Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630785 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
florjay:
My boss, I throwe salute ooooo

ure just to much
You again? You are here too?
I salute you too, you are just three much.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7:

You again? You are here too?
I salute you too, you are just three much.
oga am hungry. My catapult d here o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
kiss kiss..........okkkkkkkk.........am nt divorcing u again..........u know I was only doing shakara when I said that..................grin.
D9ty7:

THE THOMAS? Is it still on Nairaland? I tot it has been deleted. Lol.
You know what? I will try and drop something before today runs out I promise.
You know I promised to finish All in a circle before 15th of December, so I am trying to rush you guys with updates so we can finish on 15th or be left with one chapter by 15th, meaning all in a circle will finish before 17th if things didn't work the way I want.
Then the thomas can kick off and end before christmas or before the end of the year.
My target now is to finish all my stories before the new year God willing, then I will go on a very looooong break and be back in 2015 with something new.
I am telling you this because it is you. As d number 1 wifey.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tobilastik:

so na here u dy? abeq go update ur blue film johr I dy wait

#konji-master *winks*
lol i no b konji masta o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bluestarry:
oga am hungry. My catapult d here o
You no fit catapault d bird symbolising twitter, can you?
But abeg guy, I dnt like playing with stones, I value my eyes so much.
Ah go update but not now.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
nice update......vicky was not on point today wetin happen na?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7:

You no fit catapault d bird symbolising twitter, can you?
But abeg guy, I dnt like playing with stones, I value my eyes so much.
Ah go update but not now.
no mind bluestarry ....him tink say tying on hone na "moi-moi"? D stone de under susense now...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by mariamferanmi(f): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7! D9ty7!! D9ty7!!! Hw many times I call u, u are too much dat just wat I want to tell u oooooooooooooooo. Don't mind me jare u always on point!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by GodofGrace(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
wlelldone man good job you did but let me warn you now make sure you end the story very well its not necessarily you finish it the day you promise, we we surely wait for you. sha Jo ma rush story yi o olorun ni mo fi be and if you fail to listen to my plea I'm sure you don't want hear story that touch hun
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dis Rachael sef, I go call Kelvin 4 u o, haaha! Wat nonsense!
Dolapo, sorry u hear? *wipes her tears*

Adewealth, so u are d 1st wife rite? No probs, but u see I cnt share D9ty7 wit u ooo, *sighs* kk, let's do it dis way, u will be his wife here on NL, nd I will be his wife on whatsapp group. Abi? Is dat nt okay?

D9ty7, thanks 4 d updates. U deserve a French kiss. *kisses*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bluestarry:
lol i no b konji masta o

hahaha....lol...badboi
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
--continuation--
Clement alighted from his car and headed into the station. The junior officers saluted him as he walked in, he returned their gesture.
"Welcome Oga Clement." A policeman at the counter said.
"Thank you." He replied.
Just then the commissioner of police walked into the waiting room with his goons, the Supritendent of police and the Assistant supritendent. News of Clement's arrival had reached them and they wanted to honour him by coming out to welcome him.
He threw salute at them and they returned it.
"Congratulations Inspector." The commissioner said.
"Thank you sir." Clement replied.
They chatted loudly and laughed like a laughing gas was exposed to them.
Ngozi had heard them chat and she traced their voice to the waiting room.
"Clement, you are welcome." She said.
"Yeah." He replied indifferently.
"If you don't mind, you can join us at the club over a bottle of wine to celebrate this success." The ASP retorted.
Clement smiled. It was no new thing for the police chiefs to visit a club after every work day. But they spen many hours at the club on fridays and saturdays. There was a bar down the street which was nicknamed 'police bar' because it was mostly patronized by the policemen in the area. At every given hour, there would always be a policeman or two in the bar, but after the close of work, you could see about twenty policemen enjoying and washing away the stressful day at work.
Clement has always made sure he doesn't visit the bar, since he was transferred to the headquarters, he only visited the bar once, which was when he drove his newly bought Honda CRV and decided to celebrate with his colleagues at work.
"I would have loved to join you, but as you all know, my wife just put to bed and I need to be with her." He replied.
"I know there will always be a 'but.' Anyways, we'll celebrate in your absence but make a toast with your success." The ASP said.
Clement excused himself and walked into his office which he shared with other policemen.
He said a few word of prayers before he dropped his weapon on the table and sat down, the air condition was in full swing blowing like it was programmed to do.
"Clement, I was greeting you but you ignored me." Ngozi said standing before him.
"Why won't I ignore you? Ngozi what's your problem?" He asked.
"Clement you can't understand." She replied taking her seat.
"What is it that I can't understand? Ngozi, you left home in the middle of the night to only God knows where. You slept two nights out." He asked.
"Clement, Tobiloba slapped me, he maltreated me."
"You caused it. He asked you not to break the law but you were adamant. Let me see how you want to achieve that." He said.
"Was that why he slapped me?"
"Was that enough reason for you to leave home late at night? You didn't pick your calls, you shut out everybody. Anyways, I have no problems with you sleeping out, its between you and your fiance. But he said something and I'll want you to do something about it."
Ngozi looked at him expectantly.
"He said just because he was acting like a fool doesn't mean you should see him as one. He felt very bitter about it, and you know what it means if things go astray between you two? Your wedding is five weeks away." Clement explained.
Her heart began to beat faster and she could hear the sound herself.
She knew how fatal it would be if she looses her fiancee, with their wedding five weeks away, invitation cards has been distributed to people and preparation is even in full swing, how would people take the news, the wedding has been cancelled. She never bargained for that before God sent her to earth, she would have to settle things with Tobiloba, but will she be able to tell the truth?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Maleek was seated on his giant throne addressing his council of chiefs while Hakym stood in between the great Maleek.
"But where the hell is Danger-kelv?" He asked.
Even though he had spent the majority of his life in Sudan, his home country, his brief stay in the States, one could hear the American accent in his voice, but it was evident he wasn't American. He spoke with the accent because when you are in Rome, you behave like the Romans.
"He excused himself." Hakym replied.
"I think this boy is taking us for granted. Who executed the job?" Maleek asked.
Everyone in the corp knew how elated Maleek was anytime he was told Kelvin executed or killed a particular target.
"I did." Hakym replied.
His face fell in disappointment. But all the same, the desired result was achieved.
"You can go." He said to Hakym who bounced out of the hall.
"So what next?" His second in command asked.
Just then a large screen came on, showing the face of Chief Obi Patrick.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hummmm, am speechless! Nyc one,as always!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nogiz Nogiz... U beta keep or hold urself n think with you head...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmmnnn....... Wetin chief wan talk?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ViktorMartins(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7
Kudos! Been away for a while
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
--continuation--
Chief Obi Patrick was in his study, his laptop opened before him, showing the faces of about twenty people in a hall and a man wearing a mask was seated at the topmost corner of the hall.
"Good afternoon, Chief." The man in mask said.
"Ah! Maleek, afternoon." Chief Obi Patrick replied.
"Hope no problem? You called today." Maleek said roaring, all in the name of laughter.
"I just met with the president." Chief Patrick replied.
Maleek and everyone in the hall adjusted on their seats eagerly anticipating what Chief Patrick had to say.
"He said, a state of emergency would be declared in Lagos as well as other south west states, provided you storm them with your mighty arms." Chief patrick explained.
"I think its about time I speak to the president one on one. A presidential jet should be sent to me this time tomorrow, I'll like to see him." Maleek said.
"That's impossible. You can't see the president. Its either you relay your messages to him through me or nothing." Chief Obi said.
Maleek kept his eyes glued to the large screen which was displaying Chief Patrick as he conversed with him. No one could see his reaction to the as a result of the mask concealing his face, but they knew he was no comfortable with the arrangement.
"Can you do me a favour?" Maleek asked.
"Go on."
"Talk to your son. He is overstepping his boundaries." Maleek said.
"What did he do?" Chief Patrick who has been expecting something like this asked. He knew sooner or later, his heroic deeds at stopping khal corp will put him into trouble. But hearing this from Maleek, he knew he must have done something unforgivable to the corporation.
"He led a team of policemen and invaded Mr Ayo Okorie's residence for a second time. But this time, a secret which has been in the house for over two decades, the underground." Maleek explained.
Chief Patrick himself could remember the underground and how they had used it during their full time crime days as illegal smugglers. The underground was carefully dug underneath Mr Ayo's house and it after thousands of Kilometres it stopped inside a an abandoned building very closed to the Nigeria/cotonou border which served as their store house back then, but now housed the khal corp.
Anbody who broke into the underground had every chances to arrive at the khal corp, the underground connects to the room directly opposite the great hall which served as Abdul Maleek's office in the underground too.
"I wii talk to him." Chief Obi patrick said assuringly even though he knew his son would never listen, but they could get him transferred to the north or the southern part of the country.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rahmon walked back into the living room with two of his boys.
"That's him." He said pointing to the guy seated on the couch.
The two guys seized him and lifted him.
"Please what's my offence? I did nothing wrong."
Sensing maybe Rahmon decided to attack him because he thought he had come to tell him lies.
"I am not lying to you. In fact, I can describe the girl. Her name is Janet." he screamed as he was being led out of the house. Unfortunately for him, no one could hear his screams, the closeste house to Rahmon's mansion was about ten houses away. In between the two houses were lands which have not yet being developed and building still under construction.
"When next you return to this world, provided you got the opportunity to return which I doubt because, God doesn't give second chance to sinners like you. Make sure you control that thing between your legs, it must not be used anyhow, especially when it comes to the special ones like Janet. Guys, slice his throat." Rahmon said and walked into the house.
He knew that was the end for him. How he wished he had stayed behind to let Don kill him, even though he knew he won't because Janet had pleaded with him not to, but he was sure to get humiliated. Don could order him to walk around the house naked for a week which would serve as comic relief to everyone in the house, assuming it was an all guys situation, he won't mind, but with the presence of Janet, he'll definitely feel embarrassed.
So this was how he will end his once promising life? He started saying his last prayers, with the hope of being recieved in heaven amid funfare.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
ViktorMartins:
D9ty7
Kudos! Been away for a while
welcome bak sire
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
kiss
thanks for the update
I don't think Obi Patrick will delete his own son shocked

anyways fingers crossed
Leggo coolcool
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
oga d, na you biko.
oga o......... lol
I just loving the twist and turns.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chief!! Well, I dnt think he will be able 2 talk 2 his Son o. Wat will he tell him? Ngozi, I pity ur life ooo.
Clement, I luv ur styles. Keep it up.
D9ty7, thanks 4 d updates, but erm..... I'm waiting 4 u at home o, I hv a surprise 4 u.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by summerflame(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Are u an Atheist sweetheart?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
from frying pan to fire....he escaped don to rahmon who is 3x dangerous....cant wait to see dis update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dm jst lift my ban
#oga d9ty7 ah hail o ah go cum bk 2 comment 2moro
*gudnyt*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Weldone..... what a heart breaker.... this suspense is too much
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
d9ty7 well done
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7:
Kingphilip: I had all the errors corrected. Thank you very much.
Adewealth027, Tobilastik, Tecno4life. I see all of una comments.
Holluwaphlexy: Welcome into the house.
--*- Adewealth: shebi u are frnds with Adeh, do it for frndship sake. Anyways, I dnt mind avin d two of u to myself.
tnx Boss*abeg Wey Dat Waiter Nw.Man Wan Wack O
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na only him waka come Rahmon house ooooooo......
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mma22(f): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2014
atlast D9ty7 more mb to ur fone winkatlast D9ty7 more mb to ur fone
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 12:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Mma22:
atlast D9ty7 more mb to ur fone winkatlast D9ty7 more mb to ur fone
Another new reader, isn't it? You are most welcomed into the house.
Be sure to get one update to yourself tomorrow.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donsamtex(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Bin away for a long while. Nw am back
I pity dolapo oo her career wan end
Kharl corp hw I wish say boko haram fit dey operate like dis no be mumu killing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.