Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631545 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
And a big shoutout goes to Neephemie.
GOODNIGHT ALL!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ajaxtea ah sight u bro
#jst dy busy 4 sum days nw
#remain loyal bro
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by whizdame(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
wow i started yesterday and I finally caught up with u guys nice story d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2015
whizdame:
wow i started yesterday and I finally caught up with u guys nice story d9ty7
How did u read it...make sure u read with understanding inorder to enjoy it(insult not intended)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by jorghor(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Lemme understand something.....Ngozi didn't report the attack on her (in which she gave the map to khal corp) to the police? Y?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2015
jorghor:
Lemme understand something.....Ngozi didn't report the attack on her (in which she gave the map to khal corp) to the police? Y?
clement will be mad at her
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tapout(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2015
i reluctantly started reading this story but here I am counting 5 months on this thread (via ghost mode), n i must commend the op D9ty7. after reading teenage love and the undercover agent, I concluded they were your best piece among the lot... but I was mistaken, this is something else. at a point when the deaths became much , I was like "na who go come remain 4 the story na" grin. keep it up bro..your good @ what you do ...thumbs up

#TapOut
cool
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2015
--continuation--
The war against insurgency is similar to the war against HIV/Aids. The same was it is similar to the highly dreaded disease/virus in Africa, Ebola. In outlining the similarities, its is important to note that, a doctor treating an Ebola patient is at risk of contacting the virus, the percentage possibility is around seventy five to eighty while a policeman or any security agent fighting insurgency is at risk of being affected. The percentage of the officer himself being affected is around sixty if he played his cards well, but terrorists as a tool of insurgency are not interested in the officers fighting them, they believed that killing a security agent is unjust. Therefore, they prefer killing their family members, most especially, the ones that means a lot to the officers. Its could be his only daughter, only son, his children, his wife or anybody else. The emotional trauma that this brings is the joy of the insurgents, and as a result of the trauma, such officer would make rash decision because he is psycologically and emotionally imbalanced.
Inspector Clement as a front runner in the war against insurgency is a victim of the emotional inflicted suffering from Khal corp. In a bid to stop the corporation he lost his precious wife, and still unable to get a grip on himself or getting over his wife's death, he discovered that the big backbones of the corporation are two people whom he had spend the majority of his life with, his father as a political sponsor of the corporation and his brother as the main hitman who always executes the businesses of the corporation according to Jay, meaning, the possibility of Kelvin having a hand in his wife's death is way above half. And if it turns out that everything he had heard were true, then he had to arrest his father and brother, get them killed then do the needful himself.
But did he really want to commit sucide? He is not sure. Amanda needs at least a father figure.
He walked out of his room into the living room, a bottle of Mc' Dowells between his fingers. He unziped his bag which lay on the couch, tucked the bottle into the bag, dropped a few weapons that he would be needing, he zipped up the bag, grabbed his phone and walked out of the house, after switching off all the lights and securing the locks.
The time was 10:58pm. When he drove out of the compound headed for his father's suspected hideout.
His phone buzzed and when he checked, he realised it was a reminder he had set for his appointment with his doctor the following day. He was expected to visit the hospital once in a week at least for check up so as to control the effect his latest lung problem could cause him.
I'll go next week. He had concluded.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ngozi walked out of the bathroom a towel tied around her body. She walked over to the dressing table, dried herself of the water on her body and slipped on her nightie after which she joined her fiancee on the bed.
"Baby, you are not giving yourself rest these days." Tobi complained.
She smiled as she went under the covers.
"I think you need to take more rest. Call the office and take a two days sick leave, then by monday when you return to work, you'll see the difference. You look lean." Tobi adviced.
"I can't afford to miss an hour at work. At the stage that we are in, its either we have sleepless nights and stop Khal corp, or we sit back and watch them hijack this country." She replied.
"But I thought you said, you only needed to arrest Clement's dad and Kelvin. That shouldn't be a problem or should it?" He asked.
Ngozi bursted into laughter.
"Darling, do you think police job is similar to your job where you sit down comfortably in an air conditioned office?" She asked.
"That shows how risky the job is." He replied in his usual line.
"I know that's what you'll say. But I want you to know that while some people work in the banking industry to make sure there is enough money in circulation, so people have to be the security for the bank, the money in it, and the customers." She said.
"Okay, I agree." He said smiling.
Silence enveloped the room for the next five minutes, the highest that it takes before Tobiloba sleeps off.
"Sweetheart, are you sleeping already?" She asked putting her hand on his sholder.
"No." He replied.
"I want to get your permission concerning one issue like that." She said.
"And what is that?" He asked.
"At this crucial stage we have decided at work that every officer will work twenty four hours, meaning I won't be coming home tomorrow. Its just for a few days actually." she explained.
"And you think that's possible?"

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by loabb2(m): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Good morning D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2015
morning D9ty, thanks for the breakfast
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ndukings92(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2015
I can see the ship of the Obi's family hovering around d suicidal Bermuda triangle and there will be no way to meander this back to normal,its crystal clear like the biblical TEKE TEKE MENE YUFACIN its audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. I rest my case
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Good luck Clement...........morning dear D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mma22(f): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015
oga D, thumps up
this story is getting superb.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2015
D9ty7:
I'll see if I can update tonight, but if it happens that I am unable to update then tomorrow is another day.
Big shout out to;
Labaski who thought I had forgotten her, but hell no, she is still on my mind like our able super moderator MYND.
Tobilastik who wanted me to publish this story. Lets see how things goes.
Adewealth027, Flakeey, macpetrus, loabb2, donPhill, afamjb, mariamferanmi, jorghor, Beckytee, kocvalour, Emmanuel1997, teamplayey and a host of others who had commented so far today. Your comments are well appreciated.
To be sincere, I'll miss you guys when I finish this story, but hey, its for more ideas to come.
we will miss u too
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Tapout:
i reluctantly started reading this story but here I am counting 5 months on this thread (via ghost mode), n i must commend the op D9ty7. after reading teenage love and the undercover agent, I concluded they were your best piece among the lot... but I was mistaken, this is something else. at a point when the deaths became much , I was like "na who go come remain 4 the story na" grin. keep it up bro..your good @ what you do ...thumbs up

#TapOut
cool
in Dr sid's voice
@ d end of d day dy go tapout
#so u jst dy comot frm ghost mode upon all d catch we don dy catch u #bros u nid dis

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by lauda(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2015
D9ty7, keep it up, I dey ur Back!
more ink to ur pen. kudos!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2015
i.m still here
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tapout(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Onemansquad:

in Dr sid's voice
@ d end of d day dy go tapout
#so u jst dy comot frm ghost mode upon all d catch we don dy catch u #bros u nid dis

lol..dem never catch me before,
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by femyodsky(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Still I read as long as you update.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zimoni(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice story.

Good job D9ty7.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Bg14: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Infact am just short of words, I must confess d9ty7 is just too much. Bros d9ty please I tried sending you a message on your mail, the one I saw in your comments but it wasn't going through, don't know why. please am on my knees email your number to this email blessingoghenerhoro@gmail.com please. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bdabuwa(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmm I'm suspecting that Ngozi's boyfriend, I think he's the mole
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tfabu: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
keep it coming bro,nice work
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
bdabuwa:
Hmm I'm suspecting that Ngozi's boyfriend, I think he's the mole
ngozi's boyfriend?!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by whizdame(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
more more give us more d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hey guys, bad news. My phone just packed up today
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eeyah sorry dear
D9ty7:
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yeeepaa,ehya
D9ty7:
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jasminelilian(f): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
sad shocked Oga where he packed go,anyway we are patiently waiting
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
where d phone pack go oo...na sambisa forest abi na khal cop...
We still de foloow sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emanuel1997: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Beckytee:
we will miss u too
dats sure but its just for more ideas to come and i give my respect to d op many have d gift but will never use it in d right way like someone wu i know wu also do comment on dis thread.
kudos to u my oga at d top
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
I've been missing in action and no one cared to ask cry cry

Oga D9ty7 you are rocking the story kip it up kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.