Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260390 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2015
seapson:
@Honorable solutiontipster,abeg help ooooo...na garri I drink since mawin,I never even get moni to chop talkless of to buy ebook or even bet sef...even if I get d ebook sef,how I go take read am??na bold 3 I dey use,nd I no sure if I go fit use am read ebook............abeg nairalanders make una intercede on my behalf oooo...na #30 still dey my hand wey I go carry buy sugar nd garri drink dis nite..... cry

Lol

Funny you.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Sellorbuyphones(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
TODAY'S SUGGESTIONS

Arles vs Orleans over 2.5 @2.09 or 1.5 goals
Nancy to win @ 1.70 or 1x
Middlebrough to win @ 1.92 or 1x
Kapfenberg to win @ 1.86 or 1x
Mattersburg to win @ 2.01 or 12
Aalborg to win @ 1.72 or 1dnb
Waterford to win @ 1.75 or 1x
Dijon to win @ 2.58 or 2dnb
Boulogue to win @ 1.92 or 1x
Enppi to win @ 1.77 or 12

more winning tips at dspicks dot dot com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by wellsaid(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2015
Sellorbuyphones:

TODAY'S SUGGESTIONS
Arles vs Orleans over 2.5 @2.09 or 1.5 goals
Nancy to win @ 1.70 or 1x
Middlebrough to win @ 1.92 or 1x
Kapfenberg to win @ 1.86 or 1x
Mattersburg to win @ 2.01 or 12
Aalborg to win @ 1.72 or 1dnb
Waterford to win @ 1.75 or 1x
Dijon to win @ 2.58 or 2dnb
Boulogue to win @ 1.92 or 1x
Enppi to win @ 1.77 or 12

more winning tips at
www.dspicks..com

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by wellsaid(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2015
Today's Top Singles
(Bend down select)
Arles vs Orleans over 2.5 @ 2.09 Nancy to win @ 1.70 Middlebrough to win @ 1.92 Kapfenberg to win @ 1.86 Mattersburg to win @ 2.01 Aalborg to win @ 1.72 Waterford to win @ 1.75 Dijon to win @ 2.58 Boulogue to win @ 1.92 Enppi to win @ 1.77
Paris FC to win @ 2.04 Brest vs Troyes over 2.5 @ 2.16 FK Rostov to win @ 1.96 Aalborg vs Odense Over 2.5 @ 1.79 AC Ajaccio to win @ 2.01

For More daily suggestions and Desclaimer visit
www.dspicks..com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2015
supposing someone discovers a trick or combination with which he uses to make profit every blessed day, do u think bookie, either foreign or Naija based, would begin to "watch" that person's account?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 8:03am On May 16, 2015
This is a good trend by the poster. I also want to go by giving out a straight draw predictions, which is my best way of betting for winning. meanwhile, you can only go for single bet to make money and not an accumulation. This simply mean that you will play all my games in singles and at the end of all, some will win and some will lose.... So at the end of the day, you can count on your profits....... Let's start today with the following:

FK Sarajevo - Zeljeznicar
Canada - Czech Republic (Hockey)
USA - Russia (Hockey)
Sampaio Correa - Macae
Burnley - Stoke City
VfB Stuttgart - Hamburger SV
Tottenham - Hull City
Augsburg - Hannover
South Adelaide - Campbelltown City
Plock - Termalica
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
Sampdoria - Lazio
Inter - Juventus
Schalke - Paderborn
North Geelong - Werribee City
G-Osaka - Kawasaki Frontale
Yamaga - Kobe
Moreton Bay Utd - Palm Beach
Albirex Niigata - Vegalta Sendai
Bodo/Glimt - Tromso
Voluntari - Rapid Suceava
Leczna - Cracovia
Mainz - Köln

These all straight draw that I have for today.... I will like to explain better on how to go about it. First of all, open or create an online account and fund it with a sufficient amount that will enable you to do well with your stake.

As you can see that the number of all games are 23 in number and most straight draw games goes with atleast 3:00 odd, you will need to stake each of them with your choice amount. Example: N100 X 3:00 = N300, N1,000 X 3:00 = N3,000. So, playing with N100 will cost you N2,300 or playing with N1,000 will cost you N23,000 for all.

Because you stake with N2,300 or N23,000, so the first thing is to expect winning of eight games out of the 23games to get back your invested capital and any other winning will become a profit for you.

Note: you may not start playing the games today, but to follow my trend and confirm to others. Also, never allow greediness to ruin you. It is better you win small everyday than loosing big everyday.

Goodluck to all of us.

4 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
bigsam2010:
This is a good trend by the poster. I also want to go by giving out a straight draw predictions, which is my best way of betting for winning. meanwhile, you can only go for single bet to make money and not an accumulation. This simply mean that you will play all my games in singles and at the end of all, some will win and some will lose.... So at the end of the day, you can count on your profits....... Let's start today with the following:

USA - Russia (Hockey)
Sampaio Correa - Macae
Burnley - Stoke City
Tottenham - Hull City
Augsburg - Hannover
Plock - Termalica
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
Sampdoria - Lazio
Inter - Juventus
Schalke - Paderborn
Yamaga - Kobe
Bodo/Glimt - Tromso
Leczna - Cracovia
Mainz - Köln

These all straight draw that I have for today.... I will like to explain better on how to go about it. First of all, open or create an online account and fund it with a sufficient amount that will enable you to do well with your stake.

As you can see that the number of all games are 23 in number and most straight draw games goes with atleast 3:00 odd, you will need to stake each of them with your choice amount. Example: N100 X 3:00 = N300, N1,000 X 3:00 = N3,000. So, playing with N100 will cost you N2,300 or playing with N1,000 will cost you N23,000 for all.

Because you stake with N2,300 or N23,000, so the first thing is to expect winning of eight games out of the 23games to get back your invested capital and any other winning will become a profit for you.

Note: you may not start playing the games today, but to follow my trend and confirm to others. Also, never allow greediness to ruin you. It is better you win small everyday than loosing big everyday.

Goodluck to all of us.

i replied you in the other thread
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2015
jjamani your topic was removed can u post it here
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Usminous: 12:44pm On May 16, 2015
bigsam2010:

USA - Russia (Hockey)
Sampaio Correa - Macae
Burnley - Stoke City
Tottenham - Hull City
Augsburg - Hannover
Plock - Termalica
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
Sampdoria - Lazio
Inter - Juventus
Schalke - Paderborn
Yamaga - Kobe
Bodo/Glimt - Tromso
Leczna - Cracovia
Mainz - Köln

Goodluck to all of us.
Sup ..............did u always pick dos teams at random or u get specific leagues for draws........
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by jjamani(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2015
Rick9:
jjamani your topic was removed can u post it here
thanks rick9 for d invite i wil do d update later tonight. Also hope u guys wnt think am here to hijack d thread
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by jjamani(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2015
Hello people I will be showing you How I risk N300. to win N2300 in three days.

. This is not MLM. Or any referral. Program. What is this then? Read on..

This's football betting. For those who want to click there back bottom. Please wait. You need to take football betting has a business before you can get the benefit of this business. Don't take it as gambling es you will lost great amount of money..
Well fast forward on How I risk N300 to make N2340 in three days. It's not limited on N300. You can use N500 to win N5000 or N1000 to win N10,000 etc all in three days

It's a great strategy we developed. Please note We not a kid in this business We a professional punter We have over 89% of winning rate.. We play mostly in 2odd games and We have 94% winning on this market..

Straight to the strategy.

We shall use 2odd for this and We need to win 3 straight days for this to come out true .
We started with N300 day1 odd 2.0

Day 1
Games total odd 2.0 amount stake N300
.bet won which will be 2*N300 =N600

Day 2
GAMES total odd 2.0amount stakeN600... (We used all the amount won in day 1 to stake. )
Bet won which will be 2*N600 = N1200

Day 3
Games total odd 2.2amount stake N900... ( Why did We use N900. To stake on Day3? Cos We want to play safe. So We have nothing to loss.)
Bet won which will be 2.2*N900= N1980
now If you add your mine N300 you stake you will have N1980+N300 =N2280.

wow. That's it.. check out the picture of proof.

also If you want to get the next games comments let's. And We shall post it. Or whatsapp us.. 08129987484 08167233271

also this was our today games for day1

We break record the all came out green in lass then 22min in first half

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2015
jjamani:

thanks rick9 for d invite i wil do d update later tonight. Also hope u guys wnt think am here to hijack d thread
I greet you bro I really like ur strategy, I wanna be staking like that but what I bank on is Over 1.5
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by jjamani(m): 4:42am On May 17, 2015
well if you good in that market no p. you can also contact me on whatsapp 08129987484 and i will show you my types of markets
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2015
For those of you that likes btts market, here is a helping site for you. WWW.goal-goal.com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Supplanter(m): 1:58am On May 23, 2015
bigsam2010:

USA - Russia (Hockey)
Sampaio Correa - Macae
Burnley - Stoke City
Tottenham - Hull City
Augsburg - Hannover
Plock - Termalica
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
Sampdoria - Lazio
Inter - Juventus
Schalke - Paderborn
Yamaga - Kobe
Bodo/Glimt - Tromso
Leczna - Cracovia
Mainz - Köln

Goodluck to all of us.

How can I contact you? here is my whatsapp number, 08183818264. Add me so we can discuss.Thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 2:18am On May 23, 2015
Supplanter:

How can I contact you? here is my whatsapp number, 08183818264. Add me so we can discuss.Thanks

There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies here in Nigeria.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or mobile phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

Note: Only a registered member on my Merrybet affilliate link with be accepted.

I wish you a best of luck.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 11:00pm On May 23, 2015
Supplanter:

FREE 3POINTS SURE GAMES FOR US ON 24TH

Jaro - KTP ....... Over 1.5
Regiana - Bassano ....... 1XHT
Como Calcio - Matera ....... 1XHT
Sporting Gijon - Tenerife ....... 1XHT
Dynamo Dresden-II - Askania ....... 2:0 (Handicap)
Girona - UE Llagostera ....... 1XHT
ManCity - Southampton ....... 1XHT
Karpaty - Dynamo Kiev ....... X2HT
NY Red Bulls - Philadephia ....... 1XHT
Herediano - Liga Deportiva ....... 2:0 (Handicap)
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 11:20pm On May 23, 2015
Usminous:
Sup ..............did u always pick dos teams at random or u get specific leagues for draws........

Note: You can also play all the selection with an option of Both Team Score.....
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 11:20pm On May 23, 2015
odimbannamdi:

i replied you in the other thread

Note: You can also play all the selection with an option of Both Team Score.....
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 8:26am On May 30, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies here in Nigeria.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

I wish you a best of luck.

30th May, 2015

Soccer / Russia / Premier League
30/05/15 11:30
FC Torpedo Moscow - FC Mordovia Saransk
Pick: Home Double Chance Half Time
Score:

Soccer / Russia / 2nd Division, West
30/05/15 16:30
Spartak-2 Moscow - FC Saturn Moscow Region
Pick: Home Double Chance Full Time
Score:

Soccer / Switzerland / Challenge League
30/05/15 16:45
FC Lugano - FC Wohlen
Score:

Soccer / Iceland / 1 deild
30/05/15 17:00
Thor Akureyri - KF Fjardabyggd
Score:

Soccer / Czech Republic / 1. Liga
30/05/15 16:15
FC Viktoria Plzen - 1 FK Pribram
Score:

Soccer / Ireland / FAI Cup
30/05/15 19:45
Athlone Town AFC - Liffeys Pearse FC
Score:

Soccer / Japan / J.League
30/05/15 11:00
Kashima Antlers - Matsumoto Yamaga FC
Score:

Soccer / Sweden / 2nd Division, Södra Götaland
30/05/15 13:00
FK Karlskrona - Torns IF
Score:

Soccer / Austria / Regionalliga East
30/05/15 14:00
SC Ritzing - SC Neusiedl
Score:

Soccer / Italy / Lega Pro, Girone B, Relegation Playoffs
30/05/15 16:00
Forli - Pro Piacenza
Score:

Total Odds: 3.50
Bookmaker: Merrybet
Total Result:
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2015
BookMaker: MERRYBET
Event: Brisbane Roar FC - CF Villarreal
Bet Option: HalfTime/FullTime
Total Stake: N1,000

Option1: 2/2
Odds: 2.20
Stake: N598.89

Option2: X/2
Odds: 4.65
Stake: N283.34

Option3: 2/X
Odds: 15.25
Stake: N86.4

Option4: 2/1
Odds: 42.00
Stake: N31.37

Invested Capital - N1,000
Outcome - N1,317
Profit - N317

xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx

BookMaker: BET9JA

Odds: 2.09
Stake: N594.72

Odds: 4.38
Stake: N283.78

Odds: 14.00S
Stake: N88.78

Odds: 38.00
Stake: N32.71

Outcome - N1,242
Profit - N242

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Omojuowolo: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2015
hai,

i opened merrybet account before i came across your post. as per your condition aforestated, i will like to know next line of action to be member of your team.

my contact phone no: 08028480402

waiting for your response.

bigsam2010:
BookMaker: MERRYBET

Odds: 2.20
Stake: N598.89

Odds: 4.65
Stake: N283.34

Odds: 15.25
Stake: N86.4

Odds: 42.00
Stake: N31.37

Outcome - N1,317
Profit - N317

xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx

BookMaker: BET9JA

Odds: 2.09
Stake: N594.72

Odds: 4.38
Stake: N283.78

Odds: 14.00S
Stake: N88.78

Odds: 38.00
Stake: N32.71

Outcome - N1,242
Profit - N242
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Omojuowolo: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2015
hai,

pls i nd to contact you. my phone no: 08028480402

happ day.

jjamani:
Hello people I will be showing you How I risk N300. to win N2300 in three days.

. This is not MLM. Or any referral. Program. What is this then? Read on..

This's football betting. For those who want to click there back bottom. Please wait. You need to take football betting has a business before you can get the benefit of this business. Don't take it as gambling es you will lost great amount of money..
Well fast forward on How I risk N300 to make N2340 in three days. It's not limited on N300. You can use N500 to win N5000 or N1000 to win N10,000 etc all in three days

It's a great strategy we developed. Please note We not a kid in this business We a professional punter We have over 89% of winning rate.. We play mostly in 2odd games and We have 94% winning on this market..

Straight to the strategy.

We shall use 2odd for this and We need to win 3 straight days for this to come out true .
We started with N300 day1 odd 2.0

Day 1
Games total odd 2.0 amount stake N300
.bet won which will be 2*N300 =N600

Day 2
GAMES total odd 2.0amount stakeN600... (We used all the amount won in day 1 to stake. )
Bet won which will be 2*N600 = N1200

Day 3
Games total odd 2.2amount stake N900... ( Why did We use N900. To stake on Day3? Cos We want to play safe. So We have nothing to loss.)
Bet won which will be 2.2*N900= N1980
now If you add your mine N300 you stake you will have N1980+N300 =N2280.

wow. That's it.. check out the picture of proof.

also If you want to get the next games comments let's. And We shall post it. Or whatsapp us.. 08129987484 08167233271

also this was our today games for day1

We break record the all came out green in lass then 22min in first half

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by JerryGent(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abeg una ooh am totally a novice on this betting stuff what does this mean

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by JerryGent(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
I just need to know the meaning of those numbers and how to use them on punting abeg ooh

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 1:21am On Jun 05, 2015
05-06-2015

Soccer / International Youth / U20 World Cup, Group B
05/06/15 05:00
Panama - Ghana
Pick: 0-1 Away Win (Handicap)

Soccer / Finland / Kakkonen Lantinen
05/06/15 16:30
P-Iirot - Masku
Pick: Home Double Chance

Soccer / Ireland / Premier Division
05/06/15 19:45
Galway FC - Cork City FC
Pick: 0-1 Away Win (Handicap)

Soccer / Egypt / Premier League
05/06/15 16:00
Wadi Degla SC - El Daklyeh
Pick: 1X HT

Soccer / Denmark / Danmarksserien Pulje 1
05/06/15 18:00
Birkerod Skjold - Kfum BK Roskilde
Pick: X2

Total Odds: 1.99
Bookmaker: Merrybet
Total Result:
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by bigsam2010: 1:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Omojuowolo:
hai,

i opened merrybet account before i came across your post. as per your condition aforestated, i will like to know next line of action to be member of your team.

my contact phone no: 08028480402

waiting for your response.

Try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by chrisikeh: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2015
SolutionTipster:
The main aim for this thread is to educate fellow nairalanders on the more right ways and mentality for following football betting.

From my observations, many people bet just for the sake of betting and without a defined purpose. But losing money by gambling isn't that enjoyable, that is the truth. Treat your betting like a business and you can start to turn losses into profits. That's far more fun!

The bookmaker (betting site) is a business, they treat their betting like a business, and if we (bettors) are to have any chance of doing business to our benefit with them, we have to act like we are doing business too.

More than 70% of bettors in Nigeria do not always have anything to account for at the end of each betting week, month, or year. It is not actually because they do not earnestly need the ca$h in football betting world or maybe something is pursuing them from the village or the luck is against them(general belief of a typical Naija...lol), rather, it is mainly because they have not adopted the right attitudinal mentality towards betting.

For you to succeed in this business, you must have a clearly outlined strategy and a betting plan. You don't just bet because others are betting! There's a bit of luck in this business, i agree, but your survival depends on your betting system. The system involves your do and donts - the more rightful way you must maintain your betting business whether lose or win.

I'm definitely not perfect, but I've tested the success in this business. I'm ready to share, and it is in this thread.

Some of the things I'll be sharing here include:

1. Most accurate way to predict home and away win matches including some leagues you're very likely to see banker matches
2. Draw match prediction strategies, top draw match leagues, my experiences.
3. Over and under prediction strategies, top leagues to find them, my experiences.
4. Corner betting, best prediction strategies, Teams to look out for, My honest advice.
5. Live Betting; do and donts, my experiences and honest advice.
6. Football betting terms and their respective meanings. This will help you manage your betting journey more meticulously
7. Any Question at all? Ask and we shall discourse it.
8. My premium betting tips to you free of charge, but not every day o. It'll be coming from time to time here for your merriment.

It is not a day issue, but I'll be treating them one by one. Keep your eye on this thread, let us learn together, let us walk the walk that works.

I remain the SolutionTipster

Call - 08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

I need just two people who will invest on Virtual Football League (VFL) Trading with a minimum deposit of 100k each. I will manage the account for you with a minimum profit of 100k monthly. But the sharing formular is 60/40%. Interested person should
Contact me Call 08056400773, BBM PIN 5561B667 or Whatsapp No. 08039254043. Just two people. Thanks.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good evening all.

Long time here. I am now more active in my own website.

For freebies on online betting and football pools, always check on www.solutiontipster.com

Trust you all are doing fine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.