Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here (20073 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / As A New Driver, Can I Attempt Interstate Roads? / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Denn:

Lmao......

This is so funny bro.

from 2001 model to 2012. Haba

From Toyota to lexus

Me to I will jump.

I am taking a 2014 bmw M5.

No story.

Lol
Chai you just know how to make the competition stiff am I made to race that lexus with your M5 you will definitely smoke me so I will borrow my grand dads merc S600 guard 2015 how about that. Lol
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
nurey:
Chai you just know how to make the competition stiff am I made to race that lexus with your M5 you will definitely smoke me so I will borrow my grand dads merc S600 guard 2015 how about that. Lol

make una no worry by Gods grace would be bringing my turbo charged fire breathing V8 hemi engine to the party then we see who smokes who.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
ZeusAyo: make una no worry by Gods grace would be bringing my turbo charged fire breathing V8 hemi engine to the party then we see who smokes who.

Then my special edition ford mustang boss 302 will be waiting. Till then adios
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Would like to know if its possible to install 2 turbo chargers on one engine or Λ super charger and Λ turbo charger on one engine block
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Coldplay007(f): 1:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Denn: Hnmmmmmmmmmm.

These guys are tempting me.

Ok...

Let's make the race more even.

I will be bringing in friends bmw 540i. E39.

Its a V8.

I won't like maxing out the life in my new car. It's 30,000km and it's on loan.

However, the bmw seems formidable enough for you guys to pee in your already wet boxers.

When will the Dodge Puny... Sorry challenger be bold enough to reveal it's blushing face?

Hope you have new gasket sets for your sienna??

You might also be needing a new engine block and tranny after the Muhammed Ali trashing...

Lol...
grin grin
Lol @ dodge puny... Pleeeeeeaaaase.. I'm the only one allowed to talk about the Dodge like that...
To all you guys, Its an SRT8... Please refrain from calling our machine anything else apart from SRT8 or challenger...
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Coldplay007(f): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2014
You guys all want to use those heavy machines to beat a Kia rio.. undecided undecided
Just give me my trusty toyota camry 05/06 4 cylinders anyday...
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 6:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Coldplay007:
grin grin
Lol @ dodge puny... Pleeeeeeaaaase.. I'm the only one allowed to talk about the Dodge like that...
To all you guys, Its an SRT8... Please refrain from calling our machine anything else apart from SRT8 or challenger...

Dear Madam,
Noted.
Won't call the sewing machine any other name.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Coldplay007: You guys all want to use those heavy machines to beat a Kia rio.. undecided undecided
Just give me my trusty toyota camry 05/06 4 cylinders anyday...

Do you want to join the massacre?

Make-ups won't help here o..... Lol

I will use Mike Tyson's strategy for you.... He beats his opponent even before the the viewers have chance to but tickets at the gate.

There is no sex.ual discrimination in defeat... All are served equally.

Also get 'cry insurance' in addition to your comprehensive and life covers.

Lol
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Coldplay007(f): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Denn:

Dear Madam,
Noted.
Won't call the sewing machine any other name.

Thanks

Sewing machine? shocked shocked
I rest my case..
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Coldplay007(f): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Denn:

Do you want to join the massacre?

Make-ups won't help here o..... Lol

I will use Mike Tyson's strategy for you.... He beats his opponent even before the the viewers have chance to but tickets at the gate.

There is no sex.ual discrimination in defeat... All are served equally.

Also get 'cry insurance' in addition to your comprehensive and life covers.

Lol
Hope you have not forgotten it's a kia rio you are talking about..
a kia rio starts disintegrating at any speed above 140k/hr, 1st the bonnet flies off, then the fenders break into two,, by the time you get to 160km/hr, it's only the steering wheel and the seats that are left... grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Coldplay007:
a kia rio starts disintegrating at any speed above 140k/hr, 1st the bonnet flies off, then the fenders break into two,, by the time you get to 160km/hr, it's only the steering wheel and the seats that are left... grin grin

He is using the kia rio Dis-advantage edition with 1009 naturally forced horse power and able to go 0-6.2 in infinity seconds with speeds reaching 255.5 megameter intellectually limited to 90km/h because its a contraption on the road (no disrespect meant). Lol

2 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Coldplay007:

Lmao
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Coldplay007:
lmao. Nice one
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Denn: Hnmmmmmmmmmm.

These guys are tempting me.

Ok...

Let's make the race more even.

I will be bringing in friends bmw 540i. E39.

Its a V8.

I won't like maxing out the life in my new car. It's 30,000km and it's on loan.

However, the bmw seems formidable enough for you guys to pee in your already wet boxers.

When will the Dodge Puny... Sorry challenger be bold enough to reveal it's blushing face?

Hope you have new gasket sets for your sienna??

You might also be needing a new engine block and tranny after the Muhammed Ali trashing...

Lol...
Sports Trac?
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Coldplay007:
in that case, i might be bringing a 1989 MB 190 with an L-Plate still hung on it.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bossforeva: Sports Trac?

Rio is existing... Sports trac is to be purchased... Hopefully this week. Deposit made already.

Maybe I should use the sports trac as the flogger?

4.0l V6. 210hp. Rancho Shocks for those rough parts of the road.

I want to win... No point in an overkill. It's not fair. Don't you want the Dodge to get cleared at the ports?
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Denn:

Rio is existing... Sports trac is to be purchased... Hopefully this week. Deposit made already.

I want to win... No point in an overkill. It's not fair. Don't you want the Dodge to get cleared at the ports?
lol!!
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Denn:

What generation of the ford sport trac are you looking at.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
nurey:
What generation of the ford sport trac are you looking at.

First gen. 2002 model
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Coldplay007: Not beefing you.. Now you are making me feel bad.. embarassed
Camry, Camry Turbo or camry hybrid? Are they not all camrys? tongue
Just keep telling yourself you have an SRT8, and one day your car might just turn to one.. grin
I honestly don't know why you are taking the issue so serious cos I'm just playing with ya.. cheesy wink
Sweetheart, Lighten up and use Smileys more. It was just so easy to mess with you I couldn't resist.... grin cool

Smh you don't just get it
Mofo tongue
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
ZeusAyo: I like girls who know about cars. Keep it up
Lols
Girls DT loves cars and video games are d Best

But this coldplay9
Na boy
If u want to prove me wrong just show ur face outta d nairaland wall
I'll give a spin
A chance to view my garage
And 50k angry
Ova to u
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Zeusayo when are you gonna get ur challenger
Nau
Been kinda busy lately
Been smoking out lots of Japanese fan boys
I really need good challenge
My Dodge charger is up for sale fully loaded and tuned Hemi 6.1L hemi V8

Still searching for 2012 Charger srt8
EBay is still a good option or auction export

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Readone35L: Zeusayo when are you gonna get ur challenger
Nau
Been kinda busy lately

That's because you are racing on the wrong street try lekki to ajah express way, there a lot of camaros, chrysler 300 HEMI, corvette and other made to smoke cars out there.

Its rear and hard to see any japanese car that can beat you out here
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Check out this charger
Widebody
Turbo charged
Half Charger Half Nissan Gtr kiss

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by sonety2k(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nau
Been kinda busy lately

We could get you one Directly from the AUCTION IN USA , The Auction price presently range from 30k ~ 40k USD

Below are some 2012 Charger srt8 , that are currently going for sale later in the week

1 ,
2012 DODGE CHARGER SRT8 (CHARGER SRT8) AUCTION Buy Now Price: $39,800.00 USD

Vehicle Specifications

Engine Volume: 8 Cylinder Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Doors: 4
Year: 2012 Lot ID: OVE.THAA.52179086
Make: DODGE Salvage: No
Model: CHARGER
VIN: 2C3CDXEJ3CH220880

Transmission: Automatic Trim: SRT8

Exterior Color: BLACK Odometer: 17124km / 10641mi

Interior Type: CLEAN Driving Side: Left

Additional Options
Comments: SRT 8 PACKAGE - 470 HP - 6.4L V8 HEMI - POWER SUNROOF - NAVIGATION - HEATED LEATHER SEATS - U CONNECT - REMOTE START - 10K MILES - FACTORY WARRANTY - CLEAN CARFAX - FRESH SERVICE!!! 2012 DODGE CHARGER SRT-8 HEMI 470 HP AUTOMATIC 6.4L V8 SFI. BEAUTIFUL ONE OWNER BLACK (PITCH BLACK) EXTERIOR WITH MATCHING BLACK LEATHER & SUEDE INTERIOR. LOADED WITH POWER, MEMORY, HEATED AND COOLED SEATS, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH PADDLE SHIFTERS, SRT-8 PACKAGE, 6.4L V8 HEMI, 470 HP, POWER SUNROOF, NAVIGATION, REVERSE CAMERA, PUSH START IGNITION, ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL, BRAKE WARNING SYSTEM, HEATED/COOLED DRINK HOLDERS, U-CONNECT, HEATED STEERING WHEEL WITH CONTROLS, DIGITAL INFO DISPLAY, DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, TEMP/COMPASS GAUGES, UNIVERSAL HOME LINK, TRACTION CONTROL, REAR HEATED SEATS, PARK ASSIST, REMOTE START, DUAL EXHAUST, REAR SPOILER, BREMBO BRAKES, REAR DIFFUSER, 20 ALLOY RIMS, IN-DASH CD PLAYER/AUX/USB/SAT RADIO WITH HARMAN/KARDON SOUND SYSTEM, AND MUCH MUCH MORE.... ONE OWNER WITH ONLY 10K MILES AND STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL 2015 OR 36,000 MILES....

http://www.texasautoonline.com/Used-2012-Dodge-Charger-Houston-TX/vd/21047598

2012 DODGE CHARGER SRT8 HEMI NAV (CHARGER SRT8 HEMI NAV) , AUCTION Buy Now Price: $39,100.00

Vehicle Specifications

Doors: 4 Condition Grade: 4 - Clean
Year: 2012 Lot ID: OVE.THAA.52202275
VIN: 2C3CDXEJ3CH228476
Body: Sedan Drivetrain: 2 Wheel Drive
Transmission: Automatic Trim: SRT8 HEMI NAV
Exterior Color: Odometer: 31106km / 19329mils
Driving Side: Left

Additional Options
Comments: SRT8 - 6.4 HEMI - NAVIGATION - SUNROOF - HEATED & COOLED FRONT SEATS - HEATED STEERING WHEEL - HEATED & COOLED CUP HOLDERS - POWER ADJUSTABLE PEDALS - MEMORY SEAT - BLUETOOTH - LEATHER UPHOLSTERY - HARMAN/KARDON AUDIO - BACKUP CAMERA - BACKUP SENSORS - DISTANCE PACING CRUISE CONTROL - PADDLE SHIFTERS - AUTO DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL - POWER TILT & TELESCOPE STEERING WHEEL - MEDIA INPUTS - HOMELINK - FOG LIGHTS - WELL CARED FOR - ODOR FREE INTERIOR!! Motor Trends is pleased to offer this 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 with only 19,329 AUTOCHECK certified miles!!

http://www.dealerrater.com/classifieds/2012-Dodge-Charger-ad-2C3CDXEJ3CH228476/

2012 DODGE CHARGER SRT8 (CHARGER SRT8) , AUCTION Buy Now Price: $30,700.00 USD

Vehicle Specifications

Doors: 4
Year: 2012 Lot ID OVE.XAAD.52149257
VIN: 2C3CDXGJ9CH304005 Top Style: Hard Top Roof
Exterior Color: YELLOW Odometer: 57823km / 35930mi
Interior Color: GRAY
Interior Type: Cloth Driving Side: Left

Additional Options
Comments: Optional Equipment: SRT8 Super Bee Edition, Alpine 6 Premium Speakers, Radio: UConnect Touch 4.3S CD/MP3/SAT, Remote Start System, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Universal Garage Door Opener, Auxiliary/USB Audio Input , Convenience Group II - Includes Air Conditioning ATC w/Dual Zone Control, Low Beam HID Headlamps, Performance Brembo Brakes , Performance Slotted Rotors, Bluetooth, Power locks, Power windows, Auto, Air conditioning... MSRP: $44,215 Dodge 60 months/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty

http://www.stadiumautotexas.com/Used-2012-Dodge-Charger-Arlington-TX/vd/21405589

2012 DODGE CHARGER SRT8 (CHARGER SRT8) Buy Now Price: $36,900.00 USD

Doors: Condition Grade: 4 - Clean
Year: 2012 Lot ID: OVE.SKYA.52120765
VIN: 2C3CDXEJ9CH228479 Top Style: Sun Roof
Exterior Color: WHITE Odometer: 25715km / 15979mi
Interior Color: RED
Interior Type: Driving Side: Left

Additional Options
Comments: exhaust has been modified from stock. CATS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. THIS VEHICLES EXHAUST HAS BEEN MODIFIED.!!!!!!!

Regards

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by ZeusAyo: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nau
Been kinda busy lately

hahahaha!! You are looking for someone to beat you abi? Don't worry my challenger would eat up your charger and spit out its tires grin

1 Like

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Coldplay007(f): 4:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Readone35L:
Lols

But this coldplay9
Na boy
I'll give a spin
And 50k angry
Ova to u
Lol... grin.
You are feisty!! cheesy grin Me likey....
I thought we are friends now..but I can see I still intimidate you.. cool
Your Garage? grin you call a Dodge puny and a 2003 Honda pilot a garage? More like a taxi park.....
Don't have anything to prove to you, I'm used to intimidating most men I come across, It took years of marriage before my hubby stopped being intimidated by me and he's a military man cheesy
Have you heard of our race? A kia rio high on steroids, nitro and cheap drugs has challenged everybody to a race..
So you can come with your Dodge puny.. but you should not be racing in that contraption, any engine transplant done by a Nigerian mechanic is liable to catch fire... cheesy grin
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by nurey(m): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Coldplay007:
Lol... grin.
Your Garage? grin you call a Dodge puny and a 2003 Honda pilot a garage? More like a taxi park.....
Don't have anything to prove to you, I'm used to intimidating most men I come across, It took years of marriage before my hubby stopped being intimidated by me and he's a military man cheesy
Have you heard of our race? A kia rio high on steroids, nitro and cheap drugs has challenged everybody to a race..
So you can come with your Dodge puny.. but you should not be racing in that contraption, any engine transplant done by a Nigerian mechanic is liable to catch fire... cheesy grin
As much as I like sports cars I don't mess with muscle cars, and I have actually seen the charger in action with its noise making engine and I respect them. Let's know what you are challenging the charger and possible the fire breathing challenger when it arrives.
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Readone35L:
Lols

But this coldplay9
Na boy
I'll give a spin
And 50k angry
Ova to u
hmm talking like ur garage is filled up with 2014 Range Rover Vogue Auto Biography.. 2014 Bentley Mulsanne and Lambo Aventador.. That might be in ur dreams but i assume tis a 03 H pilot, 03 Chevy Venture and a Dodge Charger in reality

2 Likes

Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2014
nurey:

He is using the kia rio Dis-advantage edition with 1009 naturally forced horse power and able to go 0-6.2 in infinity seconds with speeds reaching 255.5 megameter intellectually limited to 90km/h because its a contraption on the road (no disrespect meant). Lol
Don't let me catch you....
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Bossforeva: in that case, i might be bringing a 1989 MB 190 with an L-Plate still hung on it.

Bossforeva, you are joining in the yabbing too?

OK.... Continue
Re: If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here by Denn(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Coldplay007:
Lol... grin.

You this sewing machine driver. You call my kia a car in cheap drugs?

I am boiling and if care is not taken, I will ensure your 1982 Toyota cressida does not get to redeemed camp before it overheats.

Lol.

Leave readone and his pepper grinding machine alone o.... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Ferrari Inspired Air Jordan XXXII / Help Nissan Primera P11-144: Engine Not Starting Error Codes P0335 & P1336 / Has Anyone Driven An Innoson???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.