travelled, my neighbours were stranded till I came back and they couldnt break my door down, so they had to go 2 weeks without water and I was unreachable.

Back to the topic. The woman here has no self value so I find it hard to blame the man/ men or society for a fate she chose by herself, she is an adult and a mother, if she chooses to be begging a man who devalues her simply because she is content sitting and him paying for her means of livelyhood then its her choice.

I know several women who worked hard, sponsored themselves and started their lives over with nothing even won custody of their kids, society will talk but wont point a gun at your head, the law works only lazy entitled people who want solutions at their door steps easy and sharp sharp will sit and say it doesnt hence accept every rubbish thrown at them.

In this case the man is her ticket out of poverty, he probably took her off the hands of parents who had more children than they could care for and so were willing to marry her off to a man who could "train" her.
Now after the decorative training, she is still okay with him being her meal ticket and so she is more than ready to take whatever he dishes out.
If he likes let him make her baff in sh-t I dont bother, na her choice the day she is tired she will make an adult decision, no one can love her more than herself.
Dont be surprised its women like this who will raise her nose at single women and feel she is "better" than them her own value is measured in having a man, any kind of man, at least when he is not bullying her he is making sure she can compete with other women
my sis. you have not just knowledge but wisdom inclusive.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by baralatie(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
SAMBARRY: sign of weakness means he's not man enough to be a man.EOD!

you have not answered the question.
what is "weakness of a man as different from the strength"

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by PassingShot(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
5minsmadness:

It's a weakness that he could not handle the issue with civility and also unable to behave rationally in times of anger and adversity. Remember the saying that says that the true measure of a man is not what he does in times of comfort but what he does when faced with dire situations.

There is another that advises not to take any decision when angry or else the outcome will be disastrous.

No matter how the case is viewed, sending your wife parking for any reason other than infidelity and some other unimaginable offences cannot be justified.

For crying out loud she is his partner and not his dog because you shouldn't even treat your help that way.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44: I find it more disturbing that the woman wants to beg him.....

Ofcourse she will beg since doesnot have a job or earn a good salary to sustain herself.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Amhappy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
I guess she is the man's wife and kid too. Thats how my dad do treat us when we are little. He rations the quantity of milk for tea,omo to wash,food stuffs and pocket money for the week/month etc. Well my dad no ration water join ooo. @OP That woman is in soup. One of my older friend with 3kids was given 1000 for the month by her husband as he was about to travel. A rich man ooo. She went and borrowed money,when the man returned,he refused to pay and she have no source of income. I think women should try and earn no matter how small. Some men are callous.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by solidman59(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice write up dear, u certainly have a point there but I think ur opinion is one-sided. Therefore, I will tell my guys here to stop marrying silly women too. Don't get me wrong sha, the truth is dat what you've jst talked abt applied to ladies too and I think you failed to point that out.
Thanks

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 01, 2014
solidman59: Nice write up dear, u certainly have a point there but I think ur opinion is one-sided. Therefore, I will tell my guys here to stop marrying silly women too. Don't get me wrong sha, the truth is dat what you've jst talked abt applied to ladies too and I think you failed to point that out.
Thanks
solidman59: Nice write up dear, u certainly have a point there but I think ur opinion is one-sided. Therefore, I will tell my guys here to stop marrying silly women too. Don't get me wrong sha, the truth is dat what you've jst talked abt applied to ladies too and I think you failed to point that out.
Thanks

The truth is that even a drunk man will have standards when it comes to choosing a wife.
You find a man with a long list of attributes in a wife he is looking for no matter how he himself is he will tell you which of the girls he is dating is good for marriage and which is not. It is the women who seem to be allergic to having standards. You will see a supposedly smart put together woman who just wants a husband, she can be picky about her shoes, clothes bags etc but she is willing to accept any kind of man just to be someone's wife because all her mates are married, or her parents are forcing her to marry.

Over the years we have emotionally blackmailed women into not having standards, we tell them that they are choosy and will end up frustrated spinsters, so women have no conditioned their mind to grab any man even with no tangible husbandish character just so they can be considered married with the hope of changing himwhich normally totally fails.
My message is for women to have and stick to standards and not allow fear and desperation make them make bad choices anymore.

No one should marry a silly spouse male or female

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by pickabeau1: 6:33am On Sep 01, 2014
On the contrary in my experience women have the highest standards.

They don't date ordinary people as they call it

Women are naturally hypergamous..how many women marry gatemen or bricklayers?

Your point will come to be when the woman has no other options and she has to settle

You are making women out to be hapless victims saying they have no standards...lol

How many women will marry a conductor

I think you r being economical with the realities of life

aisha2:
The truth is that even a drunk man will have standards when it comes to choosing a wife.
You find a man with a long list of attributes in a wife he is looking for no matter how he himself is he will tell you which of the girls he is dating is good for marriage and which is not. It is the women who seem to be allergic to having standards. You will see a supposedly smart put together woman who just wants a husband, she can be picky about her shoes, clothes bags etc but she is willing to accept any kind of man just to be someone's wife because all her mates are married, or her parents are forcing her to marry.
Over the years we have emotionally blackmailed women into not having standards, we tell them that they are choosy and will end up frustrated spinsters, so women have no conditioned their mind to grab any man even with no tangible husbandish character just so they can be considered married with the hope of changing himwhich normally totally fails.
My message is for women to have and stick to standards and not allow fear and desperation make them make bad choices anymore.
No one should marry a silly spouse male or female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple / Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.