Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* (4098 Views)

Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Man Rubs Chilli Pepper In His Wife's Pants After Seeing 2 Condoms In Her Bag / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Undisputed88(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
Residents of Ashanti Newtown, in Kumasi , Ghana were treated to a spectacle to behold on thursday morning, when a sergeant with the Ghanaian army caught his wife cheating on him with another man.,
According to a Gossipmirrors reader who submitted this story,The Sergeant whose names won't be mentioned, walked in on his wife, pants down with her lover, right there on their matrimonial bed at about 7.30 am on Thursday morning, to confirm widespread rumours going round that the lady was a well known flirt, who's specialized in screwing every available "Tom, Dick &Harry" in the neighourhood.

In an amazing show of maturity, rather than pounce on the adulterous pair, Mr Sergeant decided to expose the cheating duo to the full glare of the public, he seized their clothes and made them walk stark "NAKED" around the neighbourhood much to the full glare of bystanders.
See the RAW photos below;

Source: http://gossipmirrors..com.ng/2016/04/soldier-catches-wife-pants-down-with.html
Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Controversialad: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chai see Gbege

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by wilybebsy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Were the pictures na?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by midehi2(f): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
uussshh....i wish i was there grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by sinaj(f): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pishures na

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Undisputed88(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
Were the pictures na?
If i post am hia dem fit ban me oooo. checkout the link, no vex.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Undisputed88(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
Pishures na
if i post am here dem go ban me, no vex.checkout the link.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by ramdris(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
RIP to the cheating man in advance. 9ja just about to lose one cheating soul soonest...

Person get mind knack Soldier wife, talk about village cause...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by wilybebsy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Undisputed88:
If i post am hia dem fit ban me oooo. checkout the link, no vex.
who de link don epp

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by alobright17(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
midehi2:
uussshh....i wish i was there grin
to do what?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by alobright17(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
ramdris:
RIP to the cheating man in advance. 9ja just about to lose one cheating soul soonest...

Person get mind knack Soldier wife, talk about village cause...

Kumasi dey for Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Undisputed88(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
who de link don epp
e go help pipul wey dey knack anoda man wife to abstain.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by midehi2(f): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
alobright17:
to do what?
to look na grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by boman2014: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Mekus68: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
midehi2:

to look na grin

To look d man's prick abi.
God is watching u on Gotv

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Oyiboman69: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
click to look pinsure?'you know its definitely not my tin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* by Undisputed88(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oyiboman69:
click to look pinsure?'you know its definitely not my tin
if u no look anoda person go look.

(1) (Reply)

Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.