Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260364 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by godoluwa(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2015
karlxavier:

at my boss godoluwa, you can still teach me your vfl strategy since you have helped other people in teaching them for free. i would be grateful. thanks
issorit. contact me via d usual medium
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Chuksyd1: 5:51pm On May 06, 2015
Please, could someone explain what VFL is? I'd really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2015
Chuksyd1:
Please, could someone explain what VFL is? I'd really appreciate it.

Virtual football league
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2015
africanman85:
Hello solutiontipster, am in umuahia. I can you test run the strategy for whatsapp ? I fit enter Aba if the system work consistent on trial basis. This is my mail okoroisrael522at gmail dot com.

Yet to get your contact Sir
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2015
tipster, your whatsapp number aint displaying on my whatsapp list
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2015
guys, during live/in-play matches, does the draw odd increase?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by kalufelix(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Yet to get your contact Sir
Seems your bbm pin aint correct
Will like to have a test run
I stay in umuahia tho am currently in Enugu
BBM 55904787
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
odimbannamdi:
tipster, your whatsapp number aint displaying on my whatsapp list

Store the number in your phone book, then goto whatsapp contact list you'll find it. Then you hail me
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
DJMONACO:
This is a chance to earn some money! Register and earn cool cash! http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177

Pls explain further

LMAO....

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Pls explain further

LMAO....

i still never see your number for my whatsapp list. abeg add me up with this number 08160466225 then message me so we can chat up
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by profsamd(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2015
abigtizzy:
What I saw in the above trick is that there is a mathematical formula behind the scene in which you can never lose in any betting and I believe that formula is with Mr Raphael him self and also you guys don't expect him to just expose the formula to you all free. And as for me I believe in the trick as well as the formula.

You will learn your lesson soon. Experience will be your best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by utali2013: 11:13am On May 09, 2015
adenuga33:
Make money with bettin, visit www.betcleric.com . Thank me later

Guys beware of this bloody scammer.... please..... am a victim to him.... i dont want people to join in dia scamming lig

Pls beware of THE NAME KAYODE OMOTAYO
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
utali2013:

Guys beware of this bloody scammer.... please..... am a victim to him.... i dont want people to join in dia scamming lig

Pls beware of THE NAME KAYODE OMOTAYO

so upon all the effective strategy of betting wey full everywhere for nairaland, u still mumu go give am your money for games.....u funny oo...

anyway, the damage has been done already. if i were u, since you already know his real names, i would tarnish his image online. create a thread about him, then search him out on facebook....hope u get the jerk?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by mrolumose: 6:07pm On May 09, 2015
Make more money from betting and find where to re-invest. I invested just N36,000 at AIM Global & today I am banking over N5,000 on daily basis.

I have packaged a free report on how I did it, request for yours.

Whatsapp me: 07030091006
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Bravestan(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
I am Stan, specialize in football punting with decent experience in betting and analysing football matches with excellent long term results. I do not believe in fixed matches and i will never believe on it, i have my strategies which one of them is hard work and dedication on what i believe. Though in football anything can happen. but when you know what u are doing your account will always be on PLUS. I can help you raise your account, This is a great option for punters who can not analyze matches when they are at work. Just set and forget, the tips does all the work for you. Never miss a winner.

Just PM me for more discussion.
wish you the best.
more greens.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by toyibhabib: 7:45pm On May 09, 2015
Mail me at habib.toyib@yahoo.com
Bravestan:
I am Stan, specialize in football punting with decent experience in betting and analysing football matches with excellent long term results. I do not believe in fixed matches and i will never believe on it, i have my strategies which one of them is hard work and dedication on what i believe. Though in football anything can happen. but when you know what u are doing your account will always be on PLUS. I can help you raise your account, This is a great option for punters who can not analyze matches when they are at work. Just set and forget, the tips does all the work for you. Never miss a winner.

Just PM me for more discussion.
wish you the best.
more greens.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2015
Wow, while I was busy out there you guys turned my thread to ariaria market instead of the original private office it was.... Isalright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by endy231: 8:15am On May 11, 2015
mrolumose:
Make more money from betting and find where to re-invest. I invested just N36,000 at AIM Global & today I am banking over N5,000 on daily basis.

I have packaged a free report on how I did it, request for yours.

Whatsapp me: 07030091006

36000 to make 5000 monthly. Meaning 360,000 will make you 50,000monthly. Meaning 3.6m will make you 500k monthly.
OK ohhhhhh, we have heard you, Buhari wud look into it.
What about the risk involved? Only fx can deliver such money with risk of losing everything.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by oshioke2012: 7:32pm On May 11, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Smiles....
Oshioke how far? Hit me up on whatsapp Sir.... I woud have done that myself but I can't locate your number due to many chats. See you
been good, jst dat u jst decided to look less unto my region.. all dsame, weldone on ur progresion
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
oshioke2012:

been good, jst dat u jst decided to look less unto my region..
all dsame, weldone on ur progresion

Lol

My broda, what you have with you(under1.5ht ebook) is a powerful tool. It works, and you can confirm it based on the time I sent you my private picks after you purchased the ebook. I sent out three sets of bet today to my subscribers and they all worked. If you doubt i will post copy and paste of my chat with up to 4 of them now. The screen shots on my site of how I turned 7k to 63k in one month with the trick is not mere claim or photoshoped.
The thing is that you are yet to invest your time in the thing. You can't master it overnight. After getting my new formula, I lost over 100k to bookies(ask the guy with username KarlXavier, i told him when we met face to face) while I was trying to master it but now they're paying back. If I give you the formula now, there's still chance you won't make good use of it.
Come around on my whatsapp, I'll be sharing my daily picks on under 1.5 with you for you to get back to work because I'm sure you've abandoned the thing. I'll stop when I wish. Hopefully that will help.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by slevin: 10:52pm On May 11, 2015
@solutiontipster,

or whatever you call yourself, it's funny that what you can learn from simple observation, betting isn't rocket science just because you have a system that you have adopted to get lucky with 9ja bookies doesn't make you a God in this thing... and i must ask why must there always be a token you want.. it's the same MO all the time.. everyone always want to sell some kind of idea.. it's sickening and pathetic.. i've been gambling for a very long time, i bought a house from gambling and i share whatever system i cook up with people... sharing doesn't make you poorer.. just know that when you decide to share you'll have a positive impact on someone's life...

everything isn't always about money.....

5 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:22am On May 12, 2015
slevin:
@solutiontipster,

or whatever you call yourself, it's funny that what you can learn from simple observation, betting isn't rocket science just because you have a system that you have adopted to get lucky with 9ja bookies doesn't make you a God in this thing... and i must ask why must there always be a token you want.. it's the same MO all the time.. everyone always want to sell some kind of idea.. it's sickening and pathetic.. i've been gambling for a very long time, i bought a house from gambling and i share whatever system i cook up with people... sharing doesn't make you poorer.. just know that when you decide to share you'll have a positive impact on someone's life...

Welcome Sir.

I've heard you, but hey, stop preaching, it won't do or solve anything. If you decide to dash out your ideas and I decide to sell mine, what about it?

I see you're very good in the game, thank God for you. Now, instead of attacking me, save that strength of yours and use it to provide winning each single day here for all readers of this thread. If I dare interrupt you, stone me in the street.

Do not preach again, it's time to act. Your time starts now.

And to make it better... Today is 12the may. From now till month end, if I calculate your daily tips and it gives at least 85% win rate, I'll post a free download link for my two betting system here.

Don't preach... Let's act.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2015
slevin:
@solutiontipster,

Sir, I'm waiting for you to accept my challenge, once you fulfil it I will give out my tutorials for free download.

Patiently waiting.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by oshioke2012: 5:42pm On May 12, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol

My broda, what you have with you(under1.5ht ebook) is a powerful tool. It works, and you can confirm it based on the time I sent you my private picks after you purchased the ebook. I sent out three sets of bet today to my subscribers and they all worked. If you doubt i will post copy and paste of my chat with up to 4 of them now. The screen shots on my site of how I turned 7k to 63k in one month with the trick is not mere claim or photoshoped.
The thing is that you are yet to invest your time in the thing. You can't master it overnight. After getting my new formula, I lost over 100k to bookies(ask the guy with username KarlXavier, i told him when we met face to face) while I was trying to master it but now they're paying back. If I give you the formula now, there's still chance you won't make good use of it.
Come around on my whatsapp, I'll be sharing my daily picks on under 1.5 with you for you to get back to work because I'm sure you've abandoned the thing. I'll stop when I wish. Hopefully that will help.

well said but nah... its a great idea (under 1.5ht) i havnt had issues wit it though i complement it wit some of my major area of interest... all dsame, tnks for d offer, am actualy a do it ur self kinda guy, i got massive ideas from u nd my broda lovemko so am so so blessed... but talking abt ur new formular, i wouldnt mind asking u again, if truely ur loss rate is as low as u said.. btw, i personaly dont fancy bet investment wit such a huge capital dat ur new system demands... so am waiting to hear hw dis intends to help some struggling nd poor punter/bettors out there
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2015
oshioke2012:

well said but nah... its a great idea (under 1.5ht) i havnt had issues wit it though i complement it wit some of my major area of interest... all dsame, tnks for d offer, am actualy a do it ur self kinda guy, i got massive ideas from u nd my broda lovemko so am so so blessed... but talking abt ur new formular, i wouldnt mind asking u again, if truely ur loss rate is as low as u said.. btw, i personaly dont fancy bet investment wit such a huge capital dat ur new system demands... so am waiting to hear hw dis intends to help some struggling nd poor punter/bettors out there

The thing is,my new formula bet is not for poor brokes. The minimum that can run it comfortably on NairaBet is 12k. I'm not gonna lie. You have rest of mind with it when you invest big.

Come on whatsapp man. I've got something to tell you.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
slevin:
@solutiontipster,

Please share a system with me... grin
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2015
Naija..

Please you guys should stop calling the foreign number I shared a chat I had with on phone. The guy is complaining.

I tire o. Instead of you to meet me for what you want, you choose calling people I share their chat or adding them on whatsapp. Anyways, I know how to handle that. I won't reveal any phone number on this thread again
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Krak(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Naija..

Please you guys should stop calling the foreign number I shared a chat I had with on phone. The guy is complaining.

I tire o. Instead of you to meet me for what you want, you choose calling people I share their chat or adding them on whatsapp. Anyways, I know how to handle that. I won't reveal any phone number on this thread again

You should have known better. Next time look for a way in which you will blur the numbers and names in your screenshots.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
Krak:

You should have known better. Next time look for a way in which you will blur the numbers and names in your screenshots.

Sure I won't reveal any form of identity here again
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by seapson(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2015
Booked

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.