Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,923 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (67174 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sixix: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't mind them.

Let me give another scenario that you would see EnlightenedSoul shifting deviously about.

Lets say some multimillionaire sports guy in the US leaves his hotel and goes out to town to enjoy himself after a game in another city. This guy has bags of money from his $9m a year contract and he loves to spray and show this in clubs.

He buys bottles of champagne and Don Perignon in the club and gets plasteredly drunk. Then one of the project skanks that have an app on her phone that gives her a "Baller Alert", then gets with him and he takes her back to his hotel and hits it. Then she gets pregnant.

What will the US law and EnlightenedSoul/Sixix/Zekkmixes say:

1) "Oh, he was raaped and the girl needs to be arrested for taking advantage of him"

or

2) "That is his problem. He is going to pay for his actions dearly and exorbitantly for the next 18 years. Next time he would not drink so much and should wear a condom".

Guess which one they would say. grin grin grin grin grin

Majority of Women = illogical and selfish!

No, women should not have responsibilities. Only men should. But we are equal. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Note: A "Baller Alert" is a system where someone sends registered girls a notification of which clubs sports stars just entered in the USA. This normally leads to queues of hot girls, in their most skimpy attires, heading to that club. It is called "Baller" because the stars play American Football, Baseball or Basketball.

My stand on the 'Yes law or transgender' issues was neither of a chauvinist nor a feminist, I wrote based on my own opinion of why and how the law would be interpreted. I do not consider myself as a feminist, the only agreement I have with the feminist theory is the provision of equal opportunities for both sexes and I try as much as possible to be objective on gender issues. And even If I were to consider myself a feminist, it will take the prefix of 'Yoruba' as in Yoruba Feminist.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sixix:

My stand on the 'Yes law or transgender' issues was neither of a chauvinist nor a feminist, I wrote based on my own opinion of why and how the law would be interpreted. I do not consider myself as a feminist, the only agreement I have with the feminist theory is the provision of equal opportunities for both sexes and I try as much as possible to be objective on gender issues. And even If I were to consider myself a feminist, it will take the prefix of 'Yoruba' as in Yoruba Feminist.

To be frank, you have not been.

You only asked questions, not state an opinion.

But I think your initial psychological position was that I was being misogynistic by not being a raving moronic supporter of this stewpid law.

I only mention you to read the arguments, not because I think you are some raving feminist.

Zekkmixes was the typical woman before, but clues are showing she has seen the other arguments and know she was wrong. So mentioning her was just for more information as well.

It is only the third one that is a raving feminist lunatic that thinks it is women's right to have an advantage, privilege and no responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That's because I didn't know what a "Baller Alert" was, and ended up skimming through half a dozen different stories on the website and noticed a common theme (neither of which were ra.pe). Still, as always, I've maintained that in the event it (ra.pe) happens, it should be reported by both man or woman.

You are a cretinous person!

So it is now "let them report"?

You are no more screaming "it is raape"?

EnlightenedSoul:
As I've been saying all along! It's the same I've said said on women, so what are you getting at?

[b][/b]

If it is ra.pe, it is ra.pe either way. See above points. Can you say TEDiOUS?

Your comprehension skills leave something to be desired. Where did I say a Baller should pay 18 years for being ra.ped?

When you stated that the society should not pay for the result of his raape, who were you arguing should pay for the child then?

EnlightenedSoul:
Neither did I ever say that women should not be responsible. In fact, I've made it a point to outline and write disclosures on my opinion regarding that. You'll find those not only within the link you provided, but on this very thread.

My one additive was that despite that, an individuals lack of responsibility does not excuse your own accountability for your involvement in a crime. That stands on both ends of the spectrum as far as I'm concerned.

What responsibility are you giving the woman when your argument is to say a man should be responsible to find out if she is interested when she is drunk?

Is it not her responsibility not to be drunk to the point no one can tell if she was interested or not?

EnlightenedSoul:
....I can see your lack of logic, and ill comprehension skills all too clearly.

Typical id.iot!

When your moronic stance is challenged by reversing the sexes, that is when you start dodging, turn to some stewpid "it is just what happens" and "sitting on the fence" responses, instead of the robust positional stance you were giving with aplomb to favour women before.

You are one of the ediots I described in the fourth category here:

https://www.nairaland.com/942597/why-women-own-worst-enemies/13#13209893
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sixix: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

To be frank, you have not been.

You only asked questions, not state an opinion.

But I think your initial psychological position was that I was being misogynistic by not being a raving moronic supporter of this stewpid law.

I only mention you to read the arguments, not because I think you are some raving feminists.

Zekkmixes was the typical woman before, but clues are showing she has seen the other arguments and know she was wrong. So mentioning her was just for more information as well.

It is only the third one that is a raving feminist lunatic that thinks it is women's right to have an advantage, privilege and no responsibilities.

Well, I stated the main reason that could have prompted it the bill which is the issue of consent in rape cases., all my other statements were based on legal premises. I never assumed you were misogynist I believed you were right and I understood where you were coming from, my issue was with your non-acceptance of the law, the law is the law, you are bound by it till it is amended.

I only mention you to read the arguments, not because I think you are some raving feminists.

Tis settled cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sixix:

Well, I stated the main reason that could have prompted it the bill which is the issue of consent in rape cases., all my other statements were based on legal premises. I never assumed you were misogynist I believed you were right and I understood where you were coming from, my issue was with your non-acceptance of the law, the law is the law, you are bound by it till it is amended.

Tis settled cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew all the above apart from the highlighted from the start. That is why I never felt your were a raving feminist.

I am very good at reading people's post and deciphering the ratiocination behind it.

The problem with you was that I noticed you unfollowed me after this thread started. So I figured you were pissed off I did not agree with the moronic law.

It is a daft and stewpid law that shows why I have a deep hate for fcktards. They help destroy society and they are the majority so we can't avoid them being in position of power in a democracy.

I am a strong advocate of geniocracy. I HATE fcktards!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sixix: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

I knew all the above apart from the highlighted from the start. That is why I never felt your were a raving feminist.

I am very good at reading people's post and deciphering the ratiocination behind it.

The problem with you was that I noticed you unfollowed me after this thread started. So I figured you were pissed off I did not agree with the moronic law.

It is a daft and stewpid law that shows why I have a deep hate for fcktards. They help destroy society and they are the majority so we can't avoid them being in position of power in a democracy.

I am a strong advocate of geniocracy. I HATE fcktards!

Yeah, It is because of your never ending battles with your 'hmmmn', you are always going on and on and on but I still read your posts.

I am far from being pissed off, I can't even if you tried your best cool.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

So it is now "let them report"?

You are no more screaming "it is raape

Already answered in above (previous post).

When you stated that the society should not pay for the result of his raape, who were you arguing should pay for the child then?

Again, where did I say someone who was ra.ped should pay?? My words are clear. If you find such incredulous meanings in my simply formed sentences, then we should just end here!

What responsibility are you giving the woman when your argument is to say a man should be responsible to find out if she is interested when she is drunk?

And when have I said this? I have stated quite clearly that one must find consent PRIOR to drunkenness regardless of gender, and I'm sure I've said it half a million times by now.

Is it not her responsibility not to be drunk to the point no one can tell if she was interested or not?

Again, NOT while the person is drunk (DUH!!!). I've stated my opinion on the person being responsible, but that their irresponsibility does not excuse your own accountability for your crime in the event of ra.pe. My goodness, how hard is that to understand? I mean really??

When your moronic stance is challenged by reversing the sexes, that is when you start dodging, turn to some stewpid "it is just what happens" and 'sitting on the fence' responses, intend of the positional argument you were giving with aplomb to favour women before.

Yh, I "divert", I "dodge", I "shift" and yet you refuse to point out the ghost inconsistencies. Typical.

You are one of the ediots I described in the fourth category here:

https://www.nairaland.com/942597/why-women-own-worst-enemies/13#13209893

Without yet opening the link, and based on what I've gathered throughout this discussion, I reckon the probability of your belonging to all four categories very high.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Already answered in above (previous post).

Answered where?

So before when we were talking about women, you were moronically screaming it is raape and losing your skirt.

When the case is reversed you turned to "if the man is raaped"?

You are no more certain it was raape? Your language is now "if"?

Sitting on the fence?

Bloody moronic ediot, you think I don't know your type?

EnlightenedSoul:
Again, where did I say someone who was ra.ped should pay?? My words are clear. If you find such incredulous meanings in my simply formed sentences, there is not I can say

Lets give you another chance and lets see if you would not be shifting deviously about as I stated from the start when I gave the example?

Should a man that was "raaped" as I described by a Baller have to pay for the child?

If not, who should?

Now, lets see you dance around the question and try some moronic ambiguity as usual!

EnlightenedSoul:
And when have I said this? I have stated quite clearly that one should find consent PRIOR to drunkenness regardless of gender, and I've said it half a million times by now.

Again, NOT while the person is drunk (DUH!!!). I've stated my opinion on the person being responsible, but that their irresponsibility does not excuse your own accountability for your crime in the event of ra.pe. My goodness, how dense are you really??

Why does he have to find consent prior to drunkeness?

At what point is the point we can determine if someone is drunk?

How would that be ascertained in practical terms?

Do you think a woman should be charged for raape if she does not get consent from a drunk guy before they sleep together?

EnlightenedSoul:
Yh, I "divert", I "dodge", I "shift" and yet you refuse to point out the so-called indiscrepancies.

Without opening yet link, and based on what I've gathered throughout this discussion, I reckon the probability of your belonging to all four categories very high.

Answer the gaddam questions and stop dodging.

Soon you would be saying "if" or you would say "well, the law does not matter, it is what happens that matters" like when I gave you the pregnancy scenario.

You are too stewpid, bias and selfish to see the discrepancies in your moronic arguments.

Typical woman!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You are too stewpid, bias and selfish to see the discrepancies in your moronic arguments.

Typical woman!

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Answered where?

Here:

EnlightenedSoul:
That's because I didn't know what a "Baller Alert" was, and ended up skimming through half a dozen different stories on the website and noticed a common theme (neither of which were ra.pe). Still, as always, I've maintained that in the event it (ra.pe) happens, it should be reported by both man or woman.

So before when we were talking about women, you were moronically screaming it is raape and losing your skirt. When the case is reversed you turned to "if the man is raaped" You are no more certain it was raape? Your language is now "if"? Sitting on the fence Bloody moronic ediot, you think I don't know your type?

I respond specifically to the instances you provide in your scenarios. When you gave a scenario where an incapacitated woman drunkenly hit on a sober man and tried to justify his having sex with a plastered person, I responded that the law recognizes that as ra.pe, and that the woman should report it if she feels she was ra.ped. In this instance, you gave me a Baller Alert scenario, and in my quest to know of what I speak, I looked it up. Did I find stories of ra.pe as I scrolled up and down that page and read the stories? Fat NOPE. That's the reason for my "if". There were plenty of ambiguous stories where I used "if". I've always maintained "if" you're ra.ped, you report it. Period. Look in my old posts if all memory escapes you.

You are a cretinous person! Lets give you another chance and lets see if you would not be shifting deviously about as I stated from the start when I gave the example?

Again, WHERE did I shift??

Should a man that was "raaped" as I described by a Baller have to pay for the child? If not, who should?

If someone is ra.ped, they should not have to pay for or keep the child. That's common sense. You have numerous options that vary from adoption and so many other options etcetera etc. If a child is conceived through ra.pe, the man should take it to court and relieve himself of unfair responsibility. What I was saying earlier was that the government already does enough. I do not support the idea of the government taking responsibility for everyone's ill-conceived children. That is disaster. The accountable person(s) should pay for it.

Now, lets see you dance around the question and try some moronic ambiguity as usual!

As is routine, you fail to point out the perceived ambiguity as I ask and ask. Mo.ron indeed.

Why does he have to find consent prior to drunkeness?

The same applies to a woman with a drunk man.

At what point is the point we can determine if someone is drunk? How would that be ascertained in practical terms?

That depends on the person (size/weight etc), but there are plenty of attainable guidelines and stages. Follow them or for further clarity, gain it prior to drinking altogether.

Do you think a woman should be charged for raape if she does not get consent from a drunnk guy before they sleep together?

YES!

So you would be saying "if" or you would say "well, the law does not matter, it is what happens that matters" like when I gave you the pregnancy scenario

Again, when did I say that!!?

You are too stewpid, bias and selfish to see the discrepancies in your moronic arguments. Typical woman!

You are too stu.pid, biased and selfish to simply point out the perceived discrepancies. Typical id.iot!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: I respond specifically to the instances you provide in your scenarios. When you gave a scenario where an incapacitated woman drunkenly hit on a sober man and tried to justify his having sex with a plastered person, I responded that the law recognizes that as ra.pe, and that the woman should report it if she feels she was ra.ped. In this instance, you gave me a Baller Alert scenario, and in my quest to know of what I speak, I looked it up. Did I find ra.pe stories as scrolled up and down that page and read the stories? Fat NOPE. That's the reason for my "if". There were plenty ambiguous stories where I used "if". I've always maintained "if" you're ra.ped, you report it. Period. Look in my old posts if your memory escapes you.

Shut the fck up! You did not answer shyt, you sat on the fence and took an ambiguous position.

All of a sudden, it was no more "it is raape", it is now "if".

Now you don't have the conviction that a drunk person cannot give consent to someone and if anyone has sex with them, then it is outright raape?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up! You did not answer shyt, you sat on the fence and took an ambiguous position.

All of a sudden, it was no more "it is raape", it is now "if".

Now you don't have the conviction that a [/b] drunk person cannot give consent to someone and if anyone has sex with them, then it is outright raape?

The bold is true at all times under law. If someone is taken advantage of under those circumstances, they should report it!

Excerpt from Baller Alert Groupie tale:
Once I got to the concert we had 3rd row seats. After all the openers when T.I finally came on I was hype. I mean I was a true fan, which helped catch his eye. I pretty much knew every word to every song. I mean maybe that's how a groupie starts off. I had been following T.I since Trap Musik and now he's right here as he sang the words to 'Bang'. I was saying "Peace up A town down..." A member of his entourage signaled at me to come here. I was looking around like "who? Me?" He and T.I mouthed "YOU". I was like "Oh s***" . He hopped off the stage and I jumped down and ran to the rail. He handed me 2 backstage stickers, so I grabbed my play sister who was with me. They asked us to the after party, then back to their hotel room. They were staying at the Sheraton Suites basic $70 a night room. So we met them there and we're sitting in the living room area. There's like 3 other girls in the room. In walks another girl I know. I'm like "f***!" , there's always someone you randomly know that just pops up outta no where. She later tells me that T.I. isn't checking for me, and wants a 3-some with the other 2 girls. I'm like well we'll see. If I get kicked out then I'm leaving but he gone have to tell me that himself but now I need to wrap my night up and make it one for the memory books.

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/groupie-tales-t-i-the-man-that-started-it-all#ixzz3Dz7QImVX

Are you really trying to spin these types of stories as ra.pe?? Fvck outta here.

You're trying too damn hard to spin my words, but I stand sure of my position.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The bold is true at all times. If someone is taken advantage of under those circumstances, they should report it!

You still think I am the one you can sit on the fence with?

Was the sport star raaped?

Don't give me that "if" and "they should report it".

And should the star now pay for the child?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Excerpt from Baller Alert Groupie tale:

Are you really trying to spin these types of stories as ra.pe?? Fvck outta here.

You're trying too damn hard to spin my words, but I stand sure of my position.

This cretinous person went to dig up a story to try to divert the conversation? grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, you really do not know who your are debating with. grin grin grin grin grin

Me? Sagamite? Is the person you want to try this moronic tactic with? grin grin grin grin grin

You are dumb!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You still think I am the one you can sit on the fence with?

Holy crap, you are too fvcking dense!

I've already answered your questions. They're right there in front of you!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

This cretinous person went to dig up a story to try to divert the conversation? grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, you really do not know who your are debating with. grin grin grin grin grin

Me? Sagamite? Is the person you want to try this moronic tactic with? grin grin grin grin grin

You are dumb!

Wowzers.
Alright, that's about enough stu.pidity to last me the month. Goodnight!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Holy crap, you are too fvcking dense!

I've already answered your questions. They're right there in front of you!

Where have you answered the question?

With you dodging and ambiguous "ifs"?

person again the questions that need unambiguous answers:

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wowzers.
Alright, that's about enough stu.pidity to last me the month. Goodnight!

person dodge and run, that is the best thing for you.

You are a cretinous person.

You thought you could try that shyt of thinking I would be a real man that would not stand up to your moronic sexist arguments?

I would cower and give up to show "I am a real man that wants a pat on the back"?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite]

again the questions that need unambiguous answers:

AGAIN is right! YES. If he was plastered and taken advantage of, YES.

"If someone is ra.ped, they should not have to pay for or keep the child. That's common sense. You have numerous options that vary from adoption and so many other options etcetera etc. If a child is conceived through ra.pe, the man should take it to court and relieve himself of unfair responsibility. What I was saying earlier was that the government already does enough. I do not support the idea of the government taking responsibility for everyone's ill-conceived children. That is disaster. The accountable person(s) should pay for it."
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You thought you could try that shyt of thinking I would be a real man that would not stand up to your moronic sexist arguments?

I would cower and give up to show "I am a real man that wants a pat on the back"?

Double post.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

I am not sexist. How am I sexist?

And being that you're sexist, why should it matter to you if I was?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
AGAIN is right! YES. If he was plastered and taken advantage of, YES.

"If someone is ra.ped, they should not have to pay for or keep the child. That's common sense. You have numerous options that vary from adoption and so many other options etcetera etc. If a child is conceived through ra.pe, the man should take it to court and relieve himself of unfair responsibility. What I was saying earlier was that the government already does enough. I do not support the idea of the government taking responsibility for everyone's ill-conceived children. That is disaster. The accountable person(s) should pay for it."

FINALLY, person, you can give a direct, unambiguous answer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

person, the reality is that the US courts would throw his case out of court.

So you see why this law is sexist?

It would never be the same for a man. NEVER!

The man be made to pay for the child. Simples!

A man is always regarded as an adult that should have responsibility for his behaviours in all Western countries. The same should be for women if they are equal.

person, now you get the education?

FOOOL!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I am not sexist. How am I sexist?

And being that you're sexist, why should it matter to you if I was?

You are sexist!

Cut the crap!
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The EnlightenedSoul and average women for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

FINALLY, person, you can give a direct, unambiguous answer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

person, the reality is that the US courts would throw his case out of court.

So you see why this law is sexist?

It would never be the same for a man. NEVER!

The man be made to pay for the child. Simples!

A man is always regarded as an adult that should have responsibility for his behaviours in all Western countries. The same should be for women if they are equal.

person, now you get the education?

FOOOL!

I've been giving direct answers, but it apparently took bold text and the caps lock key. Well, this isn't the first time I'm finding myself grateful for Handel's Hallelujah!

The same way female ra.pe cases are often dismissed. The perpetrator must be proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, often relieving them of accountability for their action and creating a serial ra.pist who knows how to hide his tracks and cheat the system. The first step is reporting it. Both man and woman are held accountable for ra.pe, the problem is a system that has failed the victims. The issue is the fear of convicting the innocent, which isn't an issue at all, though it consistently allows countless guilty individuals to walk free.

How are women not held responsible for committing crimes in the West?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You are sexist!

Cut the crap!

Right...
I'll blame me for expecting an actual explanation from you.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I've been giving direct answers, but it apparently took bold text and the caps lock key. This isn't the first time I'm finding myself grateful for Mendel's Hallelujah!

The same way female ra.pe cases are often dismissed. The perpetrator must be proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, often relieving them of accountability for their action and creating a serial ra.pist who knows how to hide his tracks and cheat the system. The first step is reporting it. Both man and woman are held accountable for ra.pe, the problem is a system that has failed the victims. The issue is the fear of convicting the innocent, which isn't an issue at all, though it consistently allows countless guilty individuals to walk free.

How are women not held responsible for their behaviors in the West?

You are dimwitted!

What your tiny-winny brain don't get is that:

a) In no Western country is having sex with a drunk man regarded as illegal or regarded as lacking consent.

b) In no Western country is having sex with a drunk man going to be regarded as raape and end up in court.

c) In no Western country is having sex with a drunk man and leading to a child being conceived would the man not have to pay for the child, neither can he demand an abortion.

He would be blamed and told to pay for the child through his teeth in every gaddam country. They don't need evidence or any kind of such things, it would just be thrown out of court as his fault for being drunk, if one assumes stupidly in the first place that prosecutors would even take it there.

Men are held responsible for their action and ability to give consent when drunk, so it is purely moronic to now make a law where women are not held responsible for their actions and ability to give consent. It is SEXIST!

I am sure your tiny-winny brain would still not get it.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

The EnlightenedSoul and average women for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks

That is disgusting. On what basis am I like the actress in the video? Smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.