Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (13459 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ..good evening, ma sister from another mother...
sis, tanx for wat u did for me the other time. I appreciate. i will ping u later. God bless you
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Circus Chamble
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ehyah...
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: sis, tanx for wat u did for me the other time. I appreciate. i will ping u later. God bless you
...lol...you are welcome, my sweet....

Amen oo...and you too

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please sorry to say this, thank God that you where caught because you encourage what happened, there is no need asking for advice when you were in position to advice yourself before you went ahead and had sex, what a sham.

You have no love, respect for him and you cannot be trusted

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Please advice me. I love him with the whole of my heart. How do i get him back.
You are a disgrace to womanhood.
Next time you will sleep with his dog.

A slot is always a Slot.
BITCH!

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Boyoboy9(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: that other thread is not for me.
Story for d gods
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Baddo101(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Babe u fuckup Big Time.
so u njoyed d guy and dats why he met bth of u naked. u were suposed to av tld ur bf about his friend advances b4 now. Babes cannot b trusted oooo.....chei.
If i were ur bf i cant accept u back because of future embarasment dat may come frm my friend i will rather "friend zone"u or turn u into a "fuckmate"
My advice is u shud send him a long text narating wat happened and how u still love him or evn go wth an older person he loves. but to b frank dis matter hard oooo........chei...
are u still alive? u shud av hanged urself by now..
I ve really learnt a lesson frm dis........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
but he's now d cause of ur break up

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by jones9ice: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
This gal can lie ooo

shey we will look like someone from congo

are you are stripper

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by lulu1986(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
some body can not Bleep me..if i dont want..abeg live da son of your fellow women alone..

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
eyaaa.... Pele o @liability

Even if your boyfriend keeps rejecting you, please bear in mind that some guy(me) is always at the corner to have you. Don't think of your boyfriend anymore.... I'm more romantic than the dude. grin

but, to be honest with you, YOU FÙCKED UP!! angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Haaaa....hmmmm, its alrightioooooo.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
op you have such a signature which is a reflection of who you are, yet you come on here to tell us about ur sexcapade? na only you go waka go sha
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
I think you should give a bit more details cos I'm confused. Were u raped? U said he entered before u could do anything but then u also said ur bf found u guys naked "doing it". So I'm confused. Yes his friend made u come over there under false pretenses yes but when he started touching u, did u end of giving in? Cos someone who would rape u won't bother to get u fully naked cos you guys would b struggling. So meaning u had consented sex with him?

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Baddo101:
Babe u fuckup Big Time.
so u njoyed d guy and dats why he met bth of u naked. u were suposed to av tld ur bf about his friend advances b4 now. Babes cannot b trusted oooo.....chei.
If i were ur bf i cant accept u back because of future embarasment dat may come frm my friend i will rather "friend zone"u or turn u into a "fuckmate"
My advice is u shud send him a long text narating wat happened and how u still love him or evn go wth an older person he loves. but to b frank dis matter hard oooo........chei...
are u still alive? u shud av hanged urself by now..
I ve really learnt a lesson frm dis........

Never ever in your life tell people to go kill themselves. How can you say such a thing? She should have hanged herself by now just because of this issue? You are truly ignorant and cold hearted. U gave her ur advice then had to spoil it by telling her to go hang herself! What if she is suicidal and actually does it? I smh for people like you

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by kessco(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
I've said it before, NL is medicinal to health.

Funny gal cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Baddo101(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
babeline:

Never ever in your life tell people to go kill themselves. How can you say such a thing? She should have hanged herself by now just because of this issue? You are truly ignorant and cold hearted. U gave her ur advice then had to spoil it by telling her to go hang herself! What if she is suicidal and actually does it? I smh for people like you
And who are u??
well i didnt realy mean it the word "hang urself".......I jst used it to express how disgracefull d act she did was.............
if she still loves d guy do u think d nxt thing is to kill herself?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Tundeiab(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2014

FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE TO COME CLEAN... YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO THE GUY NOT TO HAVE TOLD YOUR BOY FRIEND.

I DONT THINK ANY THING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT AGAIN...MOVE ON AND MAKE SURE YOU LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by rman: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Andyblaze aka Boomboa, kraill, Liability etc are all smart trolls that keeps people busy in romance section.

Seun, is such a lucky dude. Some peeps indirectly work for him for free. Eg OP

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by spanzed(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ....Liability....
Her name go tell u more about herself... grin,,its not a Rape u gave into his demands u Fukup Op
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
you wan tell me say u no enjoy am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by nicechic(f): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na wa oo.
Hw can u be so close to ur bf's bff to d point of him asking u for sex.
Hw can he call u to com nd greet his sister...u be him gf ni?
@ Op, tell us d truth, u hv bin " doing" dt tin wt ur bf's bff thinkin ur bf will neva find out......
Now, u re caught nd u want us to do waaaat, clap for u or cry wit u?

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by sopoundz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2014

LMAO!!!.....omo ur on your own o!....story sounds fictitous though. Ur username sure makes me feel same reading this ur story: complete waste of my time & a liability.

Ur bf's best friend tried o...to kpansh a green frog with the booty of nicky minaj....wow...wonder how dat went

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by mikron(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: here is a testifier. But people here thinks am lying.

Mariolae tanx for ur advice
u shld cover ur face in shame and not trying to justify ur actions here. He held u frm behind u did not struggle or shout, he raised ur dress and pull off ur skirt (abi na trouser) u did not shout, he removed his trouser abi short and all that while u were patient, maybe waiting for him to UnCloth. U didnt use dat opportunity to run out, he positioned u well and entered u. Later ur guy caught u guys fully naked. So i asked, at what point did he peel off all ur clothes frm ur body? Before or midmay to the sex.? If that is not consented sex then bayelsa is in the northern part of naija. OP U knew what u were doing. No come form the victim here. No rape, and he never deceived u. U re loose

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by 1one: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
The power of Andy Blaze... Young Wizzy and Krall... Creating disciples, even female disciples (since 1554) that end up being a liability to the integrity of Nairaland Romance Section.... Hmmm smh.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by goalburner(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: sis, tanx for wat u did for me the other time. I appreciate. i will ping u later. God bless you
wetin una dey do for una self
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by zicky(m): 1:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Fish brain

This is supa story...............

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by zicky(m): 1:39am On Sep 03, 2014
goalburner:
wetin una dey do for una self
chei chei goalburner wetin concern you, ok dey straf themselves
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by isacolukay(m): 2:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Liability: /lie-ability/ the ability to tell lies. E.g. the above poorly crafted super story.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by gulfer: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ....Liability....
LIEABILITY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? / / Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.