Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,108 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (67176 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You sound hella naive.

Sure, the laws exist. But there's little point to it as there is no way to prove it's why you weren't hired. It's the same with race, sex, creed, age, personality. Companies can still avoid hiring you based on the above despite there being laws on it.

I got laid off at my old job a few months ago, and there was this worker who'd worked there 12+ years that was going on and on about ageism. He can't prove it was the reason he was let go, but we could all bet it was.

There you go again with your stories of incidences when you are trying to dodge a question! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I asked should we or should we not have those laws. Is the logic behind the law wrong? grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
I hope I don't become a primitive person after arguing with these cavemen. embarassed embarassed
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Gamesmart: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

I asked; what are those services modern cities are to provide.

Thank you!

It seems Sagamite is right that you always run from questions.

It is a challenge for you to define a city, so it must be that you don't know what one is.

Ibadan and Kano are cities.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gamesmart:

It seems Sagamite is right that you always run from questions.

It is a challenge for you to define a city, so it must be that you don' know what one is.

Ibadan and Kano are cities.

Now you get it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know a person when I see one and this guy is a superfucktard! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, a lot of people are witnessing your pummeling! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blood on the forum floor! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtWgOGjNkc

What pummeling? grin grin grin

Peeps are actually witnessing how primitive and dumb you're.

Teacher If you see a populated place, what do you call it?

Pupil A city!

Teacher Who taught you that?

Pupil Ma'am, it's Sagamite!

Teacher I'm gonna call the cops for him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

There you go again with your stories of incidences when you are trying to dodge a question! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I asked should we or should we hot have those laws. Is the logic behind the law wrong? grin

The law is irrelevant, especially concerning people who aren't even hired. They only exist to hold companies accountable for blatant provable offenses. According to an anonymous survey, 40% of managers (realistically more than that) already avoid hiring younger women due to perceived maternity leave, so what law do you speak of?

It's actually advisable for fresh-faced young women to take their engagement/wedding rings off for job interviews tongue
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

What pummeling? grin grin grin

Peeps are actually witnessing how primitive and dumb you're.

Teacher If you see a populated place, what do you call it?

Pupil A city!

Teacher Who taught you that?

Pupil Ma'am, it's Sagamite!

Teacher I'm gonna call the cops for him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what happened to you in front of witnesses. grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw4EMCCZ7wA

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The law is irrelevant, especially concerning people who aren't even hired. They only exist to hold companies accountable for blatant provable offenses. According to an anonymous survey, 40% of managers (realistically more than that) already avoid hiring younger women due to perceived maternity leave, so what law do you speak of?

It's actually advisable for fresh-faced young women to take their engagement/wedding rings off for job interviews tongue

More stories. grin

Is the logic behind the law wrong?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

This is what happened to you in front of witnesses. grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw4EMCCZ7wA

Is that place your modern city where there are no basic amenities? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize: Sagamite said he's pummeling me by telling me; population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!

You have been so badly pummeled, you now want to be Sagamite by copying his style. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Is that place your modern city where there are no basic amenities? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhKzY0BKwY

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

SHUT UP YOUR PUTRID MOUTH

STOP TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM THE KOBOKO INFLICTED ON YOU TONIGHT grin grin

YOU ARE IGBO grin grin

ACCEPT THE BEATING LIKE A MAN grin grin

Your dumbness is monumental. grin grin grin I know you still wanna discuss my nationality.

Now tell me, how does writing Igbo make me Nigerian?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

You have been so badly pummeled, you now want to be Sagamite by copying his style. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Copying your style by calling every polluted place a city? grin grin

Dumbness!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite, make sure you present these assignments to me tomorrow! grin grin grin grin

1) Show us where in the world, a modern city is devoid of basic amenities. grin

2) Show us who calls a society with 720k "largely populated".

3) Also show us where population is the only determinant of a city.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Copying your style by calling every polluted place a city? grin grin

Dumbness!

Cretinous person!

Where did you get "moronic nation, moronic peeps"?

You are struggling to be Sagamite? grin grin grin grin grin

You are now trying flattery to ease the intellectual slaughter? grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cavemen with primitive mentality! embarassed

I feel sorry for Y'all.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

More stories. grin

Is the logic behind the law wrong?

Stop shifting the goal post. I've already answered your Q.

I'll move on to the other.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize: Sagamite, make sure you present these assignments to me tomorrow! grin grin grin grin

1) Show us where in the world, a modern city is devoid of basic amenities. grin

2) Show us who calls a society with 720k "largely populated".

3) Also show us where population is the only determinant of a city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person!

Where did you get "moronic nation, moronic peeps"?

You are struggling to be Sagamite? grin grin grin grin grin

You are now trying flattery to ease the intellectual slaughter? grin

Get what from?

Go through my posts and cure your ignorance.

Only a primitive person will want to be like you.

Primitive logic; call every polluted place a city because of its large population! embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Stop shifting the goal post. I've already answered your Q.

I'll move on to the other.

Shifting goalpost by asking you the same question I asked and you are dodging? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where was your answer? grin grin grin

Was it a "yes" or a "no" or a "I don't wanna answer because if I answer, I am either fcked or will look illogical"? grin grin grin grin

Can you see what happens when Saga Saga, Sagaski, Saga-hit-it, Saga-superstar turns on the logic juice? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBAGJmP3_80

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

GO AND DIE ICONIZE. GO AND FACE YOUR NEMESIS AND YOUR BOSS-----SAGAMITE

I DONT KNOW HOW U HAVE NOT COMMITTED SUICIDE YET grin grin grin grin grin

A FOREIGNER THAT SPEAKS FLAWLESS IGBO LANGUAGE grin grin grin

SAI SAGAMITE !!!! BABA IBA YIN OOO grin grin

HOW CAN A MAN SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROY A FELLOW MAN embarassed embarassed embarassed

You're very dumb! Even my puppy is wiser than you!

You speak and write English, does that make you an English man?

Who says a non-Nigerian can't write Igbo?

Please take your dumbness elsewhere!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by iconize(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite in his "intellectual"(actually primitive) world said population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Get what from?

Go through my posts and cure your ignorance.

Only a primitive person will want to be like you.

Primitive logic; call every polluted place a city because of its large population! embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop trying to be me. You can never be me, you are too dumb. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4goUqiOL44

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.