Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631431 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mma22:
the mole is Tobiloba cos khal corp members visited him to produce ngozi which he denied but ngozi came out of her hiding place n led dem to d map and dey didn't kill him after ngozi returned. khal corp members are not dat nice to anyone.

Nice Tot.. Miss but ngozi didn't inform tobiloba abot the map!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MissTemmyT: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wow...I finally caught up wit u guys, av always been a silent reader on Nairaland bt I must confess,D9ty7 this is extra ordinary nd I would be such an ingrate if I don't comment on ur effort, this is really a grt work...I knw its silly, bt then I'd really love it if Dolapo nd Clement should get married.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by PrinceGozie(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
MissTemmyT:
Wow...I finally caught up wit u guys, av always been a silent reader on Nairaland bt I must confess,D9ty7 this is extra ordinary nd I would be such an ingrate if I don't comment on ur effort, this is really a grt work...I knw its silly, bt then I'd really love it if Dolapo nd Clement should get married.

Tnk GOD u knw itz silly....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by loabb2(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
PrinceGozie:

Tnk GOD u knw itz silly....

Lol
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by martin98(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
There might be no mole. Khal corps are with Mike's phone which may alert them of Clement's message. And Ngozi might have told Kelvin or maybe the guy that took her to get the map about who discovered Habeeb. But Sly is still my suspect.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ajaxtea(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Onemansquad, Techno4life, Bluestarry, Stuff46 please guys go grab your Guns lets go look for D9ty7, he doesn't go offline like this without a notice.. *** hope he is shaa alrite where he is ***

Adewealth027, please go gather all the ladies on this thread make you look for D9ty7...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
I thank God there is no problem, I have just being hooled up doing some certain things. Am back now tho!
Lilyomi, I really appreciate your concern and everyone else who did show their concern.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Sardongarigan(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bro wey the update na?
D9ty7:
I thank God there is no problem, I have just being hooled up doing some certain things. Am back now tho!
Lilyomi, I really appreciate your concern and everyone else who did show their concern.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Its unlikely that I will update tonight, am damn tired.
Adewealth027, I appreciate your concern.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
No update cry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
mmnmm.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Uwc.......thank God u are back.......expecting updates tomorrow........try to rest well..quote author=D9ty7 post=29737847]Its unlikely that I will update tonight, am damn tired.
Adewealth027, I appreciate your concern.[/quote]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
--continuation--
Sylvester skipped the last flight of the ladder that connects from the underground room into the underground and jumped several feets below the earth. The sight that greeted him scared him off, but he knew had to be strong, if he wants to play a convincing role until the police lost out with no one to suspect.
Ngozi as if seeing things from Sylvester's persepective also skipped the last flight of the ladder and landed into the underground with her flashlight in her mouth. She would have being a lot more happy if she had landed on solid floor or rock but what she landed on was neither a rock nor the floor. It was quite soft and mobile, a bony structure.
"Jeeeeeeeesus!" She screamed as she fell down flat on her face her breathing inconsistent and her lung having difficulty in taking the considerable amount of oxygen needed to respirate.
She had landed on the chest of a dead man who was dressed in the army uniform, the leafy-green khaki.
"Are you okay?" Sylvester asked with concern.
Ngozi did not budge and at the same time refused to stand up or reply Sylvester's question.
After a few minutes of stealing glances at the dead body, she stood as fast as she could when she realised that she was at arms length with the dead body. And the thought of it alone made her heart race with great abandon.
"Lets get out of here." She sobbed into Sylvester's broad shoulder.
Sylvester held her firmly and they went deeper into the underground, the first time that Ngozi would be entering the underground and Sylvester's second attempt.
"So, how far are we?" Ngozi asked judging by his experience.
"I can't really tell you that specifically, but I am sure we are close by, with the bodies we have seen on the way.
And when Ngozi was getting impatient and tired of the journey, they came to a spot where the underground was divided into two equal tunnels. The tunnel on the left beared total darkness that even with the help of their flashlights, they could only see the rocky walls of the tunnel and nothing else, while the other tunnel on the right was dark like the first, but once could stil make out a few things that lies ahead.
"Lets go in there." Ngozi said pointing her flashlight to the less darkened tunnel and without hesitation, Sylvester followed her in silence, which was later broken by him as he recounted his last visit into the tunnel was, how he felt the strange feeling at the entrance into the two tunnels and had to leave only to meet his dead wife at home. Ngozi was half listening and half looking at the empty cells and a few gunmen who were lying dead on the floor.
"What else?" Ngozi asked as they came to a dead end.
"I don't know." Sylvester replied cluelessly as he flashed his light at the rocky wall opposite them with the hope of an imaginary door appearing.
"Don't you think we should use the second tunnel?" Ngozi asked.
"The dark tunnel?" Sylvester asked alarmed.
"Yes. Anything wrong?"
"Not at all. Its just that the only officer who went into the tunnel never came back. Till now, Leiutenant James is yet to return from his journey into the tunnel. If he is alive, we don't know. I don't think I will enter the tunnel with you." Sylvester replied.
"The fear of the unknown is one of the reasons why people fail in their endeavours. The fact that James didn't return doesn't mean we won't. Moreso, James might have lost his way and as a result killed by the enemies. We are two and we can watch each other's back." Ngozi explained.
Sylvester tried to keep a straight face, he didn't want to lookk like a weakling even though he knew he was one that could easily be manipulated and influenced to switch alleigiance. But he had to show Ngozi that he was not just and ordinary FBI agent whose brain is filled with detective and investigative techniques, he wanted to show her that he had the balls to work in the America's CIA or DOD.
"Lets go in then." He blurted out.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MrNiceGuy5: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
It has now turn to one update per page now . GEJ can't set up a committee to look into this issue of D9ty7 updating once . This government has failed nairalanders in all ways . Weldone bro . One of your ghost reader is commending your effort . You and Royver . I doff my Hat for una
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
MrNiceGuy5:
It has now turn to one update per page now . GEJ can't set up a committee to look into this issue of D9ty7 updating once . This government has failed nairalanders in all ways . Weldone bro . One of your ghost reader is commending your effort . You and Royver . I doff my Hat for una

U are m.ad
U wan bring GMB vs GEJ fight come my oga thread fool undecided angry

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Shako jiya na wetin sly wan do.Thanks for the update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thanks sir D9ty7
We dey miss you for group ooh
Waxup na undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2015
thank u........... cconfirmed Mr sly is d traitor. pls save ngozi o.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ajaxtea(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2015
this Sly of a person shaaaa. I neva suspected him to be the mole...... Mehn aw i wish Mike will be there wen Sly is found out as the Mole...

D9ty7, welcome back, i was on a rescue operation before i learnt U had been ofline for some time, was just mobilizing a team 2 go look for.. We were grabing our gear b4 U came back.. Welcome and Weldone Bro.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2015
-- continuation--
He was careful to walk behind her as they entered the dark tunnel afterall. As a kid, he had always feared darkness, because from stories and things he had heard, evil is easily perpetrated in the dark. It is only in the dark that a group of angry boys would lay ambush for a girl who thwarted them in a test at school or a quiz, then molest her until she passed out, even though such cases hasn't been heard of, but evil guys tends to molest the girls who in a way or the other had angered them. It is only in the dark that most cases of armed robbery takes place and assasination is also very rampant in the dead of the night when even the police or the security agents are more like a dead wood who requires about five minutes to shake off the feeling of relax and put of the active feeling, and in most cases, those five minutes is all the criminals needed to escape.
"Are you there?" Ngozi asked.
"Yeah." He replied even though he was unsure if he spoke out because he couldn't hear himself.
His mind drifted back to the extensive mind drill he is having concerning darkness, he himself as a man has had several encounters with dangers in the dark. As a student he once had a late night run off with a very popular fraternity back then in school known as the 'Dark angels' presided over by a 'dark queen.' A group that was widely dominated by the female specie of man.
He could remember sometimes during his service year when he met a friend who was fortunate to own a television and a dvd back then and he was able to watch a couple of films on it, one of them is the 'Harry Potter' series. Even though he only saw it to the end of the third series, he could remember the very popular dark lord known as 'Voldermot' in the series. From what he saw, the dark lord was the most feared wizard whom other wizards dare not mention his name except for a few brave ones who had little or no fear for the dark lord.
"Are you still with me?" Ngozi asked.
"Of course, you know I just want you to be in front so that if things threatens to go wrong, you can quickly take cover behind me, meaning you are serving as a first hand spy.
They are now well deep into the tunnel and from the look of things, Ngozi seemed to be getting stronger as the seconds of the cloth ticked away.
Silence enveloped the whole of the tunnel as their footsteps echoed around the castle.
As they continued their silent journey, Sylvester's mind drifted to another dark night which defined his life, defined his future and to his own suprise he accepted wuthout thinking twice.
He remembered how he had met Hakym five years ago on a sunny summer afternoon in Canada, they had chatted like the next door neighbour that they were, but unknown to Sly, the meeting of their defined their future.
Sylvester who returned to Nigeria almsot five years ago met with the Ministry of defence and after a brief discussion with the minister, it was agreed that he be drafted into the FBI Nigeria and a few months later to save time, the FBI was drafted into the police force. After a promising first week of working with police, it all looked like they'll be stopping Khal corp within three days, but things doesn't turn out with our prediction. A few weeks after he started working with the police, a recieved a phone call from an annymous caller who claimed he had both his parents in hostage. Sylvester laughed it off and counted it as one of those things, ploys to make him drop the case.
He continued waxing stronger by the day and the called who claimed to be holding his parent's hostage kept disturbing him with calls which he didn't take serious. But who would take such person serious when at the end of every conversation with the man he would always put a call through to parents who reside in Canada and from their voice, it seemed like they are in no trouble neither are they being held hostage because they sounded perfectly okay, without the feeling of being under duress or being forced to sound normal.
It was only a few weeks afterwards that he recieved a picture message of his parents tied to a chair each with troubled look and bruised faces. At the same time, the anonymous caller revealed himself as Hakym, the man he had met five years ago and he stated what he wanted. First hand information as an insider with a reward of ten thousand dollars per week. He refused to play along, but his troubles began when at the end of the first week, his account was credited and the following week, he led the team that invaded Mr Ayo Okorie's residence.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by vickchi94(f): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2015
sly sly sly so U've been d bad egg all dis while.hw i wish mike was not held
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
--continuation--
After he successfully forced Mr Ayo to flee, he recieved an immediate alert from his bank account even though it was still the middle of the week. He felt he was safe and as every right thinking Nigerian who has been a finance manager right from the time he/she was born decided to as a result of the goody he is recieving decided to live in affluence till he'll return to Canada to sort out his parents. You can call him whatever you like.
From recent research, it was revealed that an average Nigerian man is a manager who out of a hundred available resources will manage at least ninety eight of them while the last two would be enough for him at a particular time, but the next minute, he'll be trying to economize the use of it. Research revealed that Nigerian's manage even water which was believed to be one of the available resources in abundance to human. The stress involved to get drinkable water in some areas will make a family of six share a one litre jug of water over a very peppery meal. And while some doctors who were lucky to live in areas where water flows like honey just like the biblical Shecem, the doctors went on to tell us that at every cock crow, we should endeavour to take two cups of water before any other thing and for a family who manages a one litre jug, two cups removed from a one litre jug for one person leaves the other mmbers of the family with two and a half cups.
Sylvester found himself in the managing screen of the average Nigerian man and just like in the case of water, if one sunny afternoon, one of the water pipes created by the government some twenty years ago come back to life and water started gushing out, every right thinking family will know what to do. They store water in all manner of things because they knew any moment, the water flow could stop, therefore, Sylvester thought the cashflow would stop, he decided to spend the money and enjoy it while it last. He started off by purchasing a house inside one of his dream estates and a day later go a brand new car. Unknown to him, he was being watched and when he was living comfortably like the rich man that he was, trouble started when his employers started demanding for the commodity they are paying for 'INFORMATION.'
He tried his best not to succumb to the demands of the corporation who demanded that he returned all they had given him. He knew how impossible that is and decided to just play along with the aim of stopping them before it is too late. He made a mistake one day by giving a wrong information to the corp and as a result of that and the fact that he was their employee and still went on to attack Mr Ayo, they gave him series of punishment which he was to pick just one. In the end, he agreed that his wife be killed, afterall, there are many beautiful ladies out there, but the realisation that hit him after his wife's death was the reason why he broke down.
Even though now he had decided to play on a safe side, by providing informations to the corporation and a the same time working tirelessly with the police to make sure they stopped Khal corp. And his major concern is to kill Hakym before anybody else because he was the only one who could recognize him and to avoid stories that touch, Hakym's death is a plus to his chances of living a happy life after the end of Khal corp or the defeat of the police.
"What do you think is going on? This tunnel seems to be endless o." Ngozi asked.
Shebi na you want make we enter the tunnel, winch. He wished he had said that, but decided against it.
"Sly, are you there?" She asked stopping in her tracks.
"Of course. The tunnel, he must be mad." He replied.
Ngozi gasped.
"Sly, are you okay? I mean the tunnel and not the colonel." Ngozi said.
"Yeah, its endless, maybe we should just go back." Sylvester replied.
"We have come a long way to go back." Ngozi said.
"Rrrrrrrroooooooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrr!"
"Did you hear that?" Sylvester asked.
"Yes, what is that? A lion?" Ngozi asked.
"Am not sure."
The roar came sounding once again and this forced Ngozi to jumped on Sylvester and held him tight.
"Let's get out of here." Sylvester said at once.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2015
One question for you guys.
What do you think is roaring inside the tunnel? Is it a lion?
We are just one chapter away to the end of the story. Meaning that at the end of chapter 25, I drop the pen and we say good bye. It will be a long chapter with some few battles. You may be disappointed in the end but just know that fictional stories can be annoying at times.
I will be taking not of those that comment between now and the day that the story finished, so if I didn't mention you as part of the story, I have an excuse.
Good morning how was your night? @evribody.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by rantex1: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2015
thanks for the update Oga 'D' can't wait for the end of the story
#teamclement
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
no one should blame sly, an average individual would do same.

My guess: I think its a lion as said in the story. Please oga d no kill ngo and clement.

btw xup with whatapp??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by okalo(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2015
hahahaa, mind don fail ngozi
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
which one be roooooaaaaarrrr agen, abi na d lion chop James ni
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Digriz(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
stuff46:
no one should blame sly, an average individual would do same.

My guess: I think its a lion as said in the story. Please oga d no kill ngo and clement.

btw xup with whatapp??
i quite agree wt u on the bolded......,and i think the roar is that of a lion.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Kolynz(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2015
#team_Danger-kelv
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.