Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,298 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men. (8393 Views)

Guys Help Me Out: White Or Black Zpussy Which Is Sweeter / Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men. by Mustiboy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Anyone
Re: Men. by finalboss(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy heya misspicy can help you shocked

1 Like

Re: Men. by Eleniyan15: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
FACE YOUR STUDIES OR ASK cutehector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
finalboss:
cheesy heya misspicy can help you shocked
who's that?
Re: Men. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Well, I certainly can't help You...

Buh lemme call on the Nairaland girl magnets...undecided Cutehector, Obiorathesubtle, TimothyNkenu ,JoeCutie, Pucaxo, PushMusic ...

They'd answer all Your questions...wink thankme later?wink
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eleniyan15:
FACE YOUR STUDIES OR ASK cutehector
man, i'on joke with my studies.
Nevertheless, who's cutehector

1 Like

Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:

Buh lemme call on the Nairaland girl magnets...undecided
Cutehector, Obiorathesubtle, TimothyNkenu ,JoeCutie, Pucaxo, PushMusic ...

pretty cool.
Re: Men. by Eleniyan15: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
man, i'on joke with my studies.
Nevertheless, who's cutehector

cutehector nah person..one of my padi fit HELP you again il d way frm ilorin ClassCaptain

in case you need make girls help you

aminat508
mispicy
Estharfabian
and co

they iyaRomance
Re: Men. by IamLEGEND1: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
people dey dodge girls for this period, you dey carry urself jeje go find them abi?

my guy na High BP go kill you.

6 Likes

Re: Men. by Pucaxo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:

Cutehe.ctor, Obiorathesu.btle, Timoth.yNkenu ,JoeCutie, Pu.caxo, Pu.shMusic ...

Have I magneted you in the past? cool
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
people dey dodge girls for this period, you dey carry urself jeje go find them abi?

why comment aggressively na? cry
IamLEGEND1:

why comment aggressively na?
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eleniyan15:

cutehector nah person..one of my padi fit HELP you again il d way frm ilorin ClassCaptain

aminat508
mispicy
Estharfabian
and co

they iyaRomance
hmmm, how about this?
Re: Men. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
There's nothing like "hydrosis", its "hidrosis".. Anyways, you need to be checked if you always sweat whenever you talk to ladies.

Remedy: To be bold enough, whenever you wanna try to woo a lady, try take 40ML of Sabrina or Caledon with Tom-Tom/ButterMint, you can take kolanut alongside. Don't sip please, Drink it once.. You will feel the hidrosis though and your courage will be there. Bet me if the girl doesn't feel you.

Thank me later sha
Re: Men. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
Have I magneted you in the past? cool
coolcoolI'm made of diamonds....cool

Magnets don't attract diamonds...wink
Help the Young lad already!cry
Re: Men. by JoeCutie(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:

Cutehector, Obiorathesubtle, TimothyNkenu ,JoeCutie, Pucaxo, PushMusic ...

Bia Esther! If I slide my hand through your panties now you'd say I'm mean. Explain what you mean by that or I'll get down to it. lipsrsealed
Re: Men. by IamLEGEND1: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
why comment aggressively na? crywhy comment aggressively na?
you call that aggressive?

I gerrit now....You're just a síssy!

well,here's my piece of advice......stay away from women,else you'll just end up fumbling very badly.

Re: Men. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eleniyan15:

aminat508
mispicy
Estharfabian
and co

they iyaRomance
Mehn...this Guy's case needs professionals....

misspicy over to You ma'am...cry

Where michellla at?tongue
Re: Men. by Pucaxo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
coolcoolI'm made of diamonds....cool

Magnets don't attract diamonds...wink
Help the Young lad already!cry

LMAO! Am I some sort of romance-buddha?? cheesy

BTW I think he needs tips from the ladies not the guys, cos I'm quite sure his buddies must've pep-talked the shyt outta him by now undecided
Re: Men. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Bia Esther! If I slide my hand through your panties now you'd say I'm mean. Explain what you mean by that or I'll get down to it. lipsrsealed
tonguetongueMechawnu!undecided

You should even be happy...undecided Shortie like You..tongue

My panties? ***Covers mouth* pervert!!!!!
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you call that aggressive?

I gerrit now....You're just a síssy!

well,here's my piece of advice......stay away from women,else you'll just end up fumbling very badly.
what's a sissy? Well, i'on think i need ur crappy advice. You just ain't...(voice cracks) enough. Now, kindly get outta my thread.

No offence pls.
Re: Men. by JoeCutie(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why would I help you start what might swallow you on the long run? Start what you can't finish...

I'm afraid if I help you get her, it might also need me helping you to get down. Just walk up to her, talk to her. Tell her whatever you feel at that moment - that's who you are. Not the things people will tell you here - that's who you could pretend to be. But it's always good to be 'You' from the go.

Do not think about it too much. Be open minded. There's no rule book for this kinda stuff. Just open your mouth (and your heart) and let it flow

4 Likes

Re: Men. by happyjuliet(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Where una dey, all d ogbologbos for NL make una fall out come help una brotherly cheesy
Re: Men. by Eleniyan15: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:

lol
Re: Men. by misspicy(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:

grin........

brb
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
profojah:
There's nothing like "hydrosis", its "hidrosis".. Anyways, you need to be checked if you always sweat whenever you talk to ladies.

Remedy: To be bold enough, whenever you wanna try to woo a lady, try take 40ML of Sabrina or Caledon with Tom-Tom/ButterMint, you can take kolanut alongside. Don't sip please, Drink it once.. You will feel the hidrosis though and your courage will be there. Bet me if the girl doesn't feel you.

Thank me later sha
were u scouting 4 flaws in my post? Man! My bad. I just wasn't mindful with that.
Man! This advice of yours is funny but @ d same time, my instincts tells me that it's gon work.
Thanks man, i'm hoping 4 the best.
Re: Men. by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
what's a sissy? Well, i'on think i need ur crappy advice. You just ain't...(voice cracks) enough. Now, kindly get outta my thread.

No offence pls.
Oh! so now you wan front for me?
Pretend you're some kind of Mini Al-capone?

You're hopeless. You see, one thing with confidence is you're either born with it or you're not.

& in ur case,u weren't. So just find place for one side & start saving up for ur future visits to brothels...... coz that's the only place u gon' be seeing any tittíes.....And NO!,the pórn videos on ur phone don't count.
Re: Men. by JoeCutie(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetongueMechawnu!undecided

You should even be happy...undecided Shortie like You..tongue

My panties? ***Covers mouth* pervert!!!!!
Oh, shortie like me? I agree. undecided

Speaking of...
I dare you, Esther, to put up your picture here let's all see how very tall, beautiful and sexy you are. With all those sexy and straight legs? Awwww. I'm dying to see already. undecided

Yes, your panties. Not like it's never been breached before, no
? lipsrsealed
Re: Men. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:

LMAO! Am I some sort of romance-buddha?? cheesy

BTW I think he needs tips from the ladies not the guys, cos I'm quite sure his buddies must've pep-talked the shyt outta him by now undecided
Uh....Maybe?cool

Errrm..so, You're like Useless Now? u Can't even help this poor, Young tortured soul...crycry ***Crying****
Re: Men. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, shortie like me? I agree. undecided

Speaking of...
I dare you, Esther, to put up your picture here let's all see how very tall, beautiful and sexy you are. With all those sexy and straight legs? Awwww. I'm dying to see already. undecided

Yes, your panties. Not like it's never been breached before, no
? lipsrsealed
We both know that ain't Gonna happen Joe....NEVER!!undecided

PS--- I never said I was sexy or had straight legs...As a matter of fact, my legs are slightly bowed...undecided And Oga o! I'm short!cry
Re: Men. by Mustiboy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy
IamLEGEND1:
Oh! so now you wan front for me?
Pretend you're some kind of Mini Al-capone?

You're hopeless. You see, one thing with confidence is you're either born with it or you're not.

& in ur case,u weren't. So just find place for one side & start saving up for ur future visits to brothels...... coz that's the only place u gon' be seeing any tittíes.....And NO!,the pórn videos on ur phone don't count.

wow! You just can't imagine how amazed i was with this, your stupidity is beyond redemption. Pls, get yourself a life.
I love you man, so much!

1 Like

Re: Men. by Pucaxo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....Maybe?cool

Errrm..so, You're like Useless Now? u Can't even help this poor, Young tortured soul...crycry ***Crying****
Since u seem so concerned.... What's in it for me if I give him the Ultimate tip? undecided cool
Re: Men. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:

PushMusic ...

You seriously didn't mean that.

And to think you're made of diamond? undecided

I give up. embarassed

Anyways, I saw the thread earlier but declined commenting cuz wooing a lady isn't an art that can be thought. It comes naturally with practice.

Eventhough I may seem to attract ladies easily, I don't go about abusing my precious gift. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Wife To Be Older Than Her Husband With Less Than A Year? / Guys! Check Out This Big Fat Ass Of A Nigerian Girl (photos) / Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.