Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. (13425 Views)

Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / When Santa Is Part Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by prettysassygirl(f): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Goodday y'all
In the light of the season and the spirit of Christmas,Santa is here to grant two wishes only.
Rules
1, Its gonna run from now till 31st and on the 31st night I would choose the two wishes to hon our.
2, The choosing is totally at my discretion and no person is allowed to judge my choices.
3, The sentence making up the wish should be no more than ten words.
4, No one is allowed to make more than one wish .
5, Nothing outrageous
6, Your wish shouldn't cause harm or have the intent to cause harm to others.
7, On 31st night,I am at the liberty to choose no wish,make my two wishes and honour them. But hopefully that won't happen cos I would be in the best of moods.
Alright then,the floor is open.Goodluck guys.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
My wish...that in 2020, I'd develop more unique ideas, directed at solving human health problems.

2 Likes

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Sureman707: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
I wish say my account is credited with 10k. Simple...
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by ezybaba(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
This month is not too late to receive favour from God. I know before 31th of Dec God will grant my heart desires that my wish

3 Likes

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by FantasticJ: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bless me with 5k
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
In the light of the season and the spirit of Christmas,Santa is here to grant two wishes only.
Rules
1, Its gonna run from now till 31st and on the 31st night I would choose the two wishes to hon our.
2, The choosing is totally at my discretion and no person is allowed to judge my choices.
5, Nothing outrageous
7, On 31st night,I am at the liberty to choose no wish,make my two wishes and honour them. But hopefully that won't happen cos I would be in the best of moods.

ok Santa please grant my Christmas wish..
My Christmas wish is to hav 3some wit Hisduchess, Maryjane001, Blesskewe & Lamsnii22 all at the same time. Can u kindly ask them to grant my wish without cusssin me out like ilitarate bus conductor?
cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by ilevic(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Credit my account with 10k
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Santa i wish to hav an anal sex with a nairalander.
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
Rules
5, Nothing outrageous
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
)long time buddy @dingbang
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by prettysassygirl(f): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

My Christmas wish is to hav 3some wit Hisduchess, Maryjane001, Blesskewe & Lamsnii22 all at the same time. Can u kindly ask them to grant my wish without cusssin me out like ilitarate bus conductor?
cheesy
Won't this wish cause harm to all mentioned parties? Remember your wish mustn't cause harm to others.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
cool
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by loiusdthird(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
my wish a phone
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
milemimi93:
)long time buddy @dingbang
hey padi watsup?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by prettysassygirl(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
milemimi93:
Santa i wish to hav an anal sex with a nairalander.
Your wish mustn't cause harm to others,rememberrrrrr
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok sorry. Sincere apology to anyone i might hav hurt wit my post
prettysassygirl:

Your wish mustn't cause harm to others,rememberrrrrr
santa i wish to hav ur cell phone number
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bro i dey o. Hw ur side?
dingbang:
hey padi watsup?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Hisduchess(f): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

cheesy

That wish can never be granted sad
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by LINTUNE(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just bless me with 10k..
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
I wish to hav raw sex with u
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
Rules
5, Nothing outrageous
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by blesskewe(f): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Won't this wish cause harm to all mentioned parties? Remember your wish mustn't cause harm to others.
The guy Na mumu
Reading and understanding is a problem
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Are u santa to decide?
Hisduchess:

That wish can never be granted sad
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by SenorFax(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
I wish to leave this country
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
milemimi93:
Bro i dey o. Hw ur side?
fine o. Low key things bro. Which part of the country you dey now?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by sweetonugbu: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
What do I wish self?.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by drmikeadams(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just a laptop
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by blesskewe(f): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
I wish for a new dress
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wont this ur post cos harm ?t
blesskewe:

The guy Na mumu
Reading and understanding is a problem
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Hisduchess(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Santa Biko connect me to an experienced business mentor who will teach me the rudiments of business and how to be a successful business person.thankio
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by blesskewe(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
milemimi93:
Wont this ur post cos harm ?t

That guy is something else
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
I dey lag and it dry o.
dingbang:
fine o. Low key things bro. Which part of the country you dey now?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
milemimi93:
I dey lag and it dry o.
na money make things dry cheesy cheesy
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by milemimi93(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
What kind of business? Be specific
Hisduchess:
Santa Biko connect me to an experienced business mentor who will teach me the rudiments of business and how to be a successful business person.thankio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. / My Boyfriend Got A Job And Became A Monster! / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.