Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) (4096 Views)

How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver / How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? / How To Recover Files From A Dead Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dear you,
You might have wondered, like me before now, how you could download those mouth-watering files from torrent sites you see often on the internet. At times, you really wanted to download a software, movies (series inclusive with excellent quality), musics, an so on. But, each time you search, you always hit an end point! Or, rather, you see the file only to discover it's in a torrent site. All that will turn to story if you follow my step-by-step guide. Are you ready?

1 Like

Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
how to SAFELY download torrent files has already been explained (WITH PICTURES) on the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1831727/plz-me-out-site-dowload
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY: how to SAFELY download torrent files has already been explained (WITH PICTURES) on the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1831727/plz-me-out-site-dowload
Thanks for that Bro. Have checked it out, and it looks great. My opening this thread is for mobile users (using ucweb).
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by pasqal09: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'm ready, carry go!
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Things You Will Need.
1. Ofcourse a Browsing Phone.
2. A network connection (kidding).
3. Ucweb or other reliable browser. By reliable, I mean a browser that can resume a download whenever 9ja network Bleep-up.
4. A web browser (optional).
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by pasqal09: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Continue
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Also, what you need to know is that there are a lot of torrent sites. Like piratebay, kickass, and so on. The torrent site I use is Kickass.to. I repeat, kickass.to. Here comes the step-by-step I promised.

1. Register at kickass.to. Registration is very easy and straight-forward.
2. Register at zbigz.com. NB...both sites has www in front. Also, zbigz gives 1 gig on every 7 days for registered members. Bad news is that, if you have a file greater, or the accumulated download files is greater than 1 gig, you won't be given the permission to download.

3. Go back to kickass.to, log in and utilize the search bar provided on the top right corner.
4. Search for any dile by keyword of any name.
5. You will be provided with tons of files related to your search. Select the best file that suites your preference. NB...Always look out for files with more seeders than leachers.

6. Download the torrent file (always ending with .torrent). The file size is usually less than 30kb- depending on the original file size.

More coming...
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by Tolueneno(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
What's with the suspense?
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by kudoxs(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Continue jor! I go crush u o
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I went to tale bread and beans (bb). Hunger is not good you know. Will continue shortly. Already typing.
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
After downloading the torrent file to a known directory (location- maybe memory card or phone memory). You will:
1. Go to zbigz.com, log in.
2. You will see *browse for a file* and locate the downloaded torrent file from kickass.to or other torrent sites.

3. After you have gotten the file, click on go.
4. The torrent host will download the file on their server. *you will see something like catching*. Once it is 100 percent, you would be able to download the file using ucweb.

Nb. The reason I said you need a web browser is because, it allows you track the percent of catch file.

Drop your questions anytime.
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Some pics...

Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by Tolueneno(f): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Have downloaded three different torrent files from kickass n zbigz could not find them.
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by vicadex07(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
It works...thanks
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Tolueneno: Have downloaded three different torrent files from kickass n zbigz could not find them.
Did you search those .torrent files from zbigz.com? Please expand your question Sis.
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2014
vicadex07: It works...thanks
You are welcome. Happy torrenting!!
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Remember, more seeders than leachers!
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
More seedings!!!
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by brosruky2000(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
please i would need gmat questions and answers,anyone care to help ?pleas email brosruky2000@gmail.com
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by Famoosky(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
am proud of you padi mi
Re: How To Download Files From Torrent Sites (UCWEB) by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Famoosky:
am proud of you padi mi
Ose Oremi atata

(1) (Reply)

Swap Your Dead Or Faulty Laptop With A Perfectly Working Used Laptop In Lagos / SOLD OUT.Grade 1 USA Used Dell E6530 Core I5 With 1gb Nvidia For Sale. / Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.