Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects (7487 Views)

Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years / Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by spyder880(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nuvally:

Ask ur Local govt chairman!

Thank you Sir for the suggestions. Does my local government chairman have 12 km road construction as their duties?
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by MARKone(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
PICANTO, my man grin
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Druhill(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nuvally:

My friend dey ur lane! I don't know if ur state Gov is deceiving u, but don't be deluded into thinking that everybody dey corrupt. The Man is trying
Those who eat from one pot will always price themselves.
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by bobcharly(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
money chopulation in progress....dying minute mago-mago....oh my enugu...ruled by dictators since God-knows -when!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by code11(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
deception at its highest point.

Maybe most of you have not been to Enugu state, I don't mean Enugu town, Enugu has just the state capital developed, if you are not in the capital, then be ready to swing swampy words cus the roads are not tarred nor is there pipe water and electricity....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by spyder880(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
code11: deception at its highest point.

Maybe most of you have not been to Enugu state, I don't mean Enugu town, Enugu has just the state capital developed, if you are not in the capital, then be ready to swing swampy words cus the roads are not tarred nor is there pipe water and electricity....

You are lying. Can you prove it with pics and name names of the towns?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2014

you bloody liar!!! Have you ever been to enugu state in your deceitful life?........i hate lies.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by menesheh(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2014

This your statement shows that you've never been to enugu. You rarely see major roads in Enugu towns and villages untied. Sullivan invest more on physical infrastructure than human development like education and health . Go to semi urban town in Enugu like Nsukka, Awgu, Agbani, Oji etc, and some core villages, u will be pretty amazed with at least good road and electricity plus other infrastructure scattered all over. Talk true broo cus we are in Enugu and know what's going on here ugh.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by estyvino(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
realone2012: With less than 6 months for the Governor to either be re-elected or leave the post?
Hmmmm....
you don finish your Bobo drink kid. You mean it is better for him to leave the budgeted money un spent. People sometimes!
For the record. Governor Chime is doing wonderfully well in Enugu state.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
meanwhile our taps at ogui new layout have remained dry
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Ozichim(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2014

Why are you people always trying to over blow things.
Please I will also like to know the areas in Enugu state that doesn't have Electricity; especially the very remote areas in Enugu. Please help us remind the State Government as this will help them.
The areas I know in Enugu State all have electricity; we are only looking forward to making the electricity steady.

Enugu state should also improve their rural road repair network.

As for the projects in question, we will only believe when we see such project with our eyes. I'm from Awgu. This is not the first time they (Government) promised something for Awgu people and collected it back through the back door.
We also know that the government ( old Anambra and Enugu state) have seriously neglected Awgu in the scheme of things(projects and infrastructure developments).
It is only this present government and the government of Jim Nwobodo that tried somehow for the people of Awgu.

Please lets remember what Jim did in the old Anambra state in the area of Education and health. lets restore the JIMs Education(special Science schools) and Health (Modern Health centers in the rural areas) schemes in Enugu state.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by InvertedHammer: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
I am from Ezere in Awgu L.G.A there is nothing going on in my hometown, no road no water, no electricity for morethan 1 year now
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by spyder880(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
InvertedHammer: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1672005_20140831_121049_jpeg54d2a34bb331fe0be56d890d435e8b94
\

Nawa ooo!

/

No be small thing oooo cheesy I wish he will do this road for us.
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by chidekings(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2014

stop saying what u know nothing about,even though chime has misbehaved for the past five months,even his enemies will attest to it that sulivan is the best governor enugu has ever had

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by chidekings(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2014

stop saying what u know nothing about,even though chime has misbehaved for the past five months,even his enemies will attest to it that sulivan is the best governor enugu has ever had
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by menesheh(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
studio14: I am from Ezere in Awgu L.G.A there is nothing going on in my hometown, no road no water, no electricity for morethan 1 year now
the chairman os from ur town.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by arabbunkum: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
All na chop chop. Never trust them.
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by qualified(f): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Story,! Story!! Story!!!
Oduma Aninri LGA has d worst roads I have ever seen. I only hear of d roads construction in d media. I hope to see practical work on ground. Besides there is no pipe borne water there too. I wonder where those people hailing d government base their judgment on.

B4 u say thrash, that's my village
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Affable200(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
What of Nkanu east.Nkanu east does not have road.especially at secretariat side.
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Affable200: What of Nkanu east.Nkanu east does not have road.especially at secretariat side.

Secretariat side is bett than Nomeh Unateze roads the worst roads in the whole country is in Nomeh, Nkanu East.

Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by Mekky2010: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Affable200: What of Nkanu east.Nkanu east does not have road.especially at secretariat side.

I ll be visiting Ugbawka in few weeks, I just hope the road previously done by our neighbour Dr Chimaroke will still be passable..I had problems with the quality of work done on Agbani -Ugbawka - Nara road. As for Chime, I heard he chose to ignore Nkanu East even though his deputies are both from Naara.
Re: Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects by hugafella(m): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2014
with the achievements of governor Sullivan in Enugu state, one only wishes past governors had focused on working. the past governors have been very busy looting the state.

Enugu has undergone the GREATEST transformation under governor Sullivan Chime. he is also one of the few governors that have allowed local government autonomy in finances.

lf the former governor had spent 8 years on rural roads or urban roads or anything we can see, then there would have been more work done overall. Sullivan could have been free to focus on other areas.

Enugu state is among the lowest 5 in terms of federal allocation received. in governance, you choose areas of priority because of scarce funds. in this area, Sullivan is a genius. visit abia state (which receives more as an oil producing state) and you will run back to enugu.

So if your village does not have roads, wait for the next governor. development is a process. all the infrastructure put in place by Sullivan are there for us and our children to enjoy. he won't scrape it all and go with him. even in the dying months of his administration, he is still working and the city is still changing. I am from abia state but schooled and live in Enugu. I am proud of the man Sullivan Chime. my state has no government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Jang: Nigeria Can Only Be Restructured When I'm President / Abia North: Sen. Ohuabunwa,PDP rejects INEC's declaration Of Orji Kalu As Winner / TUC Rejects New Electricity Tariffs !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.