Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance (35508 Views)

Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by MrT2011(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
soulglo:

Why is it being set up in Abuja? Why not Lagos were it is more populated and where we had all the initial cases of Ebola. These government officials likely want to spend it all in a center in Abuja so that if there's an epidemic they could block of Abuja and keep themselves and family in there. I know it sounds stupid and senseless and anywhere else in the world it would be inconceivable but this is phucking Nigeria where stupidity and ridiculousness is considered normal

You silly monster!

You wish others evil, right?

The evil Ebola shall fall on you, then you will see how it feels to be isolated in that filthy dunjon.
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by MrT2011(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2014
SeaGold:

Really? grin

I opened your profile, read the last 10 posts of yours and burst out laughing. You are the one that need PITY.

I am good for good!
Bad for Bad!!

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by MrT2011(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
mindworx:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE ..

I think we need to get this to the Federal Government and The Health Minster ...
That man is pushing out 'seemingly positive news about how well, he is handling Ebola cases.
Dennis has just told us that Justina was left to 'die' ... Yes! She was left to die .. What care is there when you leave patients on their poo? What care is there when you leave a pregnant patient for an unborn baby to die inside her? This is the height of wickedness ... We should not just take this as a mere story ... This calls for a protest! She doesn't deserve to die. Our Immune system is strong enough to fight Ebola, all we need is intensive care! Afterall, Dennis did not use Zmapp.

My dear, Nigeria is full of wickedness.
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by crunchyg: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2014
cococandy: Lol.
Ourselves? As in you and me?
Ok
What do want to know about me?

I just need your contacts maybe phone no, bbm, email or anything so we can kick off from there, I really wants to be close pals
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by cococandy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
No thanks.
crunchyg:

I just need your contacts maybe phone no, bbm, email or anything so we can kick off from there, I really wants to be close pals
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by alaura: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is a very touchy story, God be with this man and the family of the nurse, i can now see why those quarantined r running away. May this Ebola disease be a thing of the past. The health minister should be made accountable for the death of the nurse. cry
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by Luvlyeye(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
IS THE CURE REALY ACTIVE?[color=#006600][/color] embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by wirelessssss(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
aisha2: The next day, Tuesday, she didn’t work on Sawyer. Wednesday and Thursday, she was off. Then on Friday, Patrick Sawyer died. They didn’t know he had Ebola, it was three days later that they realized it was Ebola.

What's wrong with the bolded
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gosh so sad. RIP Justina, you're finally home and free. Good job Dennis, I now believe that true love exists, your story is very inspiring smiley
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by flow7000: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dygeasy: I just sat back now and asked myself, Would I have done this if I were the man? Could I have done the same?

I'm still sitting back and I haven't been able to answer the question.

About the first time I'd be acknowledging a fellow man as amazing.

Dennis is amazing. I respect him.u are sincere.
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by obidiegwujane10(f): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
I believe spiritual healing works together with medication, all the same thank God for his mercy and kindness over his children
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by soulglo: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrT2011:

You silly monster!

You wish others evil, right?

The evil Ebola shall fall on you, then you will see how it feels to be isolated in that filthy dunjon.

Comprehension is not your strong suit

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by crunchyg: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
cococandy: No thanks.

Serve yourself
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by Lavender88(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmm very pathetic...R.I.P dear nurse
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by skyscrapper: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
This epitome of through love,sacrifice and selflessness..God bless you Dennis.
What I understood from this story..let's always listen to our inner spirit which is our guarding angel,I wish she,the deceased nurse ,listen to her spirit that morning,all these wouldn't have happened.
May her soul rest in perfect peace,amen

Our health systems needs an all round sanitation and world class practice,to Salvage this imminent deadly epidemic.God be save and be with us all
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by Yeske2(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
This guy made me shed tears tonight, may God be with you my guy and bless you like Job, may God grant you anything you want ×10, you will live old like Methuselah. Never being emotional in a long time. Couldn't finish even reading the story.
Whoever has has his contact should please PM me,need to meet him.
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by tunde1200(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2014
I respect this guy so much!.Is a wonderful person almighty will heal the wound in your heart sorry.
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by Exponental(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2014
echobee: Unbreakable luv
broken
Re: How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a mans soul and faith And I was round when jesus christ Had his moment of doubt and pain. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) / Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.