Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel (1391 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by Osu175(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Drama in Olodi Apapa area of Lagos State, Thursday
night, as a man who took another woman to a hotel
came out from the hotel room to see his wife coming
out from another room with his friend.
The man identified as Kayode was said to have yelled,
“My wife in a hotel with another man!”when he spotted
them, according to report from Leadership.
It was gathered that when Kayode saw the wife
identified as Funmilayo, he never envisaged that the
man with her was his friend called Mufutau but after a
closer look, he noticed that the man was Mufutau and
he slapped him twice before Mufutau retaliated.
As the men were
fighting, Funmilayo also
tore the clothes of the
other woman for having
the effrontry to date her
husband.
The fight
among the quartet came
to an abrupt end when
the barman,
receptionist, and
customers blamed all
for not being sincere
and trustworthy to their wives and husbands.
The barman was said to have told Kayode that he was
guilty of the same offence for bringing another man’s
wife to the hotel. The barman said that what occurred
was a nemesis or law of distributional justice.
The women were said to have torn their clothes to
shreds and left the hotel in shame as they booed each other.
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by Dreal1247: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Is that thu for tat or what do you call it?
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by jennylove7575(f): 12:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin ha ha...bad husband married bad wife see the compatibility.. So let me get this straight now, Na who wrong who in this matter now...op we need a part two of this gist... grin grin I want to see the ending grin grin
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by bosun11(m): 2:02am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin ha ha...bad husband married bad wife see the compatibility.. So let me get this straight now, Na who wrong who in this matter now...op we need a part two of this gist... grin grin I want to see the ending grin grin

sup...guess u've been busy...when am i gonna hear from you...have a splendid sunday
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by saheedbadmus(m): 2:53am On Aug 31, 2014
xo xo funny..well its still better for the man cos @ d end of d day pep,even families would say he is the husband and head of the family. even if the wife is gonna flirt,she for no go out with her husbands friend now dats bad and even if dem one do am,dem no go hotel wey dey very very far (kuvuki land) to dere area. Nau she self dey fight other woman, well mayb na because say she know say the next available flight go help ger pack her tinz to her parents house cheesy.....na dis one dem dey call ( YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER--ISU ATA YAUN YAUN grin)..but wait o as d women don tear dem selves cloths how dem go reach house..naked or wat..

1 Like

Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by Osu175(m): 4:08am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin ha ha...bad husband married bad wife see the compatibility.. So let me get this straight now, Na who wrong who in this matter now...op we need a part two of this gist... grin grin I want to see the ending grin grin
don't worry,I ll follow them home so that I could cook up something for part II
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by Osu175(m): 4:14am On Aug 31, 2014
grin
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by MrCork: 4:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Osu175: Drama in Olodi Apapa area of Lagos State, Thursday
night, as a man who took another woman to a hotel
came out from the hotel room to see his wife coming
out from another room with his friend.
The man identified as Kayode was said to have yelled,
“My wife in a hotel with another man!”when he spotted
them, according to report from Leadership.
It was gathered that when Kayode saw the wife
identified as Funmilayo, he never envisaged that the
man with her was his friend called Mufutau but after a
closer look, he noticed that the man was Mufutau and
he slapped him twice before Mufutau retaliated.
As the men were
fighting, Funmilayo also
tore the clothes of the
other woman for having
the effrontry to date her
husband. The fight
among the quartet came
to an abrupt end when
the barman,
receptionist, and
customers blamed all
for not being sincere
and trustworthy to their wives and husbands.
The barman was said to have told Kayode that he was
guilty of the same offence for bringing another man’s
wife to the hotel. The barman said that what occurred
was a nemesis or law of distributional justice.
The women were said to have torn their clothes to
shreds and left the hotel in shame as they booed each other.

^^^^^^ no full stop...no cooooma...no para graph....no decimal point...no sub title...and then u want us to understand yor story?

.."...bro...no offense but we don't gerrrrrrrit!!
angry

3 Likes

Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by jennylove7575(f): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Osu175: don't worry,I ll follow them home so that I could cook up something for part II
Wayo... grin grin
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by scribble: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Wayo... grin grin

madam have u ever tried face sitting
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by jennylove7575(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

sup...guess u've been busy...when am i gonna hear from you...have a splendid sunday
which kain yeye busy? Busy not to talk to you? Let's leave it for evening.....wat I want to say to u I can't type public...hope u grab kiss
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by bosun11(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: which kain yeye busy? Busy not to talk to you? Let's leave it for evening.....wat I want to say to u I can't type public...hope u grab kiss

lol..no vex ma grin....i meant busy not to send those details to my the email box i told you..................hmmmm...alright miss
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by jennylove7575(f): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

lol..no vex ma grin....i meant busy not to send those details to my the email box i told you..................hmmmm...alright miss
ha ha ha u funny
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by bosun11(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha u funny

chilling till evening smiley
Re: LAGOS: Husband With Lover Catches Wife And Friend In Same Hotel by 100Cents: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Only in Lagos, Part 1.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? / 9 Things A Guy Can Do For A Girl That Are More Intimate Than Sex / Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.