Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,920 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (67172 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Stop being dumb.

Even from the root of our discourse, "modern" has always being there.

Besides, would I be discussing an ancient city with you, are we in ancient times?

You are a cretinous person!

Now you are stuck, you want to add "modern", it is no more city? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Misogynist2014: Give me the population and size http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt It is the LARGEST CITY in German state of Hessen smiley
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gamesmart:

Bros, we apprciate ur puzzle slving bt make we give am chnce to expln b4 we declare winner.

You don't need to declare me the winner because I'm already the winner.

I'm not a primitive person like sagamite.

List those services a modern city should give/render to its inhabitants, and let's know how many of them your Nigerian "cities" provide.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't tell me what some companies do or any other story.

I am asking you "Is the action it right, fair and not cruel to women" considering the employers would apply the same assessment to both sexes?

I think it is what it is.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I think it is what it is.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, you are now pleading the 5th? grin

Can you see why I say majority of you women lack logic and it is all "me, me, me"? grin grin grin

It is only fair if the harm is not done to you or you get an advantage but it is outrageous if the harm is to you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Gamesmart: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

You don't need to declare me the winner because I'm already the winner.

I'm not a primitive person like sagamite.

List those services a modern city should give/render to its inhabitants, and let's know how many of them your Nigerian "cities" provide.

Bros, what about the questions I asked you first?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, you are now pleading the 5th? grin

Can you see why I say majority of you women lack logic and it is all "me, me, me"? grin grin grin

It is only fair if the harm is not done to you but it is outrageous if the harm is to you? grin grin grin grin grin

You're not making any sense.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

Now you are stuck, you want to add "modern", it is no more city? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mister man, shut up!

I've been adding "modern"! So shut it and stop running back and forth.

First you tried to deny saying population is not the only determinant of a city.

Besides, why would I be discussing ancient cities with you, are you an ancient man? grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Make sense for me by answer "Is the action it right, fair and not cruel to women" considering the employers would apply the same assessment to both sexes? grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Is he ever making sense? grin

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Mister man, shut up!

I've been adding "modern"! So shut it and stop running back and forth.

First you tried to deny saying population is not the only determinant of a city.

Besides, why would I be discussing ancient cities with you, are you an ancient man? grin

Cretinous person, you are now changing track after the pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin grin

When did you start adding modern because all we can see is an argument on what makes a city. grin grin grin grin grin

See as people don dey correct your dumb arsse! grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Is he ever making sense? grin

In desperation, he now needs an ally! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EnlightenedSoul, can you help him out? grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

In desperation, he now needs an ally! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EnlightenedSoul, can you help him out? grin

Ally? grin

When I'm seriously whipping you and your primitive fellows, back, front and center. grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Ally? grin

When I'm seriously whipping you and your primitive fellows, back, front and center. grin grin

Yeah, you are "winning" in the view of your failed education provisions. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Make sense for me by answer "Is the action it right, fair and not cruel to women" considering the employers would apply the same assessment to both sexes? grin grin grin grin

Like I said, it is what it is. If a company avoids hiring younger women based on the assumption they'll soon be on maternity leave, that is their prerogative. But it makes little sense considering maternity leave is usually undergone using a combination of short-term disability (STD), sick leave, vacation, personal days, and unpaid family leave, and these are all benefits every employee enjoys.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]Cretinous person, you are now changing track after the pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin grin

When did you start adding modern because all we can see is an argument on what makes a city. grin grin grin grin grin

See as people don dey correct your dumb
arsse![/s] grin

Yes!

They're correcting me by reminding me that population is no the only determinant of a city like you "taught" me. grin grin grin

They mentioned something like "services".

Now mention those services a modern city should give/render to its inhabitants, let's know how many of them your Nigerian "cities" provide.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Like I said, it is what it is. If a company avoids hiring younger women based on the assumption they'll soon be on maternity leave, that is their prerogative. But it makes little sense considering maternity leave is usually undergone using a combination of short-term disability (STD), sick leave, vacation, personal days, and unpaid family leave, and these are benefits every employee receives.

I told you not to tell me what a company does.

I asked for your judgement based on your logic of fairness.

Stop dodging!

"Is the action right, fair and not cruel to women" considering the employers would apply the same assessment to both sexes?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Yeah, you are "winning" in the view of your failed education provisions. grin grin grin grin grin

You brought them in to save you but they've successfully "taught" me something "I never knew". grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Yes!

They're correcting me by reminding me that population is no the only determinant of a city like you "taught" me. grin grin grin

They mentioned something like "services".

Now mention those services a modern city should give/render to its inhabitants, let's know how many of them your Nigerian "cities" provide.

person, where is the "modern" you were claiming now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

I told you not to tell me what a company does.

I asked for your judgement based on your logic of fairness.

Stop dodging!

"Is the action it right, fair and not cruel to women" considering the employers would apply the same assessment to both sexes?

I've answered you twice! Why must I repeat myself? undecided
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

You brought them in to save you but they've successfully "taught" me something "I never knew". grin grin grin

That a place with 720K people is a city? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

person, where is the "modern" you were claiming now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is blindness also one of your many problems?
Read again!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I've answered you twice! Why must I repeat myself? undecided

Where is you answer?

"Is the action right, fair and not cruel to women" considering the employers would apply the same assessment to both sexes?

Yes?

Or No?

Or I am going to dodge this because I will never back anything that can disadvantage women but I will always argue that the one that disadvantages men is good?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

dont waste your time on this animal.

he is retarded

He is a pure person! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

That a place with 720K people is a city? grin grin grin grin grin

Nah!

That if you see any populated place call it a city, like sagamite! grin grin grin grin

Talk about peeps being primitive and backward, I feel sorry for Y'all. embarassed
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Is blindness also one of your many problems?
Read again!

Where is modern?

What is a city? grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Nah!

That if you see any populated place call it a city, like sagamite! grin grin grin grin

Talk about peeps being primitive and backward, I feel sorry for Y'all. embarassed

Oya, tell us your village that has 930K people! grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

dont waste your time on this animal.

he is retarded

Go and engage in your usual picture posting madness and tribalism!

Have you ever been to a city? Like a proper city not some glorified "urban" ghettos? grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Where is you answer?

Yes?

Or No?

Or I am going to dodge this because I will never back anything that can disadvantage women but I will always argue that the one that disadvantages men is good?

I agree it disadvantages women, but I don't think it's cruel.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Gamesmart: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Bros, do you just pick accusations from thin air and throw it like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.