Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) (4676 Views)

Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The Bible / How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
[ *JESUS LEAVE HIS BEARD NO CHRISTIAN DO THAT
ONLY MUSLIMS DO THAT BUT THE ONLY THING
CHRISTIAN DO IS TO LAUGH AT THEM
BossTtdiamonds: 1 Corinth ch 11 vs 14 rebuttals this.. You can read Ezekiel
ch 44:20 to further clarify the issue..
Ezekiel ch 44:20 "Neither shall they shave their heads, nor
suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their
heads"
This implies that priests/prophets were not to shave their
heads, nor were they to let their hair grow long. The
implies Decency.. That's if the word Decency means
anythin' to you..
In John ch 7:24 Jesus said "Judge not according to the
appearance, but Judge righteous Judgement"
what you posted is even proving muhammad(pbuh) as a prophet and also u agree that you are christ follower then why didnt you leave your beard....like i hae been claiming we muslim follow jesus more than you think we follow the parth of all prophet of GOD and that is why we see muslim leaving our beard this shows that we are the true follower.......and if any of you antichrist see a person with beard you easily recognise him as muslim that means even jesus preaches islam with eidence from all what i have been posting
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
FINALLY WHAT IS SALVATION IN ISLAM
Islam teaches us that salvation is attainable through the
worship of God alone. A person must believe in God and follow
His commandments. This is the same message taught by all the
Prophets including Moses and Jesus. There is only One worthy
of worship. One God, alone without partners, sons, or
daughters. Salvation and thus eternal happiness can be
achieved by sincere worship.
In addition to this Islam teaches us that human beings are born without sin and are naturally
inclined to worship God alone (without any intermediaries). To retain this state of sinlessness
humankind must only follow God’s commandments and strive to live a righteous life. If one falls into
sin, all that is required is sincere repentance followed by seeking God’s forgiveness. When a person
sins he or she pushes themselves away from the mercy of God, however sincere repentance brings a
person back to God.
Salvation is a powerful word that the dictionary defines as the act of preservation or
deliverance from destruction, difficulty, or evil. Theologically it is spiritual rescue from sin and its
consequences. More specifically, in Christianity it is associated with redemption and the atonement
of Jesus. Salvation in Islam is a very different concept. While it does offer deliverance from the fires
of hell, it also rejects some of the basic principles of Christianity and states clearly that salvation is
attained only through submission to the most merciful, God.
“Those who remember God (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and
lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens
and the earth, (saying), "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without
purpose, glory to You! (Exalted are You above all that they associate with
You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.” (Quran
3:191)
According to Christian doctrine, humankind is considered wayward and sinful. The doctrine of
original sin states that humankind is born already tainted by the sin of Adam and therefore
separated from God, and in need of a redeemer. Islam on the other hand out rightly rejects the
Christian concept of original sin and the notion that humankind is born sinful.
The idea that innocent babies or children are sinful sounds completely absurd to a believer who
knows that Islam is about original forgiveness not original sin. Humankind, according to Islam is
born in a state of purity, without sin and naturally inclined to worship and praise God. However,
human beings are also given freewill and are thus capable of making mistakes and committing sins;
they are even capable of committing great evil.
Whenever a person commits a sin, he alone is responsible for that sin. Every person is
responsible for his or her own actions. Consequently, no human being who has ever lived is
responsible for the mistakes made by Adam and Eve. God says in the Quran:
“And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden.” (Quran 35:18)
Adam and Eve made a mistake, they repented sincerely, and God in His infinite wisdom forgave
them. Humankind is not doomed to be punished, generation after generation. The sins of the father
are not visited upon the sons.
“Then they both ate of that tree, and so their private parts appeared to
them, and they began to stick on themselves the leaves from Paradise for
their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray. Then his
Lord chose him, and turned to him with forgiveness and gave him
guidance.” (Quran 20:121-122)
Above all Islam teaches us that God is the most forgiving, and will go on forgiving, repeatedly.
Part of being human is making mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes are made without deliberation or
a bad intention, but sometimes we knowingly and deliberately sin and do wrong to others.
Therefore as human beings, we are constantly in need of forgiveness.
The life of this world is fraught with trials and tribulations, however God did not abandon
humankind to theses tests. God equipped humankind with an intellect and the ability to make
choices and decisions. God also gave us words of guidance. As our creator, He is well aware of our
nature and eager to guide us on the straight path that leads to eternal bliss.
The Quran is God’s final revelation and it is applicable for all of humankind; all people, all
places, all times. Throughout the Quran God continually asks us to turn to Him in repentance and
ask for His forgiveness. This is the road to salvation. This is our rescue from destruction.
“And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks God's
forgiveness, he will find God Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 4:10)
“And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He
will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your
strength, so do not turn away as criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of
God.” (Quran 11:52)
“Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing
evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of God, indeed God forgives
all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’” (Quran 39:53)
Quran is not only a book of guidance, it is a book of hope. In it God’s love, mercy, and
forgiveness are obvious and thus humankind is reminded not to give in to despair. No matter what
sins a person may have committed if he resolutely turns to God, seeking forgiveness his salvation is
assured.
Prophet Muhammad described sin as black spots covering the heart. He said, “Indeed if a
believer sins, a black spot covers his heart. If he repents, stops the sin, and seeks forgiveness
for it, his heart becomes clean again. If he persists (instead of repenting), it increases until it
covers his heart…” [1]
Salvation in Islam is not required because of the stain of original sin. Salvation is required
because humankind is imperfect and in need of God’s forgiveness and love. In order to understand
the concept of salvation correctly we must understand other topics embedded in salvation. These
are, understanding the importance of tawheed , or the Oneness of God, and knowing how to repent
sincerely
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

I pray your ignorance does not lead to your demise...

You quote a verse from KJV saying KJV is saying the wrong thing.. then you used the same KJV to Justify another...
I wonder if you know what Consistency means...

But here's the real fact.. Of all you've posted, you still have not showed me where Muhammad, Quran or Islam is written in the Bible be it KJV, NIV, RSV, NKJV..
All you've done is beat 'bout the bush trying to change the topic..

But my Question still stands.. Where is the word Muhammad written in the bible... I'll give you an hint of where Muhammad was written in the bible..

1John ch 4 vs 3
Let's see if you can find out..

Battle this.
http://www.islam101.com/religions/christianity/mBible.htm
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Currently dont have time to respond...now...

I currently am correctin' the project write-ups of my students.. Once I'm thru I'll come read and respond..
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2014
BossTtdiamonds: Currently dont have time to respond...now...

I currently am correctin' the project write-ups of my students.. Once I'm thru I'll come read and respond..
OK SIR
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2014
These Mulims really do know how to copy and paste without even understanding the context. And this Abdulsalam dude knows how to argue haphazardly without a single point.

Kudos to all the people who were able to stoop low to his level to debate the issues he raised.
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
iv4fb: These Mulims really do know how to copy and paste without even understanding the context. And this Abdulsalam dude knows how to argue haphazardly without a single point.

Kudos to all the people who were able to stoop low to his level to debate the issues he raised.
COME AND BAIL YOU BROTHER OUT HE HAVENT PROVE ME WRONG IN FACT THE LAST QUESTION I ASKED HE SAID HE IS COMING BT I HAVE NT SEEN HIM
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abdulsalam20: COME AND BAIL YOU BROTHER OUT HE HAVENT PROVE ME WRONG IN FACT THE LAST QUESTION I ASKED HE SAID HE IS COMING BT I HAVE NT SEEN HIM

BTW, do you know that writing in caps means you're shouting?
Do you realize that you copy and pasted several things that you have no clues on?

My brother i'm not ready for the contest, is your life right with God? if you die now, where will you go to? Aljannah, Heaven, Hell?
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
iv4fb:

BTW, do you know that writing in caps means you're shouting?
Do you realize that you copy and pasted several things that you have no clues on?

My brother i'm not ready for the contest, is your life right with God? if you die now, where will you go to? Aljannah, Heaven, Hell?
if u no fit bail ur bro dont comment cheesy
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by feedthenation(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
What has having beard to do with your faith?
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Ovacoma: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Y do yu have to lie to confirm that an irrelivant man like muhammad is in d Bible? Where is 'muhammad' written? All the lies written here are just insuffcient to justify yur claims. How sure are you that 'muhammad' was written in the Bible? Quote the word or name 'muhammad', if not, stop lying. Read Revelation 21: 8 to see the end of liars. Jesus says 'all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Who is muhammad?
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ovacoma: Y do yu have to lie to confirm that an irrelivant man like muhammad is in d Bible? Where is 'muhammad' written? All the lies written here are just insuffcient to justify yur claims. How sure are you that 'muhammad' was written in the Bible? Quote the word or name 'muhammad', if not, stop lying. Read Revelation 21: 8 to see the end of liars. Jesus says 'all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Who is muhammad?
NAIRALAND NITWIT PLS PROVE WHAT I POSTED WRONG
AND ALSO CHECK THE BIBLE VERSE YOU POSTED LIED CONFIRM IT PLS
I DEY WAIT FOR U SIR AND ALSO MY THREAD ABOUT GOING TO HAJJ IN THE BIBLE OYA I DEY WAIT...........I JUST PITY YOU
PLS IF I SAY YOU SHOULD PREACH CHRISTIANITY FOR ME HOW U GO DO AM
JESUS DIE FOR YOUR SIN when hes nt dead
jesus is lord.......when he is servant of god and son of man
jesus is god......rubbish
paul don finish you people......just try toprove me wrong pls......rubbish i poted some evidence for bostdiamond u didnt bail him out you just dey blab
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abdulsalam20: if u no fit bail ur bro dont comment cheesy

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Ovacoma: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
NAIRALAND NITWIT PLS PROVE WHAT I POSTED WRONG
AND ALSO CHECK THE BIBLE VERSE YOU POSTED LIED CONFIRM IT PLS
I DEY WAIT FOR U SIR AND ALSO MY THREAD ABOUT GOING TO HAJJ IN THE BIBLE OYA I DEY WAIT...........I JUST PITY YOU
PLS IF I SAY YOU SHOULD PREACH CHRISTIANITY FOR ME HOW U GO DO AM
JESUS DIE FOR YOUR SIN when hes nt dead
jesus is lord.......when he is servant of god and son of man
jesus is god......rubbish
paul don finish you people......just try toprove me wrong pls......rubbish i poted some evidence for bostdiamond u didnt bail him out you just dey blab
Pity yourself and fellow muslims who chose to follow lie
Re: Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ovacoma:
Pity yourself and fellow muslims who chose to follow lie
lie that u cant prove..........prove it sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is mast-urbation Allowed In Islam / Dua Upon Entering The Mosque / Breaking Fast With Orange Is Wrong, Please Note It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.