Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631572 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Onemansquad:

am d sharp shooter nd also d gun shooter so u can call me bothgrin grin

hehehe
so i spoke from the spirit, good!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:
[b]

*seriously blushing*
u really did a good job on this story
kudos Bro.

wishing u best of all the best u desire
never forget to notify me when u eventually decide to publish this story.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bdabuwa(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty 7 you are such a great and wonderful writer. I would like to meet you someday
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:

No one is forgetting anybody. We all are making it to the top. We all are going places.
Amen boss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
angry donphil and tecno4life the way i go use handle una... Even united nations can't save u guys.

I dy wait D9ty for back door make hin come pass, person go wound this morning, ***where my dagger**
see person wey de talk....shey u forget say some ppl do make incantations b4 dia names come to existence...probably ur name is an abb. Of d incantations u were makin....u re like sayin... "tharuthlexyxomoprutoskulikuli..."
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shilery: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
08139117561 dat my handle on whatsapp 4 d group stuff
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Hardetayour: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2015
I started following this story from the beginning and commented just 1ce or 2ce. This is the first story I've read from you and I've heard a lot about A.E.W.E, that's up next for me. More grease to ur elbow
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by febeuty(f): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
[b][/b] i enjoyed the story. have been a ghost reader. but i cant leave without commenting........ God bless you.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
my boss the best that's better than the best of the best.may jah bless ur hussle,ur wife, children nd parend av every reason to be proud of you....i wil always miss work.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Flakeey:

hehehe
so i spoke from the spirit, good!!
grin grin
btw i wil lyk go 2 ya in our group o jst pm me ur whatsapp handle 6ta abi na broda wil cal it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:
What was I thinking? I didn't include our mummy, Omotalkie.
She gave birth to an all in a circle baby. Did you see the girl's picture? She is cute.
And when the girl grows up, make sure she reads this story. Tell her, this story was written when she was born, so she should respect the story. Lol.
You are indeed a big sister.
#cleans eye smiling# Aww tanx. Thot u wont acknowledge me for following u dis far in dis great piece of urs. Thank u. Thank God dat dis story has finally ended. U are indeed great. The sky is ur starting point, u will soar higher & higher & above all, God will grant u more wisdom in all ramifications. Weldone! I believe u will continue wit d The Thomas soon, still eager to follow everywhr u go. Pls add me up on d watsapp grp cos I changed d oda contact I dropped- 08121762679
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Onemansquad:

wat? shocked did i jst omit ur name shocked am sori ma
#included
Apology accepted grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
omotalkie:
Apology accepted grin
tanx mami grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zimoni(f): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Good job D9ty7.

Waiting for the next story.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by martin98(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Have been a long time follower of this trend. But more of a ghost reader. Have commented just twice or thrice and i wont leave such a great trend without commenting. Oga D9ty7, i must commend your works. You have done a great job. More power to your elbow. You are my best writter on nairaland. May the good lord that gave you the wisdom, the strength, power and the talent continue to bless you and your works, may he never forsake you and may his grace continue to abound in you. Thumps up
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wonderful ending from a wonderful writer to a wonderful fan like me from a wonderful site nairaland to a wonderful frnds dat i mearnt here.all tanks to God and to d big boss D9ty7.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
good job D9ty.

i enjoy the story very well.

i will like to send a little gift to you, please send your phone and the preferred network
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ukeme8: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:
And if anyone feels like I want to talk to d9ty7 one on one, you can add me up on whatsapp via 08166920449.
There is also a whatsapp group for everybody that at one point followed All in a circle, Tecno4life is in charge of that.
My level of activeness on the literature section will reduce as from now till when I start a new story. I'll launch my blog in before the end of January and put a story up for your reading pleasure.
But we can always talk on whatsapp.
Gracias.
I hope Hameenat94 will find time to finish this story.
. Teno4life shld add me up on the whtsapp group chat. 07030740190
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Onemansquad:
Oga D i brought some chilled bacadi make we take celebrate the end of this story and the milestone reached
tags:
d9ty7
stuff46
bluestarry
tharuthlxx7
tecno4life
fatalveli
uthman51
skimpledawg
niwdog
haydot95

#NOTE: Dis drink is nt 4 small boys cos i no want make anybdy stagga go house o

Thanks bro...I beg gv me 7bottles ..sey I never order much..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Uthman51:

Thanks bro...I beg gv me 7bottles ..sey I never order much..
guy u wan die?
1alone go make u stagga talkless of 7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Onemansquad:
Oga D i brought some chilled bacadi make we take celebrate the end of this story and the milestone reached
tags:
d9ty7
stuff46
bluestarry
tharuthlxx7
tecno4life
fatalveli
uthman51
skimpledawg
niwdog
haydot95

**grabs 4*** i will be back for more.
Tecno4life u no go kill cow for us ne.
Lilyomi. Where the rice they nah, oms don dy share drinks for everybody without food, blue, help with the toothpick,

Moren the bottle water biko.
Bdaduwa come and carry this coolers biko.
Stuff:: are u mad don't stand and watch bring straws. And the rest of u. Sitdown and enjoy the refreshment.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by chade(f): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
waooooh.....i can only say waoooh. U r indeed a genius.thumbs up bro. ......am sowie 4 d ghostmode attitude,am just awe by ur writing powess
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Uthman51(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Onemansquad:

guy u wan die?
1alone go make u stagga talkless of 7

No worry...just gv me watin I order for
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by handie(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:
What was I thinking? I didn't include our mummy, Omotalkie.
She gave birth to an all in a circle baby. Did you see the girl's picture? She is cute.
And when the girl grows up, make sure she reads this story. Tell her, this story was written when she was born, so she should respect the story. Lol.
You are indeed a big sister.
To those who celebrated their birthdays when this story was on, Fareedha, Mehrigold, Adewealth027 and others. Also, another reader of this story became a grduate when this story was on, Handie, a bigger you I pray.
You guys are just too numerous to mention. Walahi
AMEN!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7, wow this piece has finally come to an end. U are da bomb bro. And I pray that you shall succeed in all ur endeavours in the mighty name of Allah. You're gonna climb highest peak in life to the extent that u'll be wondering that "You are indeed a special character"

All your stories always inspires me, ranging from "Shadows from the past came hunting, Teenage love naivety, and Thomas- the family, including this very piece @ All in a circle"

I don't just know how to thank you enough for entertaining us with this great story almost everyday. ALL I JUST WANNA SAY IS A BIG THANK YOU.

I sight u all @ onemansquad, techno4life, kingphilips, Man on fire, stuff, seunviju, adewealth, labaski and others..... Ama keep rolling

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Lilyomi(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wow I fell in love with this story n it was worth it. I loved every bit from the beginin to the end. I loved the audience n the writer.. Adeh he is yours o abeg.
All I ask is da u do kip my name on ur journey cos 1 day, I wl tell of a writer who intrigued me so much. Who knws u may be a Wole Soyinka by then. God bless. Shalom
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
donPhill:
see person wey de talk....shey u forget say some ppl do make incantations b4 dia names come to existence...probably ur name is an abb. Of d incantations u were makin....u re like sayin... "tharuthlexyxomoprutoskulikuli..."

ama u dis guy, i will rugged u today. Just wait for me?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
The story has finally and finally ended. (chai diaris god oh)
We pray the new story would be more success than this.
And for everybody here on this thread would miss you all (apart from those on whatsapp group, if you ar intrested in joining, mention techno4life or onemansquad and drop the number).
The story really glued me to lit. Section all along and ...
Btw, hrh are you tryin me? ( i never finsh dispose my 12mm, i wont mind usinq it on yu for the last time.
How on earth i wan go bring straw for you)

Onemansquad:
tags:
d9ty7
stuff46
bluestarry
tharuthlxx7
tecno4life
fatalveli
uthman51
skimpledawg
niwdog
haydot95

i only take orijin.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by hamzatseyi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:

Thanks bro. But I don't think you weren't mentioned. Check your mentions.
Sorry bro,I saw it late,thank u very much and God Bless u,pls invite us when starting ur next story cos we cnt wait.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7 u remain d best!.. The source of your knowledge nd power will continue to be flourishing, it shall never dry.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for the mention boss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
We gals 4rm de University of Uyo says:THANK YOU D9TY7....

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.