Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. (9996 Views)

Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Of Sex / Fed-up Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing All The Times She Denied Him S*x / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2014
baralatie:
you have not answered the question.
what is "weakness of a man as different from the strength"
weakness of the man means he has character issues like aggressiveness, quick anger, filthiness, in consideration. Strength is theoopposite of every thing I have listed

ahen mods.una no dey hear word? I said come and lock this thread na undecided

this is a brand new month o.all this one chance/bad market thread I no wan see am again undecided

royal roy, t girl oya o.ijo kan yin tongue

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
3cycle:
Culture does not allow women fight for their kids, you either stay and endure or you leave and forget them.
You talk like you are not Nigerian grin

I'm a Nigerian.....don't know of this culture undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: On the contrary in my experience women have the highest standards.
They don't date ordinary people as they call it
Women are naturally hypergamous
Your point will come to be when the woman has no other options and she has to settle
You are making women out to be hapless victims saying they have no standards...lol

A lot of young ladies I counsel these days will tell you I am not getting any younger at 24 oh. Most have been brain washed to accept every and any man. They will gather and fight over one randy man consoling themselves that they are main chicks.
I speak from my own experience yours could be different, go to the romance section and see what young girls are willing to put up with just to be married.

Telling young ladies that without a man they count for nothing has done a number on them.
Then another set of young ladies just see marriage as a way out of poverty so any man as long as he offers some comfort is good enough regardless of if he cheats or hits.

It's about time we change the message, marriage is great but only and only when you are a whole yourself and you find someone who is willing to do the work with you.

Even for the young men there are still issues, the list he has been given which is supposed to be the perfect wife material is not full proof. One man's wife material may be another man's bore, he may marry the great cook, home maker, submissive woman and still yearn for the one who never cooks, is loud, argumentative and us far from the picture of wife material mummy gave him that may be his own wife material but society says no, he marries the one society says is okay then he cheats in her with the other who excites him and everyone starts asking what is wrong with him after all he has the perfect wife at home.
Point is everyone should realise they are responsible for their actions and will live with it not society, make good decisions and have the right to be happy on their own terms

7 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by pickabeau1: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2014
aisha2:
Point is everyone should realise they are responsible for their actions and will live with not society, make good decisions and have the right to be happy on their own terms

I fully agree with this conclusion
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2014
3cycle:
The eediot is very ugly angry
I want to believe he used jazz when he proposed marriage to the woman because no lady in her right senses will say yes to that ape grin

Nwoke adi njo cool..have you not heard that before??..

Btw is this man living in onitsha or Lagos??
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Isiterere:
I disagree , she should have obey the husband by not taken her bath or simply go to Neighbor's house to fetch water (she could have lied that, there own pumping machine is bad )

ALL IZZ WELL

The man is Sadist...simple..
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
aisha2:

The truth is that even a drunk man will have standards when it comes to choosing a wife.
You find a man with a long list of attributes in a wife he is looking for no matter how he himself is he will tell you which of the girls he is dating is good for marriage and which is not. It is the women who seem to be allergic to having standards. You will see a supposedly smart put together woman who just wants a husband, she can be picky about her shoes, clothes bags etc but she is willing to accept any kind of man just to be someone's wife because all her mates are married, or her parents are forcing her to marry.

Over the years we have emotionally blackmailed women into not having standards, we tell them that they are choosy and will end up frustrated spinsters, so women have no conditioned their mind to grab any man even with no tangible husbandish character just so they can be considered married with the hope of changing himwhich normally totally fails.
My message is for women to have and stick to standards and not allow fear and desperation make them make bad choices anymore.

No one should marry a silly spouse male or female

you are always on point.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2014
gbosaa:

Nwoke adi njo cool..have you not heard that before??..

Btw is this man living in onitsha or Lagos??
Hian
Owekwa umu nwoke di njo oo
He doesn't reside in any of those places
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: On the contrary in my experience women have the highest standards.

They don't date ordinary people as they call it

Women are naturally hypergamous..how many women marry gatemen or bricklayers?

Your point will come to be when the woman has no other options and she has to settle

You are making women out to be hapless victims saying they have no standards...lol

How many women will marry a conductor

I think you r being economical with the realities of life

It depends on what you mean by standards
Will a ritualist chief who already has 3 wives at home fit some womens standards and get a wife? Yes yes yes . . .so long as he is rich

Even here on NL, look at some of the qualities some women consider to make a man good, He is nice, he is handsome, he is generous, he is caring bla di bla di bla

You wont hear them talk about the nitty grity such as Integrity, Godly, Honest, Strength, Fair, Consistent, Hardworking, Kind, Reliable and other key attributes.

90% of the time, the man hasnt changed. Its the woman who wants to change the man. You see ladies fighting their finaces girlfriends every day but they still went ahead to marry the guy and on the wedding day they dance down the aisle flouting their new ring. Then start crying when he starts spending 7 days a week having drty chats with his girlfriends on facebook.

Has the man changed? He certainly hasnt! its the new wife that is trying to change him. Walking down the aisle and saying I DO doesnt suddenly bring a total body/brain reset back to factory settings to anyone. You either have it within you or you dont and signing a peice of paper doesnt suddenly make you a different person.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2014
chaircover:
Will a ritualist chief who already has 3 wives at home fit some womens standards and get a wife? Yes yes yes . . .so long as he is rich
Even here on NL, look at some of the qualities some women consider to make a man good, He is nice, he is handsome, he is generous, he is caring bla di bla di bla
You wont hear them talk about the nitty grity such as Integrity, Godly, Honest, Strength, Fair, Consistent, Hardworking, Kind, Reliable and other key attributes.
90% of the time, the man hasnt changed. Its the woman who wants to change the man. You see ladies fighting their finaces girlfriends every day but they still went ahead to marry the guy and on the wedding day they dance down the aisle flouting their new ring. Then start crying when he starts spending 7 days a week having drty chats with his girlfriends on facebook.
Has the man changed? He certainly hasnt! its the new wife that is trying to change him. Walking down the aisle and saying I DO doesnt suddenly bring a total body/brain reset back to factory settings to anyone. You either have it within you or you dont and signing a peice of paper doesnt suddenly make you a different person.

There is a thread now about the quality of engagement ring with little focus on the quality of the man giving the ring.
What is a world class ring when if the wedding notice is shown in church 2 women come forth one pregnant and the other in an active relationship with the ring giver?

Dont forget the man with 4 wives who scattered wife No 3's face because of N200 fish. Do you think the other 3 wives have left him? I doubt they are probably celebrating the departure of wife 3 forgeting that the next time it could be them
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
These days self they go into the marriage with the expectation of misbehavior they only cry when he takes it a notch higher.

Like you say how much you set on your wares is how much them go price am, they seem to want just any man and are not patient enough to get their own men
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by pickabeau1: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
chaircover:

Find below the meaning of standard.
Standards - a principle used for judgement
I dont believe females dont show good judgement except you females are buying into the same stereotype that females dont know what they want

noun
something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison; an approved model.

an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind:
"We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards."

a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment:

Nothing wrong with this... they are also standards... they may not wash with another person but as humans we have our freedom of choice

Since we all agree that standards can mean different things to different people

What is meat to you is poison to another

Making a statement that women have no standards is inaccurate.. ditto for men
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by damiso(f): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
I know it is not always the case and yes your spouse is meant to support you in fulfilling your potentials but I am just not comfortable with this man training girl through the university and then expecting marriage as a reward for his investments thing.
All this 'reaping investments' based marriages can get as e be jare(again not saying all marriages that the man sponsors the wife's education are bad or abusive) but it's more as a precaution to parents(am guessing and hoping most NL parents will be more enlightened sha ) not to abdicate their responsibilities to a another person who may or may not want to use it as leverage in the future.I know life is more complicated than that and we don't have a student loan/scholarship/work through college system in Nigeria yet but really I hope we get there someday.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by pickabeau1: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2014
damiso: I know it is not always the case and yes your spouse is meant to support you in fulfilling your potentials but I am just not comfortable with this man training girl in university and then expecting marriage as a reward for his investments thing.

All this 'reaping investments' based marriages can get as e be jare(again not saying all marriages that the man sponsors the wife's education are bad or abusive) but it's more as a precaution to parents(am guessing and hoping most NL parents will be more enlightened sha ) not to abdicate their responsibilities to a another person who may or may not want to use it as leverage in the future.

I get your point but this is not only aquality of the males
Marriages r being contracted nowadays and what u hear is the lady already preparing for post divorce shortly in the marriage

What will i get if we split
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Nothing wrong with this... they are also standards... they may not wash with another person but as humans we have our freedom of choice

Since we all agree that standards can mean different things to different people

What is meat to you is poison to another

Making a statement that women have no standards is inaccurate.. ditto for men

Yes standards are different to different people and that is why I used the chief example
I dont think that all women dont have the right standards
Some do, some dont
. . . and some that dont have the right standards, just havent had a chance to think about it all in depth.
What Aisha is trying to make them sit and think about what they are doing before they make a mistake.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by pickabeau1: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Fair enough and as i said earlier... we all have standards.. its just relativity

Mr A married for love; Mr B married for money.. all na standard....

everybody marries for whatever reason as they deem fit

The morality of the reasons why the married is not anyones' to judge on

chaircover:

Yes standards are different to different people and that is why I used the chief example
I dont think that all women dont have the right standards
Some do, some dont
. . . and some that dont have the right standards, just havent had a chance to think about it all in depth.
What Aisha is trying to make them sit and think about what they are doing before they make a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by damiso(f): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

I get your point but this is not only aquality of the males
Marriages r being contracted nowadays and what u hear is the lady already preparing for post divorce shortly in the marriage

What will i get if we split

I am not actually saying it is the mans(or anyone's fault) you know everyone has a right to choose what they want to do with their money.My point was more based on the recipient of the gesture i,e the girl and her parents weighing the pros and cons of basing a marriage based on ' haa it won't be good after all this money he has spent' even if the guy has some other traits that the girl might not necessarily like or if the girl in question might not necessarily have married him if not for that fact.

I know poverty is rife and sometimes people sometimes have to do what they have to do but sometimes the long hard road might actually not be that bad it's just that sometimes girls 'want' all those extras that their parents might not actually be able to give them.I had people in my class in university who probably had just 5 outfits in total cos buying clothes was a luxury that could affect their actual living costs and they did not mind and faced what they were in university to do.Today they too are graduates with those that were the 'best dressed' so I guess it's different priorities.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: Fair enough and as i said earlier... we all have standards.. its just relativity

Oga B People can marry for whatever reason, but should not cry foul if mid marriage they expect other things beyond the initial reasons to change and they dont.

If you married 3 wife chief for money . . then dont start crying foul when he brings in wife 6. Afterall he is still providing you with your yearly holidays to Dubai and changes your car every year.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: Fair enough and as i said earlier... we all have standards.. its just relativity

I agree like in this case the wife no talk say she get problem na "concerned Neighbour" carry the matter come here, she married a provider and she is willing to beg and come back to the house so thats her own standard.
As long as he provides water and food she is fine regardless of how he treats her
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by pickabeau1: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
damiso:
I am not actually saying it is the mans(or anyone's fault) you know everyone has a right to choose what they want to do with their money.My point was more based on the recipient of the gesture i,e the girl and her parents weighing the pros and cons of basing a marriage based on ' haa it won't be good after all this money he has spent' even if the guy has some other traits that the girl might not necessarily like or if the girl in question might not necessarily have married him if not for that fact.
I know poverty is rife and sometimes people sometimes have to do what they have to do but sometimes the long hard road might actually not be that bad it's just that sometimes girls 'want' all those extras that their parents might not actually be able to give them.I had people in my class in university who probably had just 5 outfits in total cos buying clothes was a luxury that could affect their actual living costs and they did not mind and faced what they were in university to do.Today they too are graduates with those that were the 'best dressed' so I guess it's different priorities.

Yes.. that is why enlightenment and empowerment is key

aisha2:
I agree like in this case the wife no talk say she get problem na "concerned Neighbour" carry the matter come here, she married a provider and she is willing to beg and come back to the house so thats her own standard.
As long as he provides water and food she is fine regardless of how he treats her

Fair enough..

chaircover:

Oga B People can marry for whatever reason, but should not cry foul if mid marriage they expect other things beyond the initial reasons to change and they dont.

If you married 3 wife chief for money . . then dont start crying foul when he brings in wife 6. Afterall he is still providing you with your yearly holidays to Dubai and changes your car every year.

I will agree with you 100 percent but the fact is that people change
Even people who said they will have only four kids decide to have kids later -- example
People who will not tolerate inter ethnic marriage are open to it

Life is dynamic

You are not the same person you were 10, 15, 20 years back

As long as people are open to reason, marriage is mostly about tolerance

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by baralatie(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: weakness of the man means he has character issues like aggressiveness, quick anger, filthiness, in consideration. Strength is theoopposite of every thing I have listed

ahen mods.una no dey hear word? I said come and lock this thread na undecided

this is a brand new month o.all this one chance/bad market thread I no wan see am again undecided

royal roy, t girl oya o.ijo kan yin tongue
what is aggresivrness
what is filthiness
what is righteousness
finally what is weakness of a man

and you have not clearly answered the question.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by NoQualms1(f): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
5minsmadness:
I agree with you on the bolded.

Sorry to digress, are you the same as 'guitar life'?
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
This is a new month with new style so therefore wink

baralatie:
what is aggresivrness
what is filthiness
what is righteousness
finally what is weakness of a man

and you have not clearly answered the question.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2014
NoQualms1:

Sorry to digress, are you the same as 'guitar life'?
Who?

Never heard of him.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
3cycle:
Hian
Owekwa umu nwoke di njo oo
He doesn't reside in any of those places

Unfortunately,the wife didn't notice that.
He must have compensated with a very deep and beautiful pockets.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by bukatyne(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mynd44: I find it more disturbing that the woman wants to beg him.....

Nor bi naija we dey?

You want another woman to come and enjoy all her hardwork

She is fighting for her home sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
aisha2:

The truth is that even a drunk man will have standards when it comes to choosing a wife.
You find a man with a long list of attributes in a wife he is looking for no matter how he himself is he will tell you which of the girls he is dating is good for marriage and which is not. It is the women who seem to be allergic to having standards. You will see a supposedly smart put together woman who just wants a husband, she can be picky about her shoes, clothes bags etc but she is willing to accept any kind of man just to be someone's wife because all her mates are married, or her parents are forcing her to marry.

Over the years we have emotionally blackmailed women into not having standards, we tell them that they are choosy and will end up frustrated spinsters, so women have no conditioned their mind to grab any man even with no tangible husbandish character just so they can be considered married with the hope of changing himwhich normally totally fails.
My message is for women to have and stick to standards and not allow fear and desperation make them make bad choices anymore.

No one should marry a silly spouse male or female
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
ileobatojo:

You don't know they are the real 'wife material' ni? Don't knock their hustle. grin

Where have you been?

How are you and family?

Take care cheesy

P.S.: 5minsmadness has started siding the man na

The woman will still come back to beg.

You know respect is NOT reciprocal/mutual that's why men can treat their spouses like sh.it

The man is only trying to be a Naija hubby. The woman has started begging angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by bukatyne(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
aisha2: Its easy to blame men for all our woes when we women enable it.

While dating you see it all. Women who will feel superior to other babes because they are the "main chicks" and others are the "side chicks" forgetting that they are all equall sharing the same pen-is, meanwhile her defination of main chick is that he has unprotected se-x with her and protected se-x with others such foolishness.

You see them desperately fighting and working to just become Mrs even when the husband is obviously not a husband material. I married "late" by Nigerian standards so yes I have seen plenty, when at 29 I refused a proposal because the man cheated you would think I murdered someone, I was declared doomed to be forever single, I was advised to look the other way, all men are like that I would never find a husband bla bla bla. Me with my stuborn head I no gree, I said better I be single than married and misearble not knowing where my husbands peni-s will be resting daily. The man obviously used to dealing with the mentality of some women was even saying " ehnn, even if I have my weakness shouldnt you pray for me instead?". I simply reminded him that I wasnt his mother and I wanted to marry a sane responisble adult not an over grown baby

When women stop marrying silly men they will adjust but as long as women continue accepting any and everything and count themselves "lucky" to be married to a man who is obviously not ready mentally to be married we will keep seeing stroies that touch

Hmm

But when women are encouraged to stay for the kids, why wouldn't the kids especially females think that way daddy behaves is ok? And why will she leave a man with daddy's characteristics?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chai!
Naija don dey better small small o.
4 days of uninterrupted power supply!
No gen since thursday night.
Still can't believe it.

Eerm, abeg sorry for derailing.
Its just too good to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Godmystrength: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
I don't even like all these idea that because a man sent you to school then he must control your life. Is that how our parents treat us after seeing us through school?

When i was in the university, there is this lady in my class very lovey lady. All of a sudden, during the final year, we stopped seeing her in class and school. Nobody heard anything from her and we were not able to reach her. In fact we forgot about her only for us to see her in school the next year when we came for our clearance and stuffs. We asked her what happened and you won't believe her story.

She was dating a guy that was responsible for her education. They both had irreconcilable issues and then broke up. (we were like ''so how does that answer our question about why she left school). She said because the guy was the one who has been paying her school fees to beginning of 400l he kept frustrating/choking/threatening her life claiming that she owes him her life and certificate and can't leave him alone for whatever reason, she had to withdraw from school, write another jamb shocked, and got a fresh admission (she went to start all over again). At that time, we called her mumu for wasting her time like that. But with what i see these days now, i can only imagine....

[size=5pt]God please give me(and hubby) the grace and resources to meet up with our responsibilities on our children. Please don't allow any boyfriend/girlfriend/relative etc take our place. And please don't allow my children come across men/women of devilish mindsets. Amen[/size]

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
bukatyne:

Where have you been?

How are you and family?

Take care cheesy

P.S.: 5minsmadness has started siding the man na

The woman will still come back to beg.

You know respect is NOT reciprocal/mutual that's why men can treat their spouses like sh.it

The man is only trying to be a Naija hubby. The woman has started begging angry

Choi!

I am not siding the man oh.

I'm simply hesitant in crucifying him on the cross until I hear both sides of the story.

Too many extrapolative arguments here, its like I'm back in my Architecture class.

I'm a firm believer in cause and effect.
That is, for something to happen, something else must have taken place.

If the man got angry enough to tell her not to pump water for two days it might be because he had been telling her over and over and over again and she refused to listen.

I honestly don't see how feasible that punishment would have been. If he lives in the same house will he use his urine to cook his meals or have his bath or drink when he is thirsty?
Will he sit down and let his children die of thirst?
Will he be able to stand the smell of the children or his wifw after the first day?
And which landlord made of flesh and blood will stop a paying tenant from pumping water for his/her own use? After I've paid my rent finish you deny me pumping water? Its not possible!

Also I feel the wife acted too hastily. She should have waited for the man to come home that night to the reality and consequence of no water in the house. Smelly wife, smelly kids, no food. He would have found an excuse to reverse his opinion because there's no way no water in the house won't inconvenience him as well.

OR.

Wife could have done what she did, pumped the water etc and simply say it was the tenant that pumped it. Easy. He can't go out and beat the tenant can he?

OR

Found another way to get water for herself and her kids. When the man comes back and sees water in the jerrycan and asks she can say she fetched it outside.

OR

Take her bath in the neighbors or a friends house like someone here suggested.

BUT NO.
as Oga was marching out of the compound she marched to her friends house and stubbornly collected the gen to pump water even as Oga had expressly told her NOT to do so.
She knew she was inviting trouble but she went ahead and did it to see if Oga will do anything.

Now Oga has played his last card and we are screaming 'demon'.

Let me make it clear that I pity the woman.
No woman should be treated like that.
But she knows the kind of man she married.
She could have easily avoided the situation but she didn't .

Stubborn.

Stubborn women can turn men who were kind enough to finance their education in the past into demons.
It doesn't just spontaneously happen.

If you still don't get what I'm trying to say then its OK. Ignore this post and read the next one instead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple / Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.