Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Bride, The Groom & The Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bride, The Groom & The Lies (556 Views)

Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bride, The Groom & The Lies by Mist100: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
"The bride, the groom and the lies" is an audio production which focuses on the disturbing issues and pressure young couples are exposed to in their journey to making a family together. The accounts you will listen to are either true life, hypothetical or a blend of both.

Their unwavering commitment to each other in some cases and the painful betrayal in other cases are points to note. Please indicate your interest in downloading this work by leaving your email on the comment field below. Updates, download links and new releases will be sent to you via this email. You may also visit http://weddingsbymax..com/2014/09/the-bride-groom-lies.html for details
Re: The Bride, The Groom & The Lies by Baddo101(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
so u expect me to waste my Data bundle opening some useless website. so wats d essence of d thread?..........................Hisses in yugoslavia........
Re: The Bride, The Groom & The Lies by Mist100: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Baddo101: so u expect me to waste my Data bundle opening some useless website. so wats d essence of d thread?..........................Hisses in yugoslavia........

Whats your point

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Chris Brown And Karrueche Spotted At A Pool Party / She Is Your Missing Rib / Ladies And Irritating Behaviors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.