Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b (7385 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by ogunronbi18(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
i invited her to my house, she came and she stole my golds when i wen't out to buy her drinks.....since den her number is been switched-off..
i will not take it easy, u shall all hear the end of the story ah but the thin pain me small o...
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by omoyemirally(f): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Reward for fornicating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why ddnt u buy d drinks before she came in?

Why will u just invyt a total stranger into ur home and leave d person all alone and go out? shocked

All bcus of fvck!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by NelsonNeo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
KIDZ Everywhr!

2 Likes

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by ImDharay: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
keep lyinq ok,
mtcheeeeeww!

1 Like

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Hunger: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
effect of hunger

1 Like

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by cruzita(f): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin I wish to hear more stories like this

1 Like

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Silly threads everywhere.

Smh
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
omoyemirally:
Reward for fornicating
You are a self-righteous, hypocritical _asscock. Are you a virgin yourself?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP, avoid hungry girls like plague. They will ruin you.
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by omoyemirally(f): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hattchett:
You are a self-righteous, hypocritical _asscock. Are you a virgin yourself?
e pain u?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
omoyemirally:
e pain u?
Pain me? Even my goat will bleat its disdain at coming face-to-face with a worthless scum of the earth like you.

Ugly slut.
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by 2dice(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
omG ... See War grin cheesy
Anybody wey wan Battle me..Make hin Go call Troy
grin
I don wear my Glove tongue
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by eaglejay13(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
omoyemirally:
Reward for fornicating
I didn't see where he mentioned fornication or sex
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Monalisa185(f): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
which gold? LINUS!!!
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Reenz25: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Olosho ain't loyal the bitter side of olosho..kpomo and conji wahala
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by demzylahot(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
which gold? LINUS!!!
na zamfara gold

3 Likes

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by yoged(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
eaglejay13:

I didn't see where he mentioned fornication or sex
huh. Se dey wan do tutorial ni. ?

1 Like

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Stories that touch embarassed
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by omoyemirally(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hattchett:

Pain me? Even my goat will bleat its disdain at coming face-to-face with a worthless scum of the earth like you.

Ugly slut.
u can do me a favour by hugging d nearest transformer.
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunronbi18:
i invited her to my house, she came and she stole my golds when i wen't out to buy her drinks.....since den her number is been switched-off..
i will not take it easy, u shall all hear the end of the story ah but the thin pain me small o...
See lie!

you have gold and you still cross the street to buy a drink 4 ur guest. op is related to lai

2 Likes

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol tried it once...before I came b!tch was already surveying through my pots in the kitchen....ladies when yhur hungry sa so o ...grin
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by fabulousmann(f): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
c ppl looking for gold when I am here wishing to have one date jst one with my bobo who is away fighting insurgents somewhere btw Nigeria n Cameron. may God keep him save for me sha in the mean time keeping looking for your gal n gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by K9blunt(f): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hattchett:

Ugly slut.

Ah ah na wetin! undecided

You see am for dream to dey misyarn like this?

Repent o!

1 Like

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by eaglejay13(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
crotonite:

See lie!

you have gold and you still cross the street to buy a drink 4 ur guest. op is related to lai
grin
crotonite:

See lie!

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Parpor(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
From Gold digging to Gold stealing.Some humans have weird mindset
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Mrbigman1(m): 12:14am On Mar 22, 2016
crotonite:

See lie!

Oga na.

Shey all dat glitters is gold na. Abi u no remember dat line?
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Olasco93: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2016
It is Comedy Half Hour
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by NemzySeries(m): 1:13am On Mar 22, 2016
omoyemirally:
Reward for fornicating
Behold d Lady wit no sin casting d 1st pile of stones
Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Oga na.

Shey all dat glitters is gold na. Abi u no remember dat line?
grin abi?
dat means dat i have lot of golds too around me... even my mirror is a 40 carat gold grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b by Monalisa185(f): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2016
demzylahot:
na zamfara gold
I tire oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY Aren't Girls FUNNY?!!! / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Cc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.