Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631923 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2014
nqozi Na Mumu..... Next tym She qo qet sense
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by afamjb: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Xslaze3xd:
nqozi Na Mumu..... Next tym She qo qet sense
guy no blame her na so most girls dey do.. just dat they never tell.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2014
afamjb:
guy no blame her na so most girls dey do.. just dat they never tell.
qalz ehnnnnn.... Dem be #Ewu

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Kelvin was gentle before . I feel for Ngozi. Been a rape victim and now this. Sobs ...... D9ty7 pls continue let me know what happened. God bless you.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2014
--continuation--
Mike and his men were getting prepared to go home for the night, they lived a few blocks away from their shop. A one room apartment rented for a month so they can work effectively.
"We'll still have to go back to Sandra's house. Won't we?" Detective two asked.
Mike nodded his head as he took the last piece of bean cake before him and munched in down till there was nothing between his fingers except oil. He picked a sachet of water and drank from.
He was never a fan of meals like this. He doesn't eat outside his house, even though he was a bachelor, but one in a serious relationship. His girlfriend was from the North and she was a youth corper in Lagos state. She visit him once in a week to prepare stew and some other foods which will last him for a few days. He doesn't go to eateries, which was why he only knew one fastfood joint, Mr Biggs. And that was because he celebrated his tenth birthday there as a kid with his parents.
But with the latest case and spy job they were handling, they can only eat ready made foods.
A car came to a halt before Don's compound and a young man alighted and walked towards the gate. Mike who had finished eating was able to make out the outline of his face as a result of the light that shown on the pillars holding the gate.
This is Doctor Rapheal. What's he doing here?" He could be the one treating them of injuries sustained.
Doctor Rapheal knocked on the gate and he walked into the house.
-------------
A guy had already tore off the shirt she was putting on thereby revealing her while lacy bra and perky br.e.ast which was too big for the small bra. Another guy was handling with the zip of her skirt.
"Please, don't do this to me." She cried. About ten guys were getting ready to sleep with her, on empty stomach. She was sure she'll die.
The guy after several futile attempt to unzip her skirt resolved to rolling the hem of her skirt and revealed her while lacy panties.
"Who will go in first?" One of the guys asked.
"Please I am a virgin." She said.
"We all loved virgins." They chorused like they had reharsed for this question all day.
One of the guys with one finger dragged her pant to one side, thereby revealing her almost bald private.
"Look at her, she is shaved. Slutty slut." One of them said mockingly.
A knock sounded on the door. The guys all scramble away each hodling their trousers as the ran. The door opened a few seconds later and a young man walked in. Janet had stood up and rolled down her skirt. She covered her chest with the shirt which has been torned into shreds.
"Good evening." She greeted the youngman.
"Hello." Doctor Rapheal greeted.
"What can I do for you?"
"I am doctor Rapheal and I love your body." He said.
"Thank you." She replied. She had no choice. Only God knows what he was here for. Maybe to take a pound of her flesh too like the other guys.
"I want to see Deoye." He said.
Janet who didn't know which of them goes by the name Deoye looked at him blankly.
"I am his doctor."
She stringed every word she had hear together and it made sense. He must be Doctor Rapheal and Deoye has to be the guy with a gunshot injury in the arm.
"I'll be back." She said and walked out of the living room to fetch Deoye from the room where he had been sleeping since he came aroound from passing out in the morning.
"Deoye." She called him. She clicked the switch and light flickered on.
Deoye sat up weakly. He had developed a certain likeness in her since she treated his bleeding arm in the morning.
"What's wrong with you? Who tore your cloth?" He asked.
She ignored his question.
"Doctor Rapheal is here and he wants to see you." She said and walked out of the room.
It would be sucidal if she started paying attention Deoye and his gentleman advances. But she could as well be protected by him from the randy guys in the house. But hey! He needs protection himself. Someone whose hand could be amputated will protect her? Not even possible in the dream.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2014
kelvin gud job boy
ngozi its ur cross so u beta carry it ..next time use ur brain
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2014
yh yh yh....continuuuuueeeee
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Deoye in love part 1 to 4! That doc again . Hmmmm I pity Deoye though. God help him.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2014
2 updates dis morninq.... quy u fast oooo... Abeq qive me ur number make I send u airtime.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Xslaze3xd:
2 updates dis morninq.... quy u fast oooo... Abeq qive me ur number make I send u airtime.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2014
More updates already in the safe, keep your comments coming and I won't hesitate to drop them. We could get up to five updates before 12noon, provided you drop your comments.
Today is a free day for me. Am not going out, and I pray no one calls me to come somewhere. Lol.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2014
D9ty7:
na mtn shebi?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2014
nice update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Yes bro
Xslaze3xd:
na mtn shebi?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Guy, abeg modify that post which has the names of the birthday people.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2014
D9ty7:
Yes bro
ok....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2014
D9ty7:
Guy, abeg modify that post which has the names of the birthday people.
lolzzzzz... U dey fear ke?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Why should I be afraid? You know most Nairalanders don't like their names being mentioned, and most of these people are not literature section users. And I don't like inviting people to come and read my story except I know you from France where I own a school.
Xslaze3xd:
lolzzzzz... U dey fear ke?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin grin chai d@ doc raphael mst b a gangstar
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Viewing this topic: zimoni(m), Mrblaze06, macpetrus(m), ocee31(m), Kujan20, lyzee21(f) Sapphire06(f) and 1 guest(s)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2014
D9ty7:
Why should I be afraid? You know most Nairalanders don't like their names being mentioned, and most of these people are not literature section users. And I don't like inviting people to come and read my story except I know you from France where I own a school.
hahahahahahhaahah...... All this france pple nor qo kill us..... Me na Jamaica I dey Oooo... I dey hawk iqbo *weed* for hot sun
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kayham: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Dont kill me with suspense dear
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: zimoni(m), Mrblaze06, macpetrus(m), ocee31(m), Kujan20, lyzee21(f) Sapphire06(f) and 1 guest(s)

Present..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2014
--continuation--
Akpan banged the girl below him with great abandon and they were both lost in the ectasy of their lovemaking.
"Oh! My God. Am cummming." Akpan screamed and he continued banging the eighteen year old girl.
A few more thrusts, they were both panting and trying to regain their lost breathe.
The girl stood up after few seconds and walked into the bathroom, she returned a few minutes later already dressed and looking beutiful safe for her hair which was rough. But this isn't the first time she'd be leaving Akpan's apartment with a rough hair. He doesn't have a comb.
"Akpan." She called beating him violently.
"Wake up jor. What did you do that you are sleeping?" She asked.
Akpan opened his eyes. "You are going?" He asked.
"Yes, my money. And that of last week too." She said with a straightface.
Akpan walked towards the basket where a few of his clothes were, he picked three trousers and walked out of the room, in a bid to confuse her incase she tried stealing his money next time. The trousers are all the same.
He returned a few minutes later refreshed, wearing one of the trousers, he gave her one thousand naira note. She collected in and tucked it into her purse.
"When next am I seeing you?" He asked.
"I don't know o. Maybe on my way back from lesson tomorrow, I'll branch, but we won't do more than two rounds o." She said.
"No problem." He said and gave her two hundred naira extra, as usual for transport.
He saw the girl off to the gate where directed her to the shortcut that leads outside the estate. The girl left and he walked into the house.
A minute later, another knock sounded on the gate.
"Who be? Why did you come back?" He asked thinking it was the girl who just left.
He opened the gate and came face to face with two men dressed corporately in suit.
"Good evening sir." He greeted.
"Yeah. We don't have much time. We are from the Federal Security Commission." One of the men began.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It was time for the monthly departmental meeting at the police headquarters. The commissioner's office was the venue of the meeting which had the likes of the SP, the ASP, Clement, Sylvester and Edgar from the ICT department.
"How much progresses have you made in the cases at hand?" The commissioner asked.
Clement and Sylvester exchanged looks and Sylvester cleared his throat.
"We've gotten about sixty percent of what we need to stop Khal corp. Now we have three of their men in custody including our own man who was their mole and also an underground was discovered inside Mr Ayo Okorie's residence. We have all it takes to stop Khal corp in a few weeks. Minimum of two and miximum of three." Sylvester said confidently.
"That's a good one there Mr Sylvester. You know, I knew your inclusion in the police team would pay off." The Commissioner said smiling.
Clement smiled, if only they knew Sylvester did little in getting any of these men. Except that he let them know about the phonee call between Jay and Danger-kelv.
"Mr Clement, what about the LASU students killing? You know the commissioner for education wants the last girl safe." The commisioner asked.
Clement cleared his throat.
"Investigation are in full swing. No stone will be left unturned, and I assure you that by this time next week, we'll have those cultist in our net here." He said.
That's one thing about Clement, he hates giving out details, because it was his own principle not to trust anybody when it come to polic investigation. He talks less to his wife about his investigation.
"We trust you to bring them down." The SP said indifferently.
"Mr Edgar, you?" The commissioner asked.
"I am working on their leads......"
Twenty Minutes later, Clement was heading towards the parking lot smiling.
The thought of visiting his wife in the hospital and seeing his baby was enough reason to be happy, especially a proud father like him.
About two hours later he got home after spending about an hour with Rachel at the hospital, she'll be discharge the following day. Dolapo would be spending the night with her afterall.
"Welcome oga." Akpan had greeted him.
"Akpan, how do you do?" He asked as he marched towards the front.
"Oga." He called.
Clement turned to face him.
"I want to ask maybe I can goand greet madam and the baby at the hospital tomorrow." He said.
"That's very nice of you Akpan. But she'll be discharged tomorrow. But you will be the one to go and pick her up. How about that?"
"Its good like that. Thank you sir."
"Goodnight." He said and unlocked the door. He slipped into the house.
He had forgotten to tell his boss about the visitors he had three hours ago again. This is the second time they'd be coming in two weeks and he had failed to tell his boss about the visits on both occasions.

--to be continued.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2014
D9ty7 thanks for the update, you are the bomb.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2014
If you think professional security man is expensive, try Akpan! If I get eh, I will knock that his head.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Dis Akpan ehn! why will he forget something as important as dat? He shud go and tell his oga sharp sharp to avoid story dat touch. I feel for Ngozi though. Tanx d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Dis Akpan guy na big Fool Ooo... If na to chop punai now he go remember...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Weldone...... more data to ur phone...... Mr consistent
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Viewing this topic: talk2riel, kocvalour(m), Karevwite(m), temmylove28(f), Merblesh(f), Kujan20, Paulv(m), Omololamide(f), Psoul(m), remiseyi, hassan85(m) and 4 guest(s)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
kelvin my niggie!!
Feed me more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by sheylarhh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Viewing this topic: hamzatseyi, kocvalour ( m),
martin98 (m ), d4real890 ( m), hebraheem20 (m ),
Scholesjnr , sheylarhh ( m), Cashio(m ) and 4 guest(s)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.