Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core (48165 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by ekemini007(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
ZUBY77: Waste of time and resources.
In Africa, TB Joshua just prays and these things get revealed to him. I m sure he has seen this one.
Why spending billions of dollars trying to discover this?

I bet half of you won't understand what I mean here but its OK.
You can curse, isn't that the only thing your badly configured brain knows how to do?

Whre do u gt dis attitude. Ur beautiful u dnt nid to insult.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by condralbede(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
natureblack: very touching

I can't believe I cried over this

So you mean such things also happen in China?
Honestly Broo....if its Nigeria now....APC and PDP will blame each other... Am happy u read it Natureblack.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Riclord001(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
mstik: wow...
water makes up about two-thirds of the earth....
this reservoir is three times the size of all water on earth....
interesting.....
so if they could pump out all d water from the earth and pump in all d water from d reservoir; it will fill 2 of these earths...
and we still cant quench hell

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
eleojo23: Science keeps discovering more and more. Methinks that there are still many things science doesn't know yet. There is definitely a creator somewhere who masterfully designed the universe.
Scientists have not even conclude with the Earth talkless of Mars and Billions of Billions of Planet in the space with Billions of Light years away from us !!

what do we Human think we are , God is the absolute and One that possessed all !!

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by lnkforJ(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
saxwizard: not bad

iyaf comment
lobatan
lobatan indeed
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by juanmiguel: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
drestoneokuta: Job38:16 Have you gone to the sea’s sources, walked in the chamber of the deep?
Job38:8 Who enclosed the Sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb
10 when I imposed my limit for it,
put on a bar and doors

11 and said, "You may come this far,
no farther;
here your proud waves stop"?
u make me wana say.......
Who taught the sun when to start in the morning?
Who told the ocean you can only pass this far?
And who, showed the moon where the height to live in?
Whose words alone can count the falling stars?
I know my redeemer lives!!!!

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by musicwriter(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
eleojo23: Science keeps discovering more and more. Methinks that there are still many things science doesn't know yet. There is definitely a creator somewhere who masterfully designed the universe.

Of course, the universe and the earth was designed. According to the scientist himself he agreed to that when he said “We should be grateful for this deep reservoir,” says Jacobsen. “If it wasn’t
there, it would be on the surface of the Earth, and mountain tops would be the only land poking out.”

God kept the water there for our own good.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by okzcorp: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
See limited comments and likes despite the thread being on FP. If na politics and Romance we go active.

Se as we hate book and salient discoveries.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by daveP(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Who tok say Creator no exist before. Before science discovers all His secrets. They'l need at least 11, 000yrs of 23hrs/day to study/research!

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by piagetskinner(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
"The water is hidden inside a blue rock
called ringwoodite that lies 700 kilometres
underground in the mantle"....shocked that's damn deeeeppppp!! Like travelling from lagos to kano

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by ignis: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
I wish I can get a detailed explanation of this... The write up looks too sketchy and it's not elaborate.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by esteltiarra: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2014

True.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by musicwriter(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…

Genesis 7 vs 10-12.

Interesting......

Thank you!.
The bible simply saying "all the fountains of the great underground reservior bust open". Science do not contradict believe in God neither do believe in God contradict science. To me, science is just a prove of the sophisticated codes God used in writing the software of nature.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by ibnquasale(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
The earth is the Lords
And the fullness thereof,
The world and they that dwells in it.
[size=16pt]For He (God) has founded upon the sea, and established it upon the waters[/size]
Psalm 24:1, 2...
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by bettercreature(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dont believe everything you read,how come they knows its 3 times the size of all water
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by sarutobie(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Isiah 41:18 " I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valley.i will make the wilderness a pool of water .isiah 43:19 " behold I will do a new thing, shall ye know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in desserts! ...the book of isiah was written thousand of years ago before man could develop the technology to search the deepest part of the earth and yet iy speaks true..a river of water was discovered some years ago in the Sahara desert
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2133339/Massive-underground-reserves-water-Africa.html

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
You don forget significance of rainbow? grin
propzncribz: I reckon this is the weapon that will be used to end the world. Don't be drilling for oil anyhow all you money hungry people.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by slap1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
ignis: I wish I can get a detailed explanation of this... The write up looks too sketchy and it's not elaborate.
I tell you. A body of water larger than the one on earth found INSIDE some rock! Nna mehn!
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by snthesis(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
dtito:

temperatures are just right to squeeze the water out of the ringwoodite. “It’s rock with water along the boundaries between the grains, almost as if they’re sweating,” says Jacobsen.

So far, Jacobsen only has evidence that the watery rock sits beneath the US. He now wants to find out if it wraps around the entire planet.

Num 20:11" Then Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock twice with his rod; and water came forth abundantly, and the congregation and their beasts drank"

im sure d bible version sounded like film trick shey grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by OJODEL10(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
God's greatness is beyond what we can give account of.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by phineas: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
no mention so far of the hollow earth theory amongst comments I've seen, that's the real interesting dimension to this article,you guyz should read up about it,like read extensively.Lots of stuff on the net,books and all.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by 2leftlegs(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
;
Okijajuju1: [size=24pt]OP!!! WHERE IS THE SAUCE FOR THIS LIE?

[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by musicwriter(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam: This water scares d shit out of me. What do they call people that are sacred of big ocean or so?

That's hydrophobia. I guess you're hydrophobic.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by JuanDeDios: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
dtito:
Where is your source - or are you the person that made the discovery? Why is this on the front page without a source?

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Bellony88(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
propzncribz: I reckon this is the weapon that will be used to end the world. Don't be drilling for oil anyhow all you money hungry people.

Just wat I was thinking imagine if dat kind of water explode on to our dear earth....
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by sexzskil(f): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
WHITE RACE- THE ULTIMATE PIONEER OF MANKIND

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by plaetton: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2014

God of the gaps? shocked
Where there is a gap in knowledge , we use the invisible skyfairy to fill it.
Hhhmmm.
Clever thinking.

GEES!

And methinks there is another creator somewhere who masterfully created the creator.
In fact, by the same token, there probably would an infinite number of creators masterfully creating other creators.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by sexzskil(f): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
bettercreature: Dont believe everything you read,how come they knows its 3 times the size of all water
You and your kind are a pathetic reproach to the human race. I pray the Masters(Whites) wipe out this scourge of the universe off existence at once! cool

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by 10kgod(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
The earth is the Lords
And the fullness thereof,
The world and they that dwells in it.
For He (God) has founded upon the sea, and established it upon the waters
Psalm 24:1, 2...

U tried
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Ezemmuo1: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
drestoneokuta: Job38:16 Have you gone to the sea’s sources, walked in the chamber of the deep?
Job38:8 Who enclosed the Sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb
10 when I imposed my limit for it,
put on a bar and doors

11 and said, "You may come this far,
no farther;
here your proud waves stop"?
i could not help but rebroadcast this truths....were are the fools that say there is no GOD and doubt the aunthencity of the bible and its wisdom laid down thousands of years ago before science started discovering?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Beautiful But Deadly Poison Dart Frogs (Pictures)