Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] (5527 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by olorunthobby(f): 1:40am On Sep 01, 2014
krispycash: A man peeping from the right hand corner of the bed... trace the white cord or wire down to the opening by the mattress. .. he's black naija looking eye.... peeping through...

Correct!
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 01, 2014
OmichaelO: Where's the person?
tongue
OmichaelO: Where's the person?
see one illuminati eye for under bed...near the wire
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by pimplucious: 2:19am On Sep 01, 2014
goalburner:
buh wait, na microscope u use see d man? me no see anyfin nau

Trace that wire that runs down the bed from the fan u will spot an eye from a tiny opening btw the bed and the mattress. If u still can't see it then oyo is ur case lol

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Davico(m): 3:39am On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by seeprob(m): 4:23am On Sep 01, 2014
krispycash: A man peeping from the right hand corner of the bed... trace the white cord or wire down to the opening by the mattress. .. he's black naija looking eye.... peeping through...

grin grin... you be bad dude!!!!
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Tundeiab(m): 5:16am On Sep 01, 2014
OmichaelO:

The husband walks in,to find the wife like this,took a snapshot went out and filed a divorce! Why did he file a divorce?

Hint: the answer is in the picture I CAN SEE A USED CONDOM AT THE TOP SIDE OF THE BED. THAT WAS WHY HE FILED FOR DIVORCE.

Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by fleezytran(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2014
pimplucious: By the edge of the bad to th right, there is a black man's eye peeping thru. Hahaha
grin

Omo u get eyes mehn! Or is it because u've been in same situation b4....good one tho

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Realtol(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2014
This is bad!
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by pimplucious: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2014
fleezytran: grin

Omo u get eyes mehn! Or is it because u've been in same situation b4....good one tho

Lol
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2014
pimplucious: By the edge of the bad to th right, there is a black man's eye peeping thru. Hahaha

And d fan was well placed 2 cool them off while at it grin
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Feranmicharles(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
OmichaelO:

The husband walks in,to find the wife like this,took a snapshot went out and filed a divorce! Why did he file a divorce?

Hint: the answer is in the picture
Abegi I no see anything o

Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by izsmike: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
this is a romantic puzzle............ it should be under edu-mance (education-romance) section
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Andyblaze: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
angry
pussyeater: I see Andy under the bed peeping!
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
..she was praying ni ooo...
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
seeprob:

grin grin... you be bad dude!!!!
bro... look the guy eye na.... na so naija thief dey look if dem don enter gbege. ... The eye b like bulb....
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Laycon1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ur head dey dere....u sharp die grin
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by PrincessB1(f): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
spanzed: manstubating ko womansturbating ni grin
Lmao
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
OmichaelO:

Hint: the answer is in the picture

-_- That is clearly someone's daughter. Look at that twin size bed, and her face.

Y'all don't know white women age at the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

-_- That is clearly someone's daughter. Look at that twin size bed, and her face.

Y'all don't know white women age at the speed of light.

Lol, it's so obvi.
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by texanomaly(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
shocked
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Now this is hilarious! She can still deny it though. What he is a thief hiding out under there, forget oooo, I go prove am wrong. grin
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by femo86(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2014

U wicked ooooo....lol!!!!! How u take know say na NAIJA guy?
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by OmichaelO: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrsBreezy: I see him tongue
Omo yii
Re: Who Knows What She Did?? [picture] by mikron(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
An illuminati eye peeping under the bed. By the right side of the bed, angle 90 btw the mattress n bed. Nice one @OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / How To Easily Get Any Girl For A Hot Sex Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.